• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc I overdosed on pregabalin en mirtazapine

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
And now I experience strong shocks now and then through my body. What are they and how do I get rid of them?

What were the doses involved? What happened exactly?

I don't remember the exact dosage. I never felt anything from 1 or 2 mirtazpines so I took 8. Those were 45mg each. And I must have atleast doubled my pregabalin dosage. I was just not carefull enough.

Mirtazpine abuse is pointless, speaking from experience.. those dosages will only knock you out. I've combined high doses with high doses of Pregabalin before.. I ended up having a seizure in the middle of a busy shopping mall and was taken by ambulance to the ER.
Lesson learned. Not fun, not worth it.
I haven't had the body shocks you're talking about, unless you mean you feel you body jolting at random times? In that case those are a common side effect from Pregabalin, feels like entire body twitches or muscle jolts.
Lots of people get electric type shocks, usually known as brain zaps, but I thought they were mainly associated with SSRIs.
Are you still taking Pregabalin? If you are, it could be as I explained, muscle spasms/ jerks.

Those aren't overdoses (I've taken plenty of both) -- you simply took too much. Homeostasis will find its way back in a few days. Can't think of a way to ameliorate the electrical activity though.

Mirtazpine abuse is pointless, speaking from experience.. those dosages will only knock you out. I've combined high doses with high doses of Pregabalin before.. I ended up having a seizure in the middle of a busy shopping mall and was taken by ambulance to the ER.
Lesson learned. Not fun, not worth it.
I haven't had the body shocks you're talking about, unless you mean you feel you body jolting at random times? In that case those are a common side effect from Pregabalin, feels like entire body twitches or muscle jolts.
Lots of people get electric type shocks, usually known as brain zaps, but I thought they were mainly associated with SSRIs.
Are you still taking Pregabalin? If you are, it could be as I explained, muscle spasms/ jerks.

I've been electrocuted before and it wasn't near as strong but yes, I assume they are really intense muscle spams...