i knew id pay the consciquence sooner or later

curiosity

Bluelighter
so ive been partying alot lately then thursday i did 2 speed(sniffed) and drank and didnt sleep that night then did 2 speed (oral)and drank the next night and got an hours sleep and ever since i lost my buzz ive been schitzo as fuck,had alot of personality changes,heard voices,heard sounds,find a conspiracy in 90% of phrases i hear from people around me and have been suffering depression even though friday night i started going out with a girl i really like. my geuss is phsycosis but if it is how long should it last and if it isnt what could it be and what are possible ways of speeding up the process of getting out of either im going insane and am also starting to feel some anger build inside me because of the pressure of all of it

I've had bad psychosis using meth before, best cure = sleep.

get some omega 3 , 6 fatty acids also and some healthy high GI carbohydrates in you as well.

It does pass, took me a few days won't lie.

I've had bad psychosis using meth before, best cure = sleep.

get some omega 3 , 6 fatty acids also and some healthy high GI carbohydrates in you as well.

It does pass, took me a few days won't lie.

thanks i was just about to go into hibernate mode xD

when you wake up you will be in a much better place, believe me. Good luck brother.

Tell us how you feel after you've waken up and gotten yourself together. Dont forget about this when you think of how good the high was, though. Good luck <3

i managed to get 3-4 hours sleep i feel a tiny bit better energywise but the rest is still there :\

It's time fir you to crash out and catch up on sleep. Untill then you will feel bad. You will feel a lot better after a solid night of sleep. Let us know

3-4 hours ? Bro when I crashed after meth / speed ball binges I'm talkin 24-36 hours i would literally be out. I've been section 12'd 3 times bein meth psychotic and each time the first two days in the psych ward i was out cold bro.

As stated by philip - you need some SERIOUS crash and catch up. Holla when you sleep it off brother.

3-4 hours ? Bro when I crashed after meth / speed ball binges I'm talkin 24-36 hours i would literally be out. I've been section 12'd 3 times bein meth psychotic and each time the first two days in the psych ward i was out cold bro.

As stated by philip - you need some SERIOUS crash and catch up. Holla when you sleep it off brother.

i cant sleep more then 8 hours normally the longest ive ever slepts after any binge / party was 12 hours and whenver its speed im crashing from i never sleep more then 6 hours and im going back to sleep in a few hours since its around midnight here anyway i tryed taking a few stamina,multi vitamins pills this morning though and they either had no effect or i just put my body through that much stress

i cant sleep more then 8 hours normally the longest ive ever slepts after any binge / party was 12 hours and whenver its speed im crashing from i never sleep more then 6 hours and im going back to sleep in a few hours since its around midnight here anyway i tryed taking a few stamina,multi vitamins pills this morning though and they either had no effect or i just put my body through that much stress

Not that you need more drugs in your system, but you really need to crash for atleast 12 hours. Take something and sleep it off. You don't want a psychotic break to manifest itself as HPPD, or derealization after you feel better.

5mg melatonin , if your body has the shit out of your system this should put you out naturally for a decent period of time.

Also get some ANY type of physical activity, go for a walk, jog, lift, do anything you can so you hit the bed and your body physically and mentally are on the same page.

I know this is nothing in comparison to what the OP is going through, but I have had insomnia flair ups that have kept me up for 3 days. It is no fun, let me tell you. I hope you get to sleep man. I was an emotional mess until I did. Best wishes.

And if there are no negative interactions with meth, I would suggest melatonin and diphenhydramine(sp?) which is unisom. It's an over the counter sleep aid and this combination has knocked me out before on some really amphetamine cut MDMA.

i managed to get another 10 hours last night no more voices,no more hallucinations but still some depression also stopped changing personalitys so much and the schitzo is only 70% as bad as it was yesterday how long does it normally take for all of it to go away though?

i managed to get another 10 hours last night no more voices,no more hallucinations but still some depression also stopped changing personalitys so much and the schitzo is only 70% as bad as it was yesterday how long does it normally take for all of it to go away though?

3rd day for me I felt good too go. Seriously though you can shave time off that by doing what I recommend - get exercises and some omega 3s (granted year round use of omegas is something i recommend). But the EXERCISE will do wonders for your mind. Releasing endorphins , my god when i have had to quit opiates (many times) - it's been my obsessive dedication to iron that saved me, it gave me an hour and half a day where i didn't even feel the withdrawals - I promise you any exercise will help you out. But yeah, 3 days - for you now within couple days you should feel relatively back to normal. :) Glad to hear you got 10 hours man, and psychosis is gone... that's a huge relief, hate that shit man I know it all too well - got some serious horror stories.

Yeah man, I'm by no means an expert on psychosis, but it seems like all this shit should probably resolve itself once you get sleep. You're likely just really, really exhausted both mentally and physically and just need some rest. Once you get that it shouldn't last too long for you I'd think.

After my most recent excursion into the dirty land of stimulant abuse it took me 96 hours (4 full days) and at least 32 hours of sleep in that time just to feel like I hadn't permanently damaged my body/mind anymore (mild benzo withdrawal at the same time too, I like to suffer it seems...). Now we're coming up on 8 full days after tonight's sleep, and I can say I should feel 100% back to normal tomorrow. Of course I'm no where near 100% in reality, just my perception and way of thinking will be no different from when I went into that binge, I suspect, by tomorrow morning.

it seems today i am almost completely normal and i will probably be fine by tommorow thanks for all the advice and support guys i never knew phsycosis was so shitty its officially motivated me to quit speed for good along with take a long break from e because i get mild phsycosis although i dont feel as insane from it it still causes intense depression probably because i tend to over do it and now that im better i have the motivation to actually fix my life up a little do good in school and save the harder drug use for after school except maybe the occaisonal expirementing with physcedelics or other drugs that seem interesting that i probably wont get hooked on after one use

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I certainly understand your decisions and I think you wise for recognizing certain things about yourself and your body. Good luck brother.