• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I smoked meth for just a week, and ruined washer and dryer

roku19847

Greenlighter
I smoked meth for just a week, and didn't know I shouldn't put meth smelling clothes in a washer and dryer.

Now no matter how many cycles of bleach and cleaning both the washer and dryer, they still stink really bad.

Its almost like the dryer makes them smell worse, and he even cleaned the dryer once with vinegar, and then with bleach.

Is the only solution a new washer and drier? Also, will they need to install new outdoor vent shafts from the drier (located in the garage) to the outside of the house?

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't need to replace your appliances or vents. Once you put your clothes in the dryer, any odors are hard to remove. You can try a couple tablespoons of lemon scented ammonia along with your normal soap in the wash cycle.

This thread title makes me lol for some reason.

Anyway it this a real thing? One week of meth residue? I've heard of a lot of meth life stories but I never heard that they can't wash their smokin clothes.

I've heard after like years of smoking it saturates the walls of your house..

No offense. But this sounds like meth psychosis. If you put meth can in a bottle of water and shake it my guess is it will easily dissolve now imagine super tiny traces and gallons and gallons of water the probability of anything being left yet alone sellable is low. Meth is known to cause delusions and paranoia

I've never had that happen...... And I wash my "Meth smelling clothes " all the time.. Wtf? You sure your doing meth? I've never heard of any smells from smoking meth that stick to your clothes like weed does besides the ones your body makes... Only one week? That's nothing... And yes I believe smoking leaves residue but definitely not as much as making the stuff.... No more meth for you lol. Only thing involving a meth amd dryer and washer for me is that I will find small holes in my clothes sometimes after I wash the clothes..... Lol did you maybe accidentally dry your crusty smelly meth socks ? Or.... not to be rude but I've seen it... You sure you are not smelling yourself? Meth makes some weird smells.... I've always been told you can smell some vinegar at times when I'm aroumd, bleach or cat piss. Or I've found that my nose isn't trust worthy after a week of meth as all I can smell is my sweat..... Could be your breath to.. Mine always smells horribly... Again not trying to harass or talk crap. I'm serious man...... 80% sure it's your own body.

What is lemon sented ammonia? Are you talking about a powder or liqiid. Are you sure your not smelling the chemicals used in laundry to clean they have a very strong chemical smell esp if its unsented.

What is lemon sented ammonia? Are you talking about a powder or liqiid. Are you sure your not smelling the chemicals used in laundry to clean they have a very strong chemical smell esp if its unsented.

I think he is new to this. Probably tweaking and thought it's a great idea to wash his clothes with a bunch of random stuff. Or wanted that spot out that was never there.... But meth and sleep deprivation Definitely cause delusion and hallucinations. Now... Could it be that you never washed your clothes ?? Or that you filled up washer and dryer with random chemicals then walked off. You'll learn and grow in time :) Not making fun of you. Just a new angle man. I've done so much stupid stuff I couldn't believe I'd do because of meth and not sleeping lol.... And after time you'll believe your own delusions... Stay safe. Hit me up if you ever need to talk... I'm a tweaker too.... no shame in it

Vinegar, I'd think, but also, if you've been doing meth for a week, anyone tends to get on the paranoid side, so your perception of the whole meth-smell thing might be a bit overinflated.