• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I take 8mg suboxone, 1 and a half a day, I just got 2 bundles of h and need to know

Jv25pville

Greenlighter
I take subs on a daily basis, 8mg strip in the am and a half at night..I just scored 2 buns, my last dosage was a half and 8mg at 3pm..am I good to shoot away now?

Well we don't know what time zone you're in.. so '3pm' doesn't help us...
But, You can take H whenever after sub, You might not get as high, but there isn't any pwd.
It's after taking H, that you have to wait until in wd to take sub.

How many hours ago did you take sub? how much did you take altogether today? If your doses are over 8mg in the morning and your taking it sublingually which has the longest half life out of the different ROAs for bupe, you might want to wait over 24 hours from your last dose of sub to do dope. Or else you probably wont feel shit and just waste it. If you had done like less than 2mg or something you would be able to probably feel something 8-12 hours later, depending on how fast your metabolism is. I remember last time I did dope, I had done 1mg of sub in the morning IV around 9-10am and by 8pm I was able to feel the dope, by midnight when I did another 2nd shot I was destroyed by that time, as if I had taken no sub at all earlier that day and also the dope was really good quality ECP to be specific. The quality of the dope definitely will make a difference as well. Be careful if its good H you have, a lot of people have been known to OD doing too much H after taking sub because they aren't feeling it and keep redosing, even though its only because the sub is still blocking it, so they do way more H than normal and fall out, and don't even get high because of the sub. You don't want to die of an overdose chasing a high that isn't there, just try and be as patient as possible and wait it out would be my advice.

^ This is true. Just because you may not be feeling the effects of the H, doesn't mean you're out of danger. Combining CNS depresants is always a hazerdous decision.

i don't have anything more to offer than the previous poster but can you please let us how it went for you? where there any differences in effects?