• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants I need a list of substances that look like crystal meth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spideronthewall

Bluelighter
So a friend of mine aquired some crystal. I went there after work anyways, I looked at this bag and it was pretty much crushed up. By the looks of it I could tell it would probably be cut with something (more then average) but whatever it was given to him for free and he was giving some to me for free. I definitely could see crystals in it similar to meth if not the same and it glittered in the light like meth.
Before I go into anymore details.

What kind of drugs would look like meth.? Crushed shards not full shards.

Btw I'm definitely high. I injected it, got no rush and wrote this off ad being due to the low amount I tested with. Hardly fuck all. Then I did an oxy 80. Cause that's my real DOC and then proceeded to rig up a hit 3x bigger then the first. Again no rush but as I set up the last of it for a shot my buddy says you're definitely high. And he was right. I was high. Didn't realize it tho haha. I've heard of people saying they did shards their first time and not realize they wer re high for hours but I always get a rush and always know I'm high. Unless on a long bender which has only happened 3 times as I try to stay away from this drug.

Anyways, any drugs that are similar in looking like meth or similar to the high but much much more mellow. Kinda like a heroin bliss without nod and euphoria. If I did a speedball.
Research chemicals are what I'm thinking so feel free to suggest them.

We can't speculate on the identity of what you might have, get it tested.

Status
Not open for further replies.