• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Detox I need some words of encouragement rn

Sending you lots of love & support. I wish I could write more but I’m shaky from withdrawing from tramadol, & diluadid & a benzo taper.
I understand what you are talking about with having pain too, you’re not alone. Will be thinking of you pana
Many blessings 💜

Bright new day and I'm feeling much better, I'm high as fk on pregabs and gaba, only got like 6 of em left. When they run out I won't take anything. Feels good to be off opis and clear headed.
Thanks for the support guys, you guys are bloody awesome.💯💯💯🇵🇪💟
Colors are brighter food tastes better sex is better most of all not wasting your life . My biggest regret is the lost youth horrible feeling . Your young my brother heroin morphine in a daze every family trip instead of enjoying the moment the first concern would be where will i be able to have a boot .

You got time on your side its a clique but one day clean is a good day turn it into years

The best of luck Nico. Remember at least with opiates it is like sand through an hourglass. Every minute the old cells die and new ones are born that do not need morphine. So you can literally watch your body heal. That is true for most drugs although some things linger. Opiate addiction never lingered for me. 1 month later I was happy, healthy and feeling good about life again. I grew up in a time where the term PAWS did not exist and I am glad. Never had it. Always felt GREAT after I took the bull by the horns.

Should it get to be too much just take a little and then keep going with quitting. Funny I use gabapentin on occasion and it for sure quells just about all of kratom withdrawal. Glad to hear pregabalin works too for heavier stuff too.

Colors are brighter food tastes better sex is better most of all not wasting your life . My biggest regret is the lost youth horrible feeling . Your young my brother heroin morphine in a daze every family trip instead of enjoying the moment the first concern would be where will i be able to have a boot .

You got time on your side its a clique but one day clean is a good day turn it into years
The best of luck Nico. Remember at least with opiates it is like sand through an hourglass. Every minute the old cells die and new ones are born that do not need morphine. So you can literally watch your body heal. That is true for most drugs although some things linger. Opiate addiction never lingered for me. 1 month later I was happy, healthy and feeling good about life again. I grew up in a time where the term PAWS did not exist and I am glad. Never had it. Always felt GREAT after I took the bull by the horns.

Should it get to be too much just take a little and then keep going with quitting. Funny I use gabapentin on occasion and it for sure quells just about all of kratom withdrawal. Glad to hear pregabalin works too for heavier stuff too.
Thanks the both of u. Im already past the peak, music is starting to sound better, I don't feel like a zombie, no more nodding off, I can actually get shit done. Tomorrow I'll take my last doses of gabapentin-pregabs. Clonazepam well, I'll deal with that later. I just take one at night before sleep,I don't abuse it, but that's another topic. The opioids were fucking controlling all of my actions, powerful shady substances they are.
Ty for ur support again, I'm stronger than this. Much love for you guys
xx

Sending you lots of love & support. I wish I could write more but I’m shaky from withdrawing from tramadol, & diluadid & a benzo taper.
I understand what you are talking about with having pain too, you’re not alone. Will be thinking of you pana
Many blessings 💜
Pain is a must for learning something, if u haven't experienced it u won't learn shit. And I'm tired of living a miserable life, u got this too💪💪💪
Sending lots of good vibes for u bro. U are not alone either.

Thanks the both of u. Im already past the peak, music is starting to sound better, I don't feel like a zombie, no more nodding off, I can actually get shit done. Tomorrow I'll take my last doses of gabapentin-pregabs. Clonazepam well, I'll deal with that later. I just take one at night before sleep,I don't abuse it, but that's another topic. The opioids were fucking controlling all of my actions, powerful shady substances they are.
xx
:cheer:

Feels good to be lucid after so long and having my sex drive back lololol. I can actually feel stuff again, damn I've been anesthetized for wayyyy too much time. W00t

YARN | You dipped your wick just like the rest of them. | Sudden Impact  (1983) | Video clips by quotes | c9b2e9ab | 紗

Thats A Good Thing Thats A Good Thing Sanders GIF - Thats A Good Thing Thats A Good Thing Sanders GIFs

Feels good to be lucid after so long and having my sex drive back lololol. I can actually feel stuff again, damn I've been anesthetized for wayyyy too much time. W00t
yerp. it takes you away from human connection. can be useful if under attack but it isn't a healthy coping mechanism. i can say from experience

xx
How u doing my brother doing really good keep at it music food zll better without gear not to mention sex

xx
I can't wait to feel like you do. Tomorrow when I wake up I'm gonna start a 3-5 day Subutex stint to hopefully get past the physical part of kratom withdrawal after 5 years of using it.
No idea how effective that will be, but the prize in my mind this whole time has been that moment where life is real again, so I'm glad you're feeling that right now.

How u doing my brother doing really good keep at it music food zll better without gear not to mention sex
Dude, Holy fuck. I have no words what I experienced today doing ketamine, it was so bloody damn good 🔥 and I'm still high asf. I did a KHOLE finally and fucking saw the source of the fucking universe. I can't describe with words what I experienced but ufffff, feels so DAMN GOOD JUST TO BE ALIVE. I'm not gonna touch an opiate ever again.

I can't wait to feel like you do. Tomorrow when I wake up I'm gonna start a 3-5 day Subutex stint to hopefully get past the physical part of kratom withdrawal after 5 years of using it.
No idea how effective that will be, but the prize in my mind this whole time has been that moment where life is real again, so I'm glad you're feeling that right now.
Go on buddy. You deserve better than that shitty hole u r ritenow, we all fucking do. Life Is awesome.

Wishing you the best my friend. I'm going through it too. Long term opioid withdrawal is hell, combine that with dependence on stims and benzos, well that's pretty much where I'm at.

Wishing you the best my friend. I'm going through it too. Long term opioid withdrawal is hell, combine that with dependence on stims and benzos, well that's pretty much where I'm at.
Big hug and sending u strength, positive vibes. Love you brother, u can do it too ❤️

Dude, Holy fuck. I have no words what I experienced today doing ketamine, it was so bloody damn good 🔥 and I'm still high asf. I did a KHOLE finally and fucking saw the source of the fucking universe. I can't describe with words what I experienced but ufffff, feels so DAMN GOOD JUST TO BE ALIVE. I'm not gonna touch an opiate ever again.
My personal experience and some other anecdotes… the only drugs that support the end of drugs are psychedelics. I was addicted to ketamine for years. (In my case prescribed, long story). More than just anecdotes, there is research about them.

The only people who need to question it might be Christians, who imo have found the truth. For example, a youtube report “I took psychedelics as a christian” on channel delafe. Of course everyone should look into set and setting etc.