• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction I wrote a 357 page Drug Education and Harm Reduction manual. You can get it here for FREE!!! Spread honest drug knowledge!

MasterHorus333

Greenlighter
I am the same person from r/Drugs if you saw that post. I want it to gain more visibility since it went over well on Reddit.

Know your Drugs.
Know your Source.
Know yourSELF.

<3 Love to the drugs community! BE SAFE BE SMART!

molecules-generated-by-the-release-deep-reinforcement-learning-algorithm-_-unc-eshelman-school-_-science-advances-_-25-july-2018.png

(I don't know what drugs these are - I just liked the picture XD)

LINK TO BOOK

Table Of Contents to draw interest:
PART I - Opening
4 - Disclaimer!
5 - The List - What drugs have I done?
9 - Preface
16 - About Me
22 - Addiction
26 - “Graphing” Addiction (My visual view of addiction)
34 - Getting “High” Without the Drugs

PART II - Safety
38 - Safety 1 – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
45 - Safety 2 – Do’s and Do nots of drug use
46 - Safety 3 – Sample Steps to take drugs
49 - Safety and Suggestion for Various Routes of Administration (RoA)
55 - How to use this Book

PART III – Drug Chapters "The Big 12"
63 - Sugar (17pg)
80 - Caffeine (17pg)
97 - Nicotine (22pg)
117 - Alcohol (23pg)
140 - Cannabis (22pg)
162 - Benzodiazepines (23pg)
185 - Amphetamines (28pg)
212 - Cocaine (22pg)
234 - Opioids (40pg)
274 - MDMA (27pg)
301 - Ketamine (22pg)
324 - LSD (24pg)

348 - Glossary

If you feel like you want to donate to make publishing this book a possibility, I have a GFM link on the second page of the book :). I am here to answer any questions you may have. I also humbly accept any criticism.

Who even reads it? Why even bother? if you're bored, you know. 357 pages? Not even ''The Mist'' by Stephen King has 200 pages, what the fuck. I know it's a harm-reduction forum and you know it speaks on itself but man you're going way way too far. Things like this make me not come around here..

meth is a hell of drug for writing.

EDIT: just reading through its full of misinformation and just straight up bullshit at points. also most of it just copy and pasted plagarism.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: "albert hofman who allegedly created the drug" fucking hell man give me your stims i need to write a 60k word thesis let alone somebody writing a entire 350 page book on drugs

Last edited:
This definitely needs to be peer reviewed. For a small donation (and a cut of the royalties) I hereby offer my services. I'll also proof read it for you... :D

Believe it or not, most of the work on the project was done completely (save for some caffeine) sober! I only tried meth on one occasion. Adderall is a rarity for me as well.

Man, I'm getting torrent and hope it provides some insight. Going by the reviews it isn't very compelling but imma have a look.
Where did the info come from? Research or experience?
Thanks

Man, I'm getting torrent and hope it provides some insight. Going by the reviews it isn't very compelling but imma have a look.
Where did the info come from? Research or experience?
Thanks
Most of the info is my own experience. Where there is outside information, I provide sources. It is far from professional, but my goal was to be able to relate and speak to the "average" drug user - who doesn't have medical degrees or chemical knowledge.

The above users did not read very far. I think you might enjoy it if you keep an open mind. It was designed to be more of a reference manual so specific segments can be referenced, rather than a Stephen King book (referenced above) which is meant to be read straight through.

This is what i have after ~30 mins not my interweb connect. Just for information.
iwIs4cQ.jpg

Guess I will try an alternate route.
Thanks for answering and hope it's "good" reading. :)
Be back inna few, cuz.
<3

Most of the info is my own experience. Where there is outside information, I provide sources. It is far from professional, but my goal was to be able to relate and speak to the "average" drug user - who doesn't have medical degrees or chemical knowledge.

The above users did not read very far. I think you might enjoy it if you keep an open mind. It was designed to be more of a reference manual so specific segments can be referenced, rather than a Stephen King book (referenced above) which is meant to be read straight through.

I didn't mean to berate you about this. Assuming it gets fact checked, I would it could be a useful resource for entry level drug users.

I'm just wondering what those 17 pages on sugar are about 🤔
White sugar genuinely is a drug you know. It's genuinely psycholigically addictive, it whiplashes the adrenals and sets up a vicious circle very atypical of general substance addiction.

It still is vastly underestimated how very harmful to the body, and brain, refined white sugar is.

White sugar genuinely is a drug you know. It's genuinely psycholigically addictive, it whiplashes the adrenals and sets up a vicious circle very atypical of general substance addiction.

It still is vastly underestimated how very harmful to the body, and brain, refined white sugar is.
Not this again, sugar is not a drug. Does it have similar actions in regards to reward pathways, yes maybe but it is not a drug and will never be defined as a drug.

Also to add, fructose is much worse for a person than sucrose.

Not this again, sugar is not a drug.

Try telling that to all the fat cunts out there...

But it all depends upon how you define a drug.

Here is one of the (many) online definitions:

"a chemical substance used in the treatment, cure, prevention, or diagnosis of disease or used to otherwise enhance physical or mental well-being".

Sugar could very easily fall into the latter half of that definition.

Last edited:
Try telling that to all the fat cunts out there...

But it all depends upon how you define a drug.

Here is one of the (many) online definitions:

"a chemical substance used in the treatment, cure, prevention, or diagnosis of disease or used to otherwise enhance physical or mental well-being".

Sugar could very easily fall into the latter half of that definition.
It’s not sugar that makes people fat it’s calories. People with BED will not just consume bags of sugar, they consume excess calories.

It’s not sugar that makes people fat it’s calories. People with BED will not just consume bags of sugar, they consume excess calories.

Of course that's technically correct. But try telling me fat bastards dont crave sweet foods.