• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I will have what i want

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
To be martyred, the Highest Honor. I plan on moving to Northern Israel but that's a long way away. I know that many in the west believe the church will be raptured. This all started in the 1800's by a young woman named Margaret Mcdonald who just had a dream that everyone was taken out before the Tribulation the Great One. The John Nelson Darby said He calculated when Christ would return. He failed as they all have. He says he invented this doctrine but it isn't ever taught in church history. The GT is to refine all 7 churches. Revelation 3:7 speaks to the church of Philadelphia. They said that they will be kept from the hour of trial that comes upon the world. I believe we will be so willing to be martyred we will yearn for it. To sit at the Table. The Apostles went off martyrs. Complacency is just bred in THE USA. They assume their the church of Philadelphia. No my friend. You all belong to the Church God was most angry with, Loadicia. If you read all seven conditions of His Body that one got layer with the hand. I don't think many will make it. Oh I yearn I see Nero head on. The AC so I can spit in His face. I'm no longer afraid to die. I know where I belong, God calls us to love as He has Loved us. Smyrna wasn't rebuked but Christ promised they would suffer. Put to death. The Two Olive tress And the Two Lampstands will be given power to turn water into blood. They will reek havoc on the earth for all those who accepted the mark of the beast. Lampstands represent the 7 churches. Only 2 who in the right. So it wouldn't surprise me that God will give Smyrna and Philadelphia these powers as Christ Two witnesses. I'm telling yall. Be ready for it to get Rocky. Putin is Sovereignly raised up like Nebuchadnezzar. He brings kings up and He demolishes them. Whatever is going on the world is the precipice of this great drama unfolding. But like the Prophet Daniel said. The pure will become purer and the wicked will become more wicked. But the Pure will understand what's going on.

1 thing I find lacks is a terrifying fear of God Almighty. First He came to suffer for many, next He will split the sky in two and every eye will see Him. He will crush any nation with His Iron Rod. If you take his work seriously. He will give you cities to govern in the 1000 yr reign. How much work you do depends on your prize. I will have 10 if it kills me. They will know me as Daniel. We will be His Iron Rod to smite the nations. Especially sinful ppl they won't like Him but He will make you bow. Yes Jesus is the God of the NT but also the OT. I would wake up Especially any of you who lurk thinking God doesn't see you. Oh my friend that is a delusion He caused. He tests. Everyttime I've ever failed it wasn't that I sinned. I missed the mark w My Maker and it grieves me. He said don't fear those who can only destroy the body but fear him who can destroy both soul and body in Hell. Father, you have such a great ministry 4 me. It's like the weight of the Earth is on my shoulders.