• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

I think I'm sick and I've forgot what you do? Advise,?

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
I worked the weekend and I think my co worker who had a bad cough got me sick. I might drank her water on accident. But this real I dunno what to do. It's been so long see I've been sick what do I do? I just have a bad soar throat, I feel really feverish but I don't have a fever. I feel weak and do I need to go to the doctor or the hospital?

I think I just wait and I'll get better on my own right? I don't need to worry if I don't have a fever. Is this right? Thank you. I feel really bad though and I'm afraid it's getting worse.

Since you live with your parents.....what do they think? I'm sure if you tell them how you feel they will take you either to the emergency room or a walk in clinic. A fever is usually broken with some Advil or Tylenol. It might just be the common cold.

I don't think you have much to worry about unless OTC meds don't reduce your fever. Get well soon.

Also I went from 179 pounds yesterday and I'm 171 today which is lower then normal for me. 🙁 I'll be fine. I'm going to be ok in sure of it.... Yup it's just been so long and I haven't been sick. I don't remember what to do.

Parents are old they just want me to wear a mask. I'm just wanted to be sure I'll a few days I'll be ok because the person I think got me sick has had a bad cough for weeks. I don't want to miss work. I'll email my doctor see what she says. Thanks.

One last thing to add is sense I had hernia repair my blood sugar hasn't got low when normally it gets low 25 times a day. Yesterday it kept going up and down. 59 -70 I dunno. Ok.

Also I went from 179 pounds yesterday and I'm 171 today which is lower then normal for me. 🙁 I'll be fine. I'm going to be ok in sure of it.... Yup it's just been so long and I haven't been sick. I don't remember what to do.

Parents are old they just want me to wear a mask. I'm just wanted to be sure I'll a few days I'll be ok because the person I think got me sick has had a bad cough for weeks. I don't want to miss work. I'll email my doctor see what she says. Thanks.

One last thing to add is sense I had hernia repair my blood sugar hasn't got low when normally it gets low 25 times a day. Yesterday it kept going up and down. 59 -70 I dunno.
If you sweat a lot and don't eat or drink you lose weight, might that be enough for losing 8 pounds?

Drink tea with honey and play cartoons or whatever. Godspeed.