• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

I need help identifying something

MyNameIsNotWilliam

Greenlighter
Hello. A close friend of mine that recently moved to ontario is a very huge MDMA lover. He bought one of that kit on internet (I don't remember the website) and tested a batch he got from his usual seller. He told me that its not MDMA cause the different reactions don't match the color for MDMA but he can't put a name on the substance. Here are some picture he sent me of the test. The reagent used are Simon's (bottom left), Mecke (top left), Mandelin (top right) and marquis (bottom right).

http://imgur.com/PV0XFAv

Do you guys have any idea of what the substance might be?

Goodbye!

i would throw it out, it could be any of the bath salts (methylone, mpdv, meph, mcat)

im not sure if theres a way to be sure that it is methylone, which is what my best guess would be

i know it comes up yellow for marquis, but so do cathinones prbly

My friend thinks its methylone too but just like you, he is not that sure. I've seen people on other forum talking about their methylone trip and said it was pretty good. More energy than mdma but less of a empathic state of feeling. I dont know more about this though. Thanks for the quick reply!

i tend to have terrible comedowns on methylone, other people seem to like it though

it was okay the first time i did it iirc

i had intense empathy and euphoria when i did it, less magical than mdma though maybe, i'm not sure

All the yellow/ brunatre colors make me think of X-APB ! But i never tested a product with this type of test... It interest me to have some !

i tend to have terrible comedowns on methylone, other people seem to like it though

it was okay the first time i did it iirc

i had intense empathy and euphoria when i did it, less magical than mdma though maybe, i'm not sure

Just asked my friend to go take a look at what you guys said. He said that he has never intentionally taken methylone before and that this thing that he believes to be methylone tastes a bit less horrible than MDMA, but still a as disgusting as other chem drugs.

i wouldn't take it chances are its methylone and correct me if im wrong but i don't think theres a way of telling with those test kits.

Reagent tests can only accurately be used to rule out the presence of a substance. It's not possible to make a positive identification with 100% certainty because similar substances tend to have similar reactions.

Here we can clearly rule out MDMA. I would suggest communicating with the person who sold it to you to find out what others' experiences were before proceeding further IF you decide you really want to take it. Personally I'd dispose of it.

The x-APB compounds give a purple reaction with the marquis reagent so we can rule them out too.

Ok for X-APB happy to learn that !

But i certainly doubt that compound was methylone, can you describe the effect ? The Methylone have a (very shorter total duration (comedown include) and the dosage are not the same, it's a nice product, i enjoyed a lot's of time under Methylone but it lack some empathogenic qualities that MDMA have (in good purity !) Although the first dose of Methylone (if she's pure) come up extremely more faster than MDMA (in my case) and is quasi equivalent in euphoria "rushing"

You can test it by snorting 50mg, if nothing produce, it have better chance to be M1 ;)