• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Venting I realized that my abusers will never truly take responsibility for what they did

Yea the SVU detective that is on the case has been really helpful, she pretty much told all the officers that work my area the situation and if her parents show up to try and get her the police will tell them she stays with me(had this happen once already) we have court in January so I’m just hoping between the detective and CPS and the fact that her parents are pretty much homeless bouncing around from cheap motel to motel the judge will decide it’s best for her to stay with me…but who knows the courts don’t like to take kids from the bios even in really bad situations, I’m just hoping they get arrested before the court date, my brother has a warrant right now so he can’t even go to the court
You a good man my brother hope it works out for you and most importantly your niece. Cannot see the courts giving them custody when they have no place permanent and they fucked up. All my years of addiction never let my home life suffer I know addiction is a bad thing and some can't control their shit but at least let your children be with someone from a family like you. Your niece is lucky to have a uncle fighting her corner like you

Merry Christmas to everyone and to you arrall. Enjoy this day my friend i know this day all about family and it does turn our thoughts to what was but remember you have friends that love you and one day you will have a family if you wish and believe me that does make it easier because the one thing that having a shit parents does is make us better parents uncles or aunties

You a good man my brother hope it works out for you and most importantly your niece. Cannot see the courts giving them custody when they have no place permanent and they fucked up. All my years of addiction never let my home life suffer I know addiction is a bad thing and some can't control their shit but at least let your children be with someone from a family like you. Your niece is lucky to have a uncle fighting her corner like you
The crazy part is I know she’s not my kid but since iv been raising her for 4 years/her whole life she is like a daughter to me, i just want to protect her and shield her from anything bad…they always try to say “she’s not your daughter go have your own kid” but it’s like I’m already completely invested in her and her best interest, it’s not my fault they weren't around and I had to raise her but I wouldn’t have it any other way, i swear she teaches me more then I teach her

The crazy part is I know she’s not my kid but since iv been raising her for 4 years/her whole life she is like a daughter to me, i just want to protect her and shield her from anything bad…they always try to say “she’s not your daughter go have your own kid” but it’s like I’m already completely invested in her and her best interest, it’s not my fault they weren't around and I had to raise her but I wouldn’t have it any other way, i swear she teaches me more then I teach her
My old man used to say it takes a real man to raise someone elses kid as his own bruv your a legend for doing what you doing . You saying she not your own kid but you are raising her with l;ove teaching her right from wrong she is no less your own as my 3 daughters are mine . You got a lot to look forward to my brother and a lot to worry about daughters do that to us .But you raise her good and the love you get back be worth all the hardship being a parent can be

move out

a friend that tries to drag u down or always put u down is not really a friend

this 95 percent money that your dad controls . who acctually earned it or where did it come from?

if it was me i would get a job and move out

Oh no @arrall i had absolutely no clue about any of this :( Oh my God...

I don't have any advice for you. But you wrote in the opening post that support is welcomed also so i am gonna try to give you some.

Uhh... Okay let me try. You seem coherent and also quite mature for someone your age. It is clear to me that you have thought about a lot of very profound stuff. The ability to be that, to do so, with a childhood background like you have, is a sign of strength. You are strong, young man. I know, you don't feel like that always. But you are always strong anyway. You have survivor spirit. You can use that survivor spirit and strength to become completely independent. I hope that happens quickly. I know it must be hard for you sometimes. I know it must be outright hell. I hope that you encounter lots of happiness, pleasant experiences and wonderful people as you proceed forward on your path of life.

move out

a friend that tries to drag u down or always put u down is not really a friend

this 95 percent money that your dad controls . who acctually earned it or where did it come from?

if it was me i would get a job and move out
Working on finishing up school and saving up to move out.

Money is all gifted from other relatives or earned myself through stock trading. Not a penny of it ever rightfully belonged to my dad. Obviously if it was money he'd earned himself and put aside for me, it would be a very different story as to whether or not I was entitled to it.

Said friend has been a bit negative lately, not as bad as when I posted this though. Haven't been talking to him nearly as frequently as I did a month or two ago and I plan on talking to him about the negativity next time I see him in person.

Oh no @arrall i had absolutely no clue about any of this :( Oh my God...

I don't have any advice for you. But you wrote in the opening post that support is welcomed also so i am gonna try to give you some.

Uhh... Okay let me try. You seem coherent and also quite mature for someone your age. It is clear to me that you have thought about a lot of very profound stuff. The ability to be that, to do so, with a childhood background like you have, is a sign of strength. You are strong, young man. I know, you don't feel like that always. But you are always strong anyway. You have survivor spirit. You can use that survivor spirit and strength to become completely independent. I hope that happens quickly. I know it must be hard for you sometimes. I know it must be outright hell. I hope that you encounter lots of happiness, pleasant experiences and wonderful people as you proceed forward on your path of life.
Was going on a few weeks before I knew you, Ghost. Don't worry about it. And thank you for the support man, I really appreciate it. <3