• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I love my girlfriend so much but she's driving me insane

Okay so we both live in rehab. I'm just living here cause I finally found a center with a cool program director who understands me after being thrown around from rehab to rehab to psych ward to rehab for six years. My problem is heroin. She has been here for 7 months (for meth) and has just started to volunteer work at the center.

I cannot mention names or locations due to confidentiality.

Problem #1: She had hid her meth use from everyone and told them she was an alcoholic out of shame. She confided only in me. They already suspected her. I lied to cover up for her once, twice, thrice, and so on and so forth. Including to the program director whom I have a "no bullshit no lies" deal with. So I broke my own promise for her. We were at a resort for a weekend pass, and we got separated. She had no phone. I frantically looked for her for two hours and was worried sick. Found out later she literally saw me pass by her (and I did NOT see her) and she never even said "hey". She took a cab back to the center crying telling everyone I was "ignoring her because I had 'other plans'"; so pure paranoia there. Program director was there and I ended up telling him this girl's paranoid and I think I know the reason. It slipped. So he asked and I told him all about her meth use and how I think it may have contributed to paranoia. She did, after all, accuse me of cheating every time I went to do laundry. Yes, laundry, takes 15 mins, and she though I was getting my dick sucked. Anyway I went and told her "THEY KNOW ABOUT YOUR PAST METH USE. COME CLEAN TOMORROW". She said she would. Next day comes, program director asks everyone "does anyone need to practice some honesty? Anyone have anything to tell me?" Nothing. She stays quiet. Then when she got punished, I was the ultimate back-stabbing betrayer who "cannot be trusted" even though I TOLD HER THAT I TOLD THEM AND TOLD HER TO COME CLEAN. Moving on.

Problem #2: After a yelling battle break-up (which she started by raising her voice first screaming "WE'RE DONE!", we get back together. I take her on day pass. She's getting her hair done. Guy says it will take one hour. I tell her I'm gonna go check out ASUS ROG and take a shit. She freaks. I said don't worry I'll be back in 30 mins. I was back in 34 minutes (I have a watch and a phone, she has neither). She's gone. I ask the salon did she wait for me? No sir she just left immediately. Okay. I look for an hour. Finally get the admin to PAGE THE ENTIRE MALL asking for her to come and she shows ten minutes later. So far she has claimed that I was gone for 2 hours, 1 hour, 45 minutes, then she upped it to 53 minutes(where is she getting these numbers?!?). Hair salon people we're totally on my side till she yelled at them, which made them scared cause she was making a scene. To top it off, after we got back, she tells everyone I left her to SHOOT METH and her "proof" is that I bought a bottle of water and nail clippers. WHAT? Yeah apparently the clippers were to open the meth bag. Funny cause they weren't open themselves. So I get drug tested. Surprise, surprise, I'm negative. She gets punished again for this by the center. She breaks up with me.

Now I'm a loverboy. And it was real awkward being around her all hateful. She made more snide comments and I ignored. At first I said this won't work, but then loverboy gave her his old phone and I got back with her thinking now that she has a phone these episodes won't happen. We lived a peaceful two weeks, and last night she starts rambling about how simply being with me "gets her in trouble", as if she was 100% innocent and the center and I were conspiring against her. And just now, she brings the whole nailcutter/water bottle thing up again after giving a speech about people who are guilty having to lie, and if that isn't insinuating then I don't know what is. I just replied "you know what? Yes. I shot a big bag of meth. And because I am a magician, by ways of magic, I passed the drug test 12 hours later. Fuck you" and I stormed off. Just dropped 1mg Xanax and I'm still pissed.

Guys I really love her. Outside her paranoid delusions she's the sweetest loving caring person and I know she loves me too. But I cannot bear it. One moment she speaks of me as her hero, her one and only man, and the next I'm a monster who just keeps "hurting" her. And if I dare try to explain how she was punished by the program director for her own actions, she starts crying as if I slapped her or something. To her, her delusions are truth even if you present concrete evidence.

I love her so much and I don't want to lose her. But she's driving me nuts. I had this great idea how we would help each other recover and all and the center was all for it. She's smart she's beautiful. But I can't take it... Someone please talk to me... Help me ..
Suggest that youguys/she try and ask the doctor for Seroquel or Lamictal, these meds might help a tiny bit, help counteract all the "loopyness" from the meth? Give you some sleep now and then?
This option might be easier then getting off of meth completely?

Anyway best of luck!

Suggest that youguys/she try and ask the doctor for Seroquel or Lamictal, these meds might help a tiny bit, help counteract all the "loopyness" from the meth? Give you some sleep now and then?
This option might be easier then getting off of meth completely?

Anyway best of luck!
My friend we're both off it completely for a little over a year. The drugs I am currently taking are alprazolam (1mg per day), mirtazapine (30mg PRN as sleep aid) and SOMETIMES Ritalin when I got some concentration work to do. She is not on any kind of medication, aside from birth control.

My friend we're both off it completely for a little over a year. The drugs I am currently taking are alprazolam (1mg per day), mirtazapine (30mg PRN as sleep aid) and SOMETIMES Ritalin when I got some concentration work to do. She is not on any kind of medication, aside from birth control.
Oh thats great to hear! It must have been hard to quit? And taxing on the relationship?!
Well Im happy you seem to have your meds in order?
Mirtazapine is good, but it makes (at least me very fat and unattractive 👀)...
Maybe your partner should do some sort of psych-evaluation? Or probably all-ready did that?
Anyway it's really good if both parties have their meds right.

Did you try couples therapy?

Anyway, if things are just too "turbulent", maybe going separate paths is not such a bad idea,
you can always link-up later when the circumstances have "cooled down" so to speak...
Best of luck!

Last edited:
Foerock,
Please forgive me if I offend or insult you in any way. This is not my intention; however, I am blunt and do not blow fairy dust everywhere.....

Is everyone not hearing and seeing what I'm seeing? Can you say Do-dependence with a capital D? Textbook with bells and whistles.

Sweetheart. You sound young. Maybe in your early to mid 20s?

1. What the hell are you doing engaging in any other relationship of any kind, especially the kind with an epic drama gal who has damage that you should not be putting into your world at the moment.

2. What kind of rehab place would allow personal relationships to go on while people are trying to focus on getting well.

3. You are avoiding yourself and your issues by having a girlfriend.

4. In your current state of mind, still unhealed, this type of girl is what you will be attracting. Textbook again. Look up the logistics, or better yet, ask one of the crack shrinks at that great rehab place you are at that allows this drama to go on.

5. You cannot truly love anyone else in a healthy way and have a solid normal relationship until you are right with yourself. It took me 50 years and three marriages to figure that out, ant I had to cut my sisters out of my life because I am hateful and horrible in their company. I like who I am so I do allow the shit in it.

6. My baby sister was just like the relationship you have -- one extreme to the other -- it is not a good way to live and women will fuck up your life, especially if you have children with them.

7. You may not know any other type of relationships in your life so it may feel normal and safe for you, but in the end, it will destroy your life and you will be pulled down.

and finally..

You cannot save anyone else but yourself -- it may be the hardest thing you will ever do in your life, but if you really love this girl, then you might see that breaking it off completely so you can focus on only you and letting her take care of herself will be the best thing you can every do -- FOR YOU. REMEMBER, IF YOU ARE NOT TAKEN CARE OF FIRST AND FOREMOST, YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CARE AND TAKE CARE OF ANY ONE ELSE.

My prayers are with you.

Be strong. Courage!!

Foerock,
Please forgive me if I offend or insult you in any way. This is not my intention; however, I am blunt and do not blow fairy dust everywhere.....

Is everyone not hearing and seeing what I'm seeing? Can you say Do-dependence with a capital D? Textbook with bells and whistles.

Sweetheart. You sound young. Maybe in your early to mid 20s?

1. What the hell are you doing engaging in any other relationship of any kind, especially the kind with an epic drama gal who has damage that you should not be putting into your world at the moment.

2. What kind of rehab place would allow personal relationships to go on while people are trying to focus on getting well.

3. You are avoiding yourself and your issues by having a girlfriend.

4. In your current state of mind, still unhealed, this type of girl is what you will be attracting. Textbook again. Look up the logistics, or better yet, ask one of the crack shrinks at that great rehab place you are at that allows this drama to go on.

5. You cannot truly love anyone else in a healthy way and have a solid normal relationship until you are right with yourself. It took me 50 years and three marriages to figure that out, ant I had to cut my sisters out of my life because I am hateful and horrible in their company. I like who I am so I do allow the shit in it.

6. My baby sister was just like the relationship you have -- one extreme to the other -- it is not a good way to live and women will fuck up your life, especially if you have children with them.

7. You may not know any other type of relationships in your life so it may feel normal and safe for you, but in the end, it will destroy your life and you will be pulled down.

and finally..

You cannot save anyone else but yourself -- it may be the hardest thing you will ever do in your life, but if you really love this girl, then you might see that breaking it off completely so you can focus on only you and letting her take care of herself will be the best thing you can every do -- FOR YOU. REMEMBER, IF YOU ARE NOT TAKEN CARE OF FIRST AND FOREMOST, YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CARE AND TAKE CARE OF ANY ONE ELSE.

My prayers are with you.

Be strong. Courage!!
You have not offended nor insulted me. You read my long, whiney post and articulately laid down your opinions and thoughts. Thank you, deeply.

I will be 35 years old this coming January. I am very immature though; nowhere near as mature as I should be at this age. I grew up as a rich, spoiled brat in Saudi Arabia and was later educated in the States, where I did great in a wonderful JROTC high school until college where I further worsened my ADHD and GAD through drug addiction.

I cannot comment on the rehab, how they operate, what they tolerate, etc., because I don't want anyone stumbling onto this and saying I broke confidentiality. But I will say this: I am currently in a poor, third world country. I've been to too many "rehabs" in different countries to count since prison in 2015 (including a 12,000$ a month one that just allowed me to use and used it as an excuse to keep me 2 years, as well as another that "picked me up" with a 4-man beating and handcuffs). This one is the only one I managed to get a year clean in and while it is nowhere near 1st world standards, the guy that runs it supports me a lot morally. It's also very cheap and well... Yeah all I can say is it's not a horrible place but ethics aren't exactly as sensitive an issue here as the country itself views drug addicts as less-thans. I hope that gives you an idea, even if it's vague.

You make so many good points... I really wish I could say more specific details but I can't publicly...

Thank you so much for your reply. You're a very nice person for taking the time out to type all that to help a stranger.

Foerock,
Thank you responding to me. Wow, I cannot imagine what you are living through as I have had the blessings of being born in California to a regular middle class family, had a childhood that was fairly safe and uneventful and even though my adult life has had its share of challenges, I have no complaints when I see the conditions and life you live with courage and grace.
I have always been grateful for what I have and realize the different situations and hardships I could not see myself in. I have been fortunate to have been safe and secure in my country, but sheltered more than I have about the world.

It makes sense to me now as you tell me about where your rehab is. Forgive my judgments.

I hope my sense of humor won't anger you, but haven't you broken some rich Saudi Arabian men's club code by ending up in a third world rehab with a wench that your culture would bitch slap for acting up?

I know....I am very bad.

I hope my sense of humor won't anger you, but haven't you broken some rich Saudi Arabian men's club code by ending up in a third world rehab with a wench that your culture would bitch slap for acting up?

I know....I am very bad.
A better question is what cultural codes have I NOT broken! Let's see... Got the girlfriend thing outta the way when I was in a relationship with a Russian girl 2013-2017. My mother was furious and used to call her "the prostitute", LOL. Now good old mother has accepted my state, she's cool with whatever I do now as long as I don't do drugs. Note: Still love my mom no matter what.

Here's a funny scene for you: Went back to Saudi once in 2017 to renew my passport. Sportin' long hair, a lot of tattoos, jeans and a Megadeth T-shirt, people on the street would automatically assume there is NO WAY I was a Muslim or an Arab, therefore, they would openly speak about me right in front of me assuming I can't understand them. I've heard nice comments like "Look at that guy! He's so cool he looks like those American rock stars! Wonder where he's from?", as well as horrendous things like "Look at that KAFIR faggot with all his tattoos! He will burn in hell!".

I never replied to the negative comments and just acted like I didn't understand. But when anyone said something nice, I'd wait till they're done and then just smile and thank them in fluent Arabic for a comedic scene :p

Foerock,
I am literally falling out of my chair laughing -- I have tears rolling down my cheeks, I am laughing so hard. My God, you are hilarious. You should do stand up comedy in the States. You are a riot. At least you are smart enough to stay away from the American girls. Anyone born before 1970 is a lost cause.

You must private message me sometime so we can really talk.

Ms. V