• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I need a girlfriend

Thats all their is to it. It probably sounds crazy, but its true. I have too much love to give to live by myself for the rest of my life

Aww.. Spread the love dude!

Do you have it for yourself?

Start small man.

I wonder how old you are? Have you had a girl friend before? How was it if so? Are you uncomfortable being single?

Sorry to bombard.

Welcome to Bluelight noobie!

Aww.. Spread the love dude!

Do you have it for yourself?

Start small man.

I wonder how old you are? Have you had a girl friend before? How was it if so? Are you uncomfortable being single?

Sorry to bombard.

Welcome to Bluelight noobie!
Hey no problem! Very little love for myself, I cant help but bring up the past and make my own life seem meaningless. I`m 17 and the only relationship I have ever been in, I got way too attached and 2 weeks into it I was told we werent really even dating, even though it felt to me as though I`d found the one. Ive always been uncomfortable being single, but it only gets worse as I get older. The older I get the urge to find someone increases.

If only shit were that simple lol
Seriously try it? It might work, because of Covid-19 there are some very lonely females now that can't run around and meet a bunch of guys at clubs, concerts, festivals etc. Something like that could actually work?
Because of covid nobody wants to stop and talk to potentially virus infected strangers, and everybody hates dating apps... Im sure a note in the supermarket could render some very interesting/entertaining results... Do it and then blog about the results here! Think outside of the box man!

Seriously try it? It might work, because of Covid-19 there are some very lonely females now that can't run around and meet a bunch of guys at clubs, concerts, festivals etc. Something like that could actually work?
Because of covid nobody wants to stop and talk to potentially virus infected strangers, and everybody hates dating apps... Im sure a note in the supermarket could render some very interesting/entertaining results... Do it and then blog about the results here! Think outside of the box man!
Yeah I guess it wouldnt hurt at all would it? I might actually do this hahaha

Yeah I guess it wouldnt hurt at all would it? I might actually do this hahaha
excellent-mr-burns.jpg