• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids I threw a bag of heroin #4 into a water bottle, wondering if is safe to drink from it

Well you shoulda mentioned that; I didn't mean to imply anything other than most #4 is hit with fent, fentalogues, nitrines? (thats wrong someone correct it, they are ultra powerful and long lastting)

Ya know most ppl just grab that ish on a corner!

You aren't different. It isn't you that constructs your identity according to what drug you are on; it is other people and the way they perceive you/drug use / your drug use. I don't think most anyone considers themselve a junky addict crack/pothead; other people frame you with that shit and you are unable to show them otherwise as noone wants to give a 'junky' a try. I never stole a red cent, ripped anyone off, robbed a place; you know junky shit; yet you can best believe that is the first name people would call me. Go deductive logic over socratic and the problem becomes as simple as math and will power.

Glad that things went well, that had to be one expensive glass of water or I would be thinking of doing the same. That and I dont have the luxury of research and im in the US so H is just over.... best way to explain it.
H isn’t over. You just need to network and buy weight. Like a zip at a time. The stuff is way higher quality now. It’s incredibly pure in this price range. You need to get the money together. Meet people and follow the chain upward. H is no longer a street drug. It’s a connoisseurs drug that’s reserved for clientele who can afford the difficulty of its acquisition.

Street H is over. $10 stamps and bundles are over. But H lives on. Just for a different type of consumer.

Good to know. I never was grabbin less than a g or a finger and I went up from there and it would still be the same. This is metro detroit pretty solid plug; was straight H untill about 14' 15' than all fent no matter where you go. I miss the smell of vinegar on dope lol.

Im not going to start talkin on how much weight i was grabbing but enough to know that was not my particular problem..... There is the reality that i couldn't get further up the chain without doing things that would cross paths with my principles..

Still good to hear you can get dope classic if you go connoisseur. I will amend my statement to "H being available to the common user is over"

Good to know. I never was grabbin less than a g or a finger and I went up from there and it would still be the same. This is metro detroit pretty solid plug; was straight H untill about 14' 15' than all fent no matter where you go. I miss the smell of vinegar on dope lol.

Im not going to start talkin on how much weight i was grabbing but enough to know that was not my particular problem..... There is the reality that i couldn't get further up the chain without doing things that would cross paths with my principles..

Still good to hear you can get dope classic if you go connoisseur. I will amend my statement to "H being available to the common user is over"
I agree with that statement completely. It’s a sad state of affairs. The prohibition has only led to more concentrated and more deadly forms of opioid receptor occupants. Heroin and pain pills were a lovely problem to have compared to this.

Well you shoulda mentioned that; I didn't mean to imply anything other than most #4 is hit with fent, fentalogues, nitrines? (thats wrong someone correct it, they are ultra powerful and long lastting)

Ya know most ppl just grab that ish on a corner!

You aren't different. It isn't you that constructs your identity according to what drug you are on; it is other people and the way they perceive you/drug use / your drug use. I don't think most anyone considers themselve a junky addict crack/pothead; other people frame you with that shit and you are unable to show them otherwise as noone wants to give a 'junky' a try. I never stole a red cent, ripped anyone off, robbed a place; you know junky shit; yet you can best believe that is the first name people would call me. Go deductive logic over socratic and the problem becomes as simple as math and will power.

Glad that things went well, that had to be one expensive glass of water or I would be thinking of doing the same. That and I dont have the luxury of research and im in the US so H is just over.... best way to explain it.
Is not that I am different or not, is that I find just not fair or truthful the attitude some people play in regards to drugs and I feel I have to call that out for truths sakes.

Some people construct a story about drugs being the problem or their addiction being the problem and is never that. Underneath is always some bullshit they don´t want to accept what is the problem. So they use the drug as a projection.

See, if really, really the drug or the addiction is the problem, just quit it. Then when you quit it you should be in heaven and completely satisfied in life, no?

And if the drug completely solves the problem, just accept the drug lifestyle, until dying.

But turns out is never one or the other. The person hasn´t either solved their karmic nucleus pain that drived him to use the drug, nor the drug habit completely solves their life.

So at one point is obvious the drug use is a distraction, just like drinking beer playing video games or betting, just that with drugs you construct a story that for some reason the fact that drugs have withdrawal or money issues (well, that also have since like betting or sex compulsions) makes it 'worse'. Never understood that.

I´ve passed through dozens of withdrawals and is just means nothing. If take a drug for a certain amount of time there´s a certain change in my body, when I quit it there´s a certain time of inbalance suffering I need to pay. IThe end. Never complained. Why should I? Too clear to me.

By the way...here are the results..., it seems it was indeed 'good stuff' GtGCHzl.jpeg . (As I said I just don´t buy the first thing I find)

I took yesterday an oral dose and again I verified was a really numbing/lowey high (although it was supposed to be Morphine at that point). I threw the whole bottle down the sink. I think my heroin trials finalise here. Will stick with oxy or o-dsmt in the future because I´m definetely are an 'uppers' guy and heroin felt too sedative/darkish to me.

Thanks all for the 'warnings' though. I know you guys mean well!! Just sharing my view on things!

Last edited:
Is not that I am different or not, is that I find just not fair or truthful the attitude some people play in regards to drugs and I feel I have to call that out for truths sakes.

Some people construct a story about drugs being the problem or their addiction being the problem and is never that. Underneath is always some bullshit they don´t want to accept what is the problem. So they use the drug as a projection.

See, if really, really the drug or the addiction is the problem, just quit it. Then when you quit it you should be in heaven and completely satisfied in life, no?

And if the drug completely solves the problem, just accept the drug lifestyle, until dying.

But turns out is never one or the other. The person hasn´t either solved their karmic nucleus pain that drived him to use the drug, nor the drug habit completely solves their life.

So at one point is obvious the drug use is a distraction, just like drinking beer playing video games or betting, just that with drugs you construct a story that for some reason the fact that drugs have withdrawal or money issues (well, that also have since like betting or sex compulsions) makes it 'worse'. Never understood that.

I´ve passed through dozens of withdrawals and is just means nothing. If take a drug for a certain amount of time there´s a certain change in my body, when I quit it there´s a certain time of inbalance suffering I need to pay. IThe end. Never complained. Why should I? Too clear to me.

By the way...here are the results..., it seems it was indeed 'good stuff' GtGCHzl.jpeg (Just for some reason didn´t clicked me in saying so good as people said)

I took yesterday an oral dose and again I verified was a really numbing/lowey high (this was supposed to be Morphine at that point). I threw the whole bottle down the sink. I think my heroin trials finalise here. Will stick with oxy or o-dsmt in the future because I´m definetely are an 'uppers' guy and heroin felt too sedative/darkish to me.

Thanks all for the 'warnings' though. I know you guys mean well!! Just sharing my view on things!
I appreciate your view and your experience. My use of heron led to physical dependence beyond my ability to stop at that time. I had to go through a lot of pain to overcome that dependence and I just couldn’t feel right about reducing the harm through my comment then to let you know about the possible situations that might come about. Beyond that, I think you did the right thing.
Especially since you like uppers.
Heroin is powerfully sedating.
The eight chain morphine likewise.
Oxycodone can have an uplifting stimulating effect in lower doses.
O-DSMT I have no experience with but I’m glad you’ve come to know that on a deeper level.

I wouldn’t recommend heroin to anyone. I think it was a spiritual journey that I needed to take in some way and I think it was very humbling. I became a shadow of my former self. My former self being just a memory of a different person who used to be in my body. Whose memories I share. But whose brains are completely different. I’ve fought to get closer to whom I was. But ultimately, after heroin, I will never be that individual again.

He’s a good person and I loved him very much. But unfortunately he died and three days later he came to life again, albeit, different.

It was very unfortunate what happened to that individual I used to be.

Whom would I be to you if I had led you to make that choice without warning you of such a possibility?

I certainly wouldn’t be a person who had tried to reduce the harm of a substance like heroine.

I admire and respect your choices and your convictions. I have hope for your future. I appreciate your ability to exercise self control. You did what I could not. A dear friend of mine, she tried to get me to flush it, but I wanted to try it one more time, and that one time stretched out into two times a day for five years. That’s 1825 doses.

Do you see where I’m coming from?

I meant no disrespect to your conviction nor did I mean to prompt you to defend yourself.

My experience just informed my decision to offer that disclaimer.

If it was a fresh bottle of water with none taken out you can calculate the dose. If 35cl = 350ml and a full gram went in we can do 1000mg/350ml=2.86 mg/ml

Of course this is assuming the product was uncut but at least its a starting point

Opiates are highly water soluble so it should all be in the water
I have some 25mg opium powder/500mg paracetamol caps. Do you think I could do a CWE (Cold Water Extraction) effectively? Just like you would with codeine?

I wouldn’t recommend heroin to anyone. I think it was a spiritual journey that I needed to take in some way and I think it was very humbling.

My experience just informed my decision to offer that disclaimer.
Thanks for sharing, I understand now the profundity of what you went through, appreciate your input.

By the way...here are the results..., it seems it was indeed 'good stuff' GtGCHzl.jpeg . (As I said I just don´t buy the first thing I find)

I took yesterday an oral dose and again I verified was a really numbing/lowey high (although it was supposed to be Morphine at that point). I threw the whole bottle down the sink. I think my heroin trials finalise here. Will stick with oxy or o-dsmt in the future because I´m definetely are an 'uppers' guy and heroin felt too sedative/darkish to me.

I am not trying to warn you about anything other than the fact most #4 has been cut before it hits the border. You somehow got around that problem, Congrats! Religion has no place here, unless we want to open this up theologically; personally I dont. "karmic nucleus pain" Is that a real term, link me a definition; or do you just mean "the void" so to speak?

If so IMO you are wrong. I have a bit of a temper and a skillset to match it....at about 12 I realized it was becoming an issue. By 14 I find pot (well start using daily)...... I have been in one single fight (well real fight at least) since than and it was because I was on probation at a houseparty and some dick told like everyone their that I was a snitch than ducked out.... i had to call his ass back to the party from his house to fight. No way around that one with my principles.....The point is that marijuana does effectively null my temper; if Im thinking about doing something rash I sit down smoke a joint and run the logistics, weigh the juice vs squeeze and it almost inevitably turns out that I would rather not take any risk......

Also been through withdrawal multiple multiple times and never whined about it. I have asked BL for advice on how to get through and im glad I did. I think most people are pretty aware what happened and why they are sick.... just curious what was your hardest kick? I am suprised there has been one as you seem to feel almost infallible in this area?

Drug use as a distraction: Nah strictly to enhance whatever I would be doing regardless if I was using or not. I will put alcohol on the exemption list...if I have a particularly rough/gross job to do.......I'll even admit to, I'll just drink today till I can afford something more to my taste. So yes I guess I use alcohol as a distraction/timepasser. Hell ive even drank to get laughs out of tv that was falling flat. (and I only drink like once a month or other month, so those times are few). As you mentioned so are sports tv etc etc. Choose your weapon, pick your poison.

I recommend looking at drugs alot like a box of cho, jp, box of tools. Each one seems to serve a different and unique purpose (to a point). Heroin for example, obviously if you are in pain heroin is a great tool. It is physically benign so no harm.

So yes I rely on pot and yes it indeed has solved that aspect of my life. I don't think any drug wish or miracle would solve the void, which I believe to be in all of us; but if you claim not I won't argue. I truly do have insomnia so I am on a benzo. It indeed has fixed the not being able to sleep aspect of my life. (for 20+ yrs so im not in the honeymoon phase, came back from triple digit usage and 2mg is still plenty....after a long long taper of course)

lol pouring heroin down the sink, I call drug abuse lol. Don't be fooled into thinking stims are any less of a problem. They are alot harder on your body (as you probably know). It is probably good you aren't going to keep doing heroin lol if I had access to that uncut I can't say id make the same decision.

"karmic nucleus pain" Is that a real term, link me a definition; or do you just mean "the void" so to speak?
I know lol, maybe that was a bit out of the blue.

With karmic nucleus pain I mean whatever trauma or feeling of separation your mind has that prevents you from realizing Infinite Love.

Also been through withdrawal multiple multiple times and never whined about it. I have asked BL for advice on how to get through and im glad I did. I think most people are pretty aware what happened and why they are sick.... just curious what was your hardest kick? I am suprised there has been one as you seem to feel almost infallible in this area?
Kratom but because I used 4-5 years daily.

Drug use as a distraction: Nah strictly to enhance whatever I would be doing regardless if I was using or not. I will put alcohol on the exemption list...if I have a particularly rough/gross job to do.......I'll even admit to, I'll just drink today till I can afford something more to my taste. So yes I guess I use alcohol as a distraction/timepasser. Hell ive even drank to get laughs out of tv that was falling flat. (and I only drink like once a month or other month, so those times are few). As you mentioned so are sports tv etc etc. Choose your weapon, pick your poison.
Mmmm I didn´t meant distraction in that way, but rather that people that construct an identity about being addict and they have to 'solve' their addiction, that that whole narrative is a distraction.

In the same like if I have low self esteem maybe I will construct a narrative that women are bitches and they are gold diggers. Is a distraction of the mind to not actually see what is behind what is avoiding.

So yes I rely on pot and yes it indeed has solved that aspect of my life.
In any way I didn't want to sound like I am above anyone. I take opiates ocassionally because I find I still have that itch to scratch, there´s a lot of work I yet have to do to not want to take drugs, is just that I am conscious drugs are not limiting me at all, the moment I can generate Bliss within at will, you think Im going to go to intoxicate myself with something?

And until I don´t, I will use drugs because I have discovered they provide good feelings (as long as you dont abuse them).

So yes I rely on pot and yes it indeed has solved that aspect of my life. I don't think any drug wish or miracle would solve the void, which I believe to be in all of us
No miracle, but Awakening.

God- Realization or Enlightment. Basically realising you are inside your own dream for Ever and the Love you seek in drugs is actually Reality.

If you look around all humans are running around scraping scratches of Love, boundlessness, and unlimitation, whether in drugs, sex or success. Trying to get to Infinite with this inevitably will always be a fail endeavour.

Don't be fooled into thinking stims are any less of a problem.
Never liked stims, ive tried them but I find them too harsh on the mind, is just that within the opiate kind of drugs, I find more interesting the ones that have a more of an uplift vibe.

For example my fav opiates have been Kratom and Oxy.

It is probably good you aren't going to keep doing heroin lol if I had access to that uncut I can't say id make the same decision.
then that explains a lot. Ive sinked drugs countless of times.

You have to realise At the end they are just powders, as is flour (LoL),but human mind project stuff on to objects.

You guys project all sort of things to powders. I remain conscious is an inert powder. As a human I don´t want to project any kind of power to an inert white powder (heroin or flour).

You got, just a powder that kills pain and causes euphoria. A tool in the chest.

Ok looks like we largely agree with the exception that 'true enlightment' can be attained and at that point drugs would no longer be something you want to do. Karmic w/e pretty much sounds the same as the void. I don't know anyone who doesn't have one. I know people that try and hide it with religion and whatnot; than become holier than though and still have the same issues.....If you can get past that, yea maybe you are right why would you take drugs.

the whole addict with a problem that needs solving is a false narrative projected by again I think society first but eventually embraced as part of identity. It simply isn't.

I am suprised Kratom is right up there with Oxy since you've had good H; but that is all subjective as my favorite color.