I Love This City - Sat May 26th - Ride/hotel share

Status
Not open for further replies.

SynapseD1sriptor

Greenlighter
Offering an overnight ride-share from Placerville/Sacramento, CA area to the 'I Love This City' on Sat May 26th.

My wife and I are heading out from the Placerville area in the morning (10:00AM) on Sat May 26th to check into our room about 3 miles from the 'I Love This City' event. We have 2 seats available for the trip. Total cost for the trip is $40. That includes the ride out, floorspace or roll-away rights to sleep in the hotel room, and a ride home.

To be fair, here is the breakdown of the cost:

$10 gas money on the way out.
$20 per seat toward the hotel cost which is $80 total. (We will cover the cash deposit, 2.6 Miles from the event)
$10 gas money on the way home.

18+ only please. We are looking for serious, non-needy, casual rave friends for the night, or whatever part of it in which we see you. No weird shit involved, just a ride and a spot to crash for the night.

don't post your contact information
Peace,

Vince aka SynapseDisruptor (before I lost my pw and access to my old email address)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if you have called me over the past couple of days and I have not responded to you, I got flooded with calls and e-mails almost as soon as I posted this. Unfortunately, both seats have been filled at this point.

Thanks,

Vince

Hi,

We don't allow meet-up threads on BL anymore and posting your contact info is a no-no. If you want to post new a thread about this event (with more detailed info) you are more than welcome to.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.