I want to start my FIRST EVER cycle but am completely clueless on what to use!!! HELP

Ran Tren E personally. Damn that ED pinning with ace.

OP may want to try some ostarine to get a feel for things. That way you won't have to worry as much about PCT and missing doses. No point in looking to steroids for motivation, though.
I've seen folks with some impressive gains off of orals, and some aren't as problematic as injectables. But there are some harsh ones.

You can also get some high test levels from clomid only... I went from 700 base to 13-1400. Some folks get bitchy, and it's probably not good to take long term. It'll help you resist the ebola.. No kidding...

Tren is harsh really? For who? Get good tren and it's run very easily the only time it's harsh is when you couple it with high estrogen. Unexplainable side effects really? The issue could only come from one of two things anyways and it's easily managed. Test and deca that works maybe once and you'll be way to water retained and probably won't like the look achieved anyways. Don't like that advice I don't care I've been around long enough to know what works in practicality. And test deca cycles don't cut it. It's quite frankly a waste of time.

Everyone reacts differently, not everyone gets side effects from Tren... Some people seem to experience unexplained lactation, or breast tissue proliferation issues... Even when correct estrogen management protocols have been followed..

Having been on Test-Deca for 12 years a while back I would disagree with your comments, on that combination...

As I approach my 34th year on AAS, one think I can say, is we are all different, what gives one person severe side effects can be a perfect combination for another...
If you had been around long enough, and taken the time to research the science behind the workings of the human endocrine system, Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Neuroscience, Biochemistry, plus the Biochemical, Physiological aspects of Human Nutrition like I have done, you might know this...!!!

Man I bet your winning all kinds of big shows on that test deca combo aren't ya

Man I bet your winning all kinds of big shows on that test deca combo aren't ya

I suspect you are only here to argue... Ever heard of Test, nandrolone, dbol as bulking compounds, tren, clenbuterol, T-3, winstrol, oxymetholone as a pre-contest finishers...

I'm not here to argue. I really don't care I'm just pointing things out that I've noticed. I like no nonsense. Yeah Ive heard of those cycles were my first hell I did test and Eq for years 600mgs of both. Had systic acne hair thinning high blood pressure and no interest in sex.
It wasn't until I lowered my test dosage that stopped and everything optimized. I added tren gained weight looked way better felt way better and was just a better version of myself than I'd ever been. Test and Eq was okay but those doses were to high. Now what irritates me was nobody gave me any good advice. I had to find it myself through trial and error.
I'm actually here to help if nobody wants it that's fine. But I'm not the only person I've recommended low test to. Quite frankly it's mindnlowing to most people. If they like my argument they try it if not they don't it really doesn't offend me. I just wish someone would have told me test tren when I started.
However I don't really see a point in bulking anymore I think it's old school style or if you lost a bunch of size and want to put it on quickly. But to be fair Im a tren advocate like it or not that's what I'm going to say. I've wastes tons of money on all kinds of crap over the years and this is the combo I've come to love and trust. If you guys don't like it don't do it. I'm just saying that worked for me and the best part is maintaining 7% body fat without having to do much dieting.

I'm not here to argue. I really don't care I'm just pointing things out that I've noticed. I like no nonsense. Yeah Ive heard of those cycles were my first hell I did test and Eq for years 600mgs of both. Had systic acne hair thinning high blood pressure and no interest in sex.
It wasn't until I lowered my test dosage that stopped and everything optimized. I added tren gained weight looked way better felt way better and was just a better version of myself than I'd ever been. Test and Eq was okay but those doses were to high. Now what irritates me was nobody gave me any good advice. I had to find it myself through trial and error.
I'm actually here to help if nobody wants it that's fine. But I'm not the only person I've recommended low test to. Quite frankly it's mindnlowing to most people. If they like my argument they try it if not they don't it really doesn't offend me. I just wish someone would have told me test tren when I started.
However I don't really see a point in bulking anymore I think it's old school style or if you lost a bunch of size and want to put it on quickly. But to be fair Im a tren advocate like it or not that's what I'm going to say. I've wastes tons of money on all kinds of crap over the years and this is the combo I've come to love and trust. If you guys don't like it don't do it. I'm just saying that worked for me and the best part is maintaining 7% body fat without having to do much dieting.

Low test is advocated when combined with other AAS, I believe GF mentioned the benefits in an earlier post, in fact low test protocol is advised on many forums as our understanding of compounds increases.. That's not to say testosterone can't work alone in some people, I've been on test only for the last 18 weeks, blood tests show everything normal... Some people get E2 / DHT sides, I don't, it worked for me... Just as you stated it didn't work for you..!!
Everyone is different.... Please be aware of this before you start preaching to the rest of us, that have considerably more experience than you..!!

Agreed with the low test part, I'm goingtto run no more than500mg ttest in future and up other dosages. With tren it will be 250 vs 4--500

Agreed with the low test part, I'm goingtto run no more than500mg ttest in future and up other dosages. With tren it will be 250 vs 4--500

I'm going to start on high test, just to piss him off... :D

Lol we know your smart enough not to.. Don't forgetyyour the forum expert

Dude I don't care so high test just let all of us know how it goes. You can lead horse to water but you can't make me drink it

Badman he's not aactually going to run high test... He's a medical professional and the mmost educated person on this forum ...