• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs I need help understanding Morpholines

D.pharm

Bluelighter
I have access to the following and would like to know which provides the most euphoric stimulation....if any/
thx

3,6-DMPM
3-MePhenmetrazine
G-130
Isophenmetrazine
Mephenmetrazine (
Methylmorphenate
N-Ethylphenmetrazol
PDM-35
Phenmetetrazine
(+)-isophenmetrazine
3F-Phenmetrazine
Phenetrazine
3F-Phenetrazine
Viloxazine

You are going down the wrong road my friend. As if drugs aren't insidious enough, you want to make yourself a lab-rat for untested chemicals? You are gonna do irreversible and permanent brain and organ damage.

youd want to research chemical structure, basic skeleton, functional groups, differnece to preludin (phenmetrazine) and then make an educated guess as to the safety or activity of the compound in question.

this could take weeks, probably months. keep reading forums but dont believe everything a poster writes as he may be less informed/less knowledgabele than you.

there are a couple of chemistry heads here i would seek their input. i believe fastandbulbous is quite knowledgable in the effects of various morpholines on mice. hopefullly he wont mind me mentioning his name. he doesnt post too much and more though.

look for the hive archive for interesting forum posts more chem specific.

I created threads for all of these a long time ago, however there're extremely few reports about the phenylmorpholines.

Sekio mentioned phenetrazine (or its 3-fluoro derivative) being decent.

3,6-DMPM was rated very well and closest to phenmetrazine by fastandbulbous.

Mephenmetrazine (4-methyl) is crap. Viloxazine is an odd former antidepressant and NRI, also crap. Methylmorphenate is the morpholine instead of piperidine analogue of methylphenidate - with about 1/10 of its potency, so also crap.

The others might be worth a try.

There is a pretty large thread about 3F-PhenMethrazine (3-FPM) which by most accounts actually seems to be a fairly euphoric substance.

i've done a few of them, they are kinda shitty mostly; pdm-35 is the best imo 3-fpm is okay phenmetrazine sucked big time not sure about the others