• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos I.V diazepam

UK Warrior

Bluelighter
Hello people, you’ve always been friendly thank you for that.

I am addicted to benzos but in the uk can’t get hold of things like Xanax easily, but I do have a huge supply of diazepam.

How do I take for a example a 5Mg tablet and make it injectable? I am thinking just put it in water, once dissolved draw up and bang?

Will this work? As will be trying in around 20 mins as the tablets are soaking but no heat added

Thank you all

Hey everyone.

Thank you for your answers, I didn’t do it in the end as it looked like sludge anyway

I wasn’t aware of the dangers as have heard of people banging up all sorts of pills round here- I will let those people know how dangerous it actually is.

I do have a tolerance to benzos/ addiction is which I am prescribed them, I just miss the feeling of something like alprazolam where it hits you and you feel the relaxation.

With diazepam I don’t really feel it working, just feel ok.

Does anyone from the uk remember those pots of 100 ‘diazepam’- they seemed to hit harder than diazepam.

I am wondering if something like etizolam was used in them instead. I used to love that along with flubromazolam, dissolved and dosed with PG solution

caught you with 7 minutes to spare. do not do this. is not soluble. will not work and is insanely dangerous. best case scenario you end up with particles stuck in important parts of your lungs. could even lose a limb.
As above, thank you so much. I am glad I didn’t try to draw up the mess through cotton.
Drink that solution and leave IV benzos to the doctors

Oral Diazepam works just fine in every scenario with the exception of treating convulsions
This was one of the reasons I thought of doing it, one time in hospital I had an alcohol withdrawal seizure and was told I was given it I.V.

Due to this I thought it would hit me harder but luckily didn’t try it

Hey everyone.

Thank you for your answers, I didn’t do it in the end as it looked like sludge anyway

I wasn’t aware of the dangers as have heard of people banging up all sorts of pills round here- I will let those people know how dangerous it actually is.

I do have a tolerance to benzos/ addiction is which I am prescribed them, I just miss the feeling of something like alprazolam where it hits you and you feel the relaxation.

With diazepam I don’t really feel it working, just feel ok.

Does anyone from the uk remember those pots of 100 ‘diazepam’- they seemed to hit harder than diazepam.

I am wondering if something like etizolam was used in them instead. I used to love that along with flubromazolam, dissolved and dosed with PG solution
Yes they had various different things name ez 10.manos.d 10.squiggly g's.all pressed buy with etizilam no.not anymore to expensive.ssri n other hypnotic shit drugs dyed blue.be carefull n test all pills now.iys out of control out there.iv had to bin vendors n boxes of valium because tests showed anti psychotic.should be allowed to order from factory floor direct to your door.