R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I was seduced??!!!??

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
I was seduced. The real deal. It's now over five years since I successfully ended the relationship. Ending a seductioin when your the one who's seduced is not easy at all.

I didn't really understand seduction and even when I was seduced I had a really naive idea of seduction.. this is something that gold diggers do super rich old codgers and lame hard up fools.

Nope the psychological processes of seduction are bizarre and powerful and she wielded them over me for about ten years. I didn't even realize that I was seduced. I just finally realized that I needed to stop all contact with her as the relationship was toxic and that I had to figure out a way I could end it permanently. That and I realized that I was going to have a difficult time just ending this and making that decision stick. I had no idea at the time I had been seduced and that this woman had significant power over me.

Over five years after successfully ending the seduction, with one fucking text that took me forever to figure out, I read The Art of Seduction and the chapter on the coquette was an exact depiction and explanation of littlehot1. She had acted so fucking bizarre I couldn't make sense of any of it. Turns out thats all part of a heavy well done seduction. I would find myself contemplating her crazy unexplainable behavior over our relationship for years after it ended. Then I read this book and It was her to a absolute T and the reactions and effects this book stated behavior was intended to have on a target was PRECISELY the effects it had produced in me. Rather humbling, but it also broke the spell.

She also suffers from what I believe is BPD. In finally figuring this very complex woman out I looked up BPD and seduction and they can go hand in hand. Seduction delivers lovers into the control of the borderline personality and this relives their abandonment issues and constantly bolsters low self esteem and worth.

Anyone ever been seduced?