• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

I just made an opana (oxymorphone) nasal spray....

Status
Not open for further replies.
@saturatedthc:

Months ago, I had the same idea as you. Of course, I had to question your idea of using isopropyl alcohol. But, with someone I know getting opana ER 40's for $3 a piece, I decided to do a little bit of investigative work.

• We all know that TimeRx is evil
  • We all want to destroy timerx
  • we've all seen various bizarre methods of supposedly defeating it
  • a few years ago some of my friends were obsessed with snorting gin. They called it "gin snooters"
  • None of those idiots died from the gin snooters
  • Suddenly, I caught a whiff of inspiration

Some people say that the ER's turn to gel in their nose, and some people don't. I'd bet $10 that the people who say that it doesn't turn to gel don't use tat much of it, while the people who say it does turn to gel have a nice, fat Opana stash. The ER's DO turn to gel in your nose. Not only is it disgusting, but after a while, you might notice that you need to take more and more Opana to get the same buzz. Now, I'm not talking about tolerance here - we all know and hate tolerance, but tolerance doesn't build as quickly as this little problem. The problem is that the friggin gel in your friggin nose/sinuses is stopping your friggin nose/sinuses from doing their friggin job - not smelling - absorbing delightful Oxymorphone.

Here's the situation:

You're all gelled up because you've been using a lot, your tolerance is high, so if you were to stop absorbing the delightful oxymorphone, your body would freak out and go into withdrawal. So, since you don't know of anything better, and you sure as fuck don't want to go into withdrawal, you toss a half of an Opana 40 on up your nose, even though you're aware that your body isn't getting even half of that magic. If you want to get messed up, not just get yourself out of withdrawal, maybe you toss a whole Opana 40 up there - maybe more. Trouble is, you're wasting your stash and you might run out before more can be acquired, and we all know what sorts of huge trouble that can become.

So, how do we, moronic opiophiles that we are, stop the damn gel?

Well folks, I have a way to stop the gel, defeat timerx, discreetly carry your supply, AND make 1/10th-1/5th (the amount is somewhere between those two numbers - not 100% sure what it is exactly, of course)

1. Get yourself some strong, clear liquor. Vodka probably would have been a better choice than gin. Live and learn, folks
  2. Get yourself a nasal spray bottle
  3. Make your Opana ER into a very, very fine powder - as fine as possible.
  4. Get yourself an eyedropper
  5. Make sure that the nasal spray bottle is empty and cleaned out
  6. Put 2 eyedroppersful of gin in the nasal spray bottle
  7. Put the powder in the nasal spray bottle
  8. Stir the two together using a toothpick
  9. Switch between stirring the mixture with a toothpick and adding more gin until you've got the Opana as dissolved as possible. I used 5ML of gin and one Opana ER
  10. Continue to stir until the opana is as mixed in as possible. Mine was still cloudy when I was done.
  11. Let it sit for at least an hour - maybe longer would yield a better result.
  12. Spray the nasal spray bottle up your nose and inhale deeply
  13. Shout "FUCK, THAT GIN FUCKING BURNS!"
  14. Notice Holy shit! I probably just took in only 1/10th of a pill! OMG I am more fucked up than last night when I used a whole 40mg pill! God Damn THAT FUCKING GEL! I PROBABLY WASTED 10-20 Pills BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING GEL!"

So folks, that is how to kill timerx. I've heard (on this forum) of people using acetone and then banging it after removing the acetone (I don't bang anything but women - just seems distasteful to me.) I've heard of the isopropyl alcohol from this post. I've heard of the "dose dumping" problem after people drink alcohol. I thought "gee, good old ethanol seems to do the trick, why don't I give that a try?"

Yes folks, ethanol does do the trick. VERY, VERY, VERY well. Timerx, you spiteful dragon, <B>I HATH SLAIN YOU!</B>

I will NEVER use Opana ER again without using this method. If you do, you're wasting your precious resources, TERRIBLY. I know that was a long post, but if you bothered to read through it and give the method a try for yourself, you will discover the TRUE power of Opana. Whoa!

Last edited:
I would never use your idea Generichuman. To each his own though. If you like snorting pure gin/vodka with opana and feeling massive pain then have fun with it. But I hope to god that no one trys your method.

At least water it down.
I just dont see the point to make nasal sprays out of pills.

Help with opana detox

Of course, I've detoxed off opana MANY times. The way I detox is pick a point to start because if I don't, I'll never stop the opana and start the detox. Then after I reached the start of the detox (last dose) I wait the longest I can go without a dose, and then that first dose is the smallest dose I can effectively do. Thne I just keep dosing every 8 hours or so untill I can wait longer and longer like 10 and 12 hours inbetween dosing, usually I can dose every 10 hours after starting my detox for 2-3 days....usually 5 days into it I can stop all together with dosing, and usually 3-4 days after my last dose i start to feel truly good again in a sober state, and after about 7-10 days od being 100% sober I feel pretty much 100% better again, and i'm ready to tear up the opana game for another 2-3 weeks! LOL

HI,

It seems you have good information on opana detox. I have been snorting it lately and now i want to go back to how it was prescirbed to me 10mg x2 twice a day. I find even if i take the 2 pills at night, I cant make it thru the night without snorting 5mg. Can you use your method quoted above to reduce the need for that strength so I can go back to taking the pills orally? I realize that snorting increses the bio availablity by 3x or more, so I'm wondering if i just triple my oral dose, then use that as a starting point to ween back down, would that work?

Kelly

nasal spray

Ok well I used opana everyday for a few week then i stop for a few week untill im back to normal totally sober..anyway this most recent binge ive been on has lasted way longer than usual and im up to needing at least 10mg opana to feel anything opposed to needing like 1-2mg to get the sam effects...anyway my goal is to take less and less everyday untill the point is reached that i dont need to take any more to feel "sane" enough to funtion, but i know for a fact that this time its gonna take longer to taper since my tolerance is a lot high than usual...but untill then, i took a nasil sprayer and put opana in it!!!

So I took a used up nose sprayer that normally holds 30ml, and i put 2ml isopropryl in it and the rest with water untill 15ml of liquid was in the sprayer...then I put 35mg opana into the 15ml of liquid...I did a test and for every 10 sprays, it uses 1ml of liquid...so i figure this time when i detox and am feeling shitty trying not to use opana at all, i can get a couple of squirts in my nose then feel better...so what do you guys think? is this a good idea to have opana in a mixed solution of 13ml water and 2ml iso for a week? or do you think the opana could loose potency or somthing? I think it should be fine, but if for some reason I'm missing somthing, someone please point it out for me :) Thanks for your thoughts and opinions....also for the ammount of solution to opana I put in the sprayer, it will take about 2-3mg of opana to make me feel a TON better when I'm in WD, and to get 2-3mg naisally ill need to squirt about 5-8 pumps in each nosrtil (10 pumps = 1ml = 2.3mg opana)

I think the nasal spray is a great idea, personally it should work well I have put mine in water and left it over night and drunk it the next morning and I could tell that it did release the opana into the water. This was opana Er. I am stupid when it comes to some things what is isopropyl? Anyway, I have studied medication for over 10 yrs I know a lot about them and am thinking about be a pharmacist. I have also found ways to ease w/d .. I only recommend this if you are in serious w/d it's called Katrom it is legal in the united state for now. It has 23 known alk's and one of them is a know opioid receptor boding agent. So it really does bond to the receptors were all opioid's do. It is actually illegal in Tiland and Aussie land. Forgive me for my spelling never was a good speller. I recommend for serious w/d to get the 15 x extract and its a powder and you make tea out of it I am not going to lie it is nasty tasting but it works. In the countries were it is band it is consider in the same class as coke. Odd I think. But the reason I know it works is cause threw Christmas I ran out of opana and had read about this and it really worked it helped with all the problems that come along with the w/d. I found for me anyways that say 1-2 grams as tea made me very hipper they say in higher dose it's very sedating but their are many types that you can get and were I got mine if you ask for samples they will send 3 different kind of extracts these are better since its a extract. they also make it bail katrom in a capsule . It really act good as a antitussive . you will notice that the next morning. but if you need any more info on this e mail me at [email protected], And I know of a lot of other ways to help ease w/d .. But back on the nasal spray I am going to have to find something can you get some kind of nasal spray at the store the you can empty and put the opan in it? Please let me know. I think that this was very smart for you to come up with that. I think it should work well as long as you can let it set over 2 days before using and if their was something you could put in with it something acidic to help break it down. Anyways Hope everyone is okay

opana weaning

lol I was addicted to Opana for a few years already, I was even shooting up the ER pills!(wash opana w/ acetone then it dosnt gel up!!), then I got cleaned up, and now I'm a "hard care recreational user" of it...where my life still kinda revolves around opana like it use to when I was an addict, but now its more like I keep my dose in the lower range (5mg-25mg) as much as I can and also I try very hard to take breaks every week or 2 which has been working out very well for some months now...but like usual I have gotten a lot more heavy with my use and now have been using about 30-60mg a day!!! so its gonna take alittle more longer than the usual 3-5 days tapering which is what I usually do. (i usually taper 3-5 days, then go cold turkey after that and try to be sober for at least a whole week before starting up again). So trust me i know all about opana and getting addicted and all that fun that comes with opana, lol if anyone were a professional on getting addicted to opana and then stopping, it would be me.

edit: also I'd like to add, to velvet, I do understand what you mean by getting addicted to the action of putting the nose sprayer up in my nose, good point, but I know that wount happen to me since nothing beats the needle and the addcition that comes with it ;) thanks for your concern

Please try to stop the needle I use to be a needle user and just told myself one day no more and that was that I have not used iv drugs in yrs. But however I snort everything, My Opana Er 30mg and My ambien 10mg, I have seen things before and was talking to people that was not even their snorting ambien around 50mg at one time then you trip but for a relaxing calm feeling like xanax gives you just 1 10 mg ambien will do the trick. As I have stated before I study medication and am in that field . And I know lot's of ways to ease w/d. My question is though I have been taking 30mg of opana about 4-5 times a day I only suppose to take it every 8 hrs. But anyways the last 4 days i have only done 1 30mg but now I only have enough starting tomorrow for a 1/2 15mg a day until I go back on the 1st of the month to get my medication. Do you think were I have went down to 1 tablet a day for 4 days (i have noticed slight w/d say after 8 hrs) but do you think that dropping down to a half will be hard or should it be easier sine i went to 1 for 4 days and now it will be half) I know a lot of ways to ease my w/d and since I am not going cold turkey it want be as bad going cold turkey . But how do you think I should wean myself off?

Um...If you mixed the opana in water AND alcohol wouldn't it just gel up? Mine gelled up and was useless in the nose. I don't see how this would be an effective way to make a nasal spray.

@saturatedthc:

Months ago, I had the same idea as you. Of course, I had to question your idea of using isopropyl alcohol. But, with someone I know getting opana ER 40's for $3 a piece, I decided to do a little bit of investigative work.

• We all know that TimeRx is evil
  • We all want to destroy timerx
  • we've all seen various bizarre methods of supposedly defeating it
  • a few years ago some of my friends were obsessed with snorting gin. They called it "gin snooters"
  • None of those idiots died from the gin snooters
  • Suddenly, I caught a whiff of inspiration

Some people say that the ER's turn to gel in their nose, and some people don't. I'd bet $10 that the people who say that it doesn't turn to gel don't use tat much of it, while the people who say it does turn to gel have a nice, fat Opana stash. The ER's DO turn to gel in your nose. Not only is it disgusting, but after a while, you might notice that you need to take more and more Opana to get the same buzz. Now, I'm not talking about tolerance here - we all know and hate tolerance, but tolerance doesn't build as quickly as this little problem. The problem is that the friggin gel in your friggin nose/sinuses is stopping your friggin nose/sinuses from doing their friggin job - not smelling - absorbing delightful Oxymorphone.

Here's the situation:

You're all gelled up because you've been using a lot, your tolerance is high, so if you were to stop absorbing the delightful oxymorphone, your body would freak out and go into withdrawal. So, since you don't know of anything better, and you sure as fuck don't want to go into withdrawal, you toss a half of an Opana 40 on up your nose, even though you're aware that your body isn't getting even half of that magic. If you want to get messed up, not just get yourself out of withdrawal, maybe you toss a whole Opana 40 up there - maybe more. Trouble is, you're wasting your stash and you might run out before more can be acquired, and we all know what sorts of huge trouble that can become.

So, how do we, moronic opiophiles that we are, stop the damn gel?

Well folks, I have a way to stop the gel, defeat timerx, discreetly carry your supply, AND make 1/10th-1/5th (the amount is somewhere between those two numbers - not 100% sure what it is exactly, of course)

1. Get yourself some strong, clear liquor. Vodka probably would have been a better choice than gin. Live and learn, folks
  2. Get yourself a nasal spray bottle
  3. Make your Opana ER into a very, very fine powder - as fine as possible.
  4. Get yourself an eyedropper
  5. Make sure that the nasal spray bottle is empty and cleaned out
  6. Put 2 eyedroppersful of gin in the nasal spray bottle
  7. Put the powder in the nasal spray bottle
  8. Stir the two together using a toothpick
  9. Switch between stirring the mixture with a toothpick and adding more gin until you've got the Opana as dissolved as possible. I used 5ML of gin and one Opana ER
  10. Continue to stir until the opana is as mixed in as possible. Mine was still cloudy when I was done.
  11. Let it sit for at least an hour - maybe longer would yield a better result.
  12. Spray the nasal spray bottle up your nose and inhale deeply
  13. Shout "FUCK, THAT GIN FUCKING BURNS!"
  14. Notice Holy shit! I probably just took in only 1/10th of a pill! OMG I am more fucked up than last night when I used a whole 40mg pill! God Damn THAT FUCKING GEL! I PROBABLY WASTED 10-20 Pills BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING GEL!"

So folks, that is how to kill timerx. I've heard (on this forum) of people using acetone and then banging it after removing the acetone (I don't bang anything but women - just seems distasteful to me.) I've heard of the isopropyl alcohol from this post. I've heard of the "dose dumping" problem after people drink alcohol. I thought "gee, good old ethanol seems to do the trick, why don't I give that a try?"

Yes folks, ethanol does do the trick. VERY, VERY, VERY well. Timerx, you spiteful dragon, <B>I HATH SLAIN YOU!</B>

I will NEVER use Opana ER again without using this method. If you do, you're wasting your precious resources, TERRIBLY. I know that was a long post, but if you bothered to read through it and give the method a try for yourself, you will discover the TRUE power of Opana. Whoa!

Dude you are the motherfvcking man! Ive been trying to solve this problem I've been having with my opana stopping up my nose so badly for days. today i read your method and decide its worth risking one 40 to try it. I just tried it for the first time and DUDE! I don't know how you came up with that but literally the best idea anyone has ever given me. Thank you!!! I almost wish i could share it with you to thank you! Hehe almost.

Try it people, it may burn but its so worth it.

It seems to me like isopropyl would dry up your nose really bad and possibly damage your sinuses. Sounds painful. I just snort the ER's, which isn't by any means good for you either, but also not uncomfortable.

Slight alterations to nasal spray recipe

I just followed the recipe that Generichuman posted some time ago, but instead of using gin or vodka (clear liquor), I used excellent quality Canadian whiskey (all that was available to me). I also didn't have an eyedropper, so I filled an empty Visine bottle with the whiskey and proceeded with the recipe. It worked like a charm!!! I only wish I had found out about it sooner. I could have saved myself about a hundred Opanas :!
In past attempts, I also had used water instead of liquor while making Opana nasal spray, much like saturatedthc had done, as well. Although it did work, and was useful in certain situations where snorting was impossible, it used up two tablets per bottle. Also, each bottle only lasted a few days (I was not using the spray exclusively, either!).
All I can say is Wow =D!!! Thank you, Generichuman!!! You have saved me alot of medication. Pretty cool of you to share that with us %).

I know im bringing up an old post but i need some help. I read this thread and decided to try this method as it seemed solid.

I actually used the iso alcohol because i didnt have any gin, vodka, anything handy with me and didnt feel like getting some. Anyway i did 2ml of isopropyl and 8ml of water at first. With a 40mg ER opana the math came out nicely and 4mg=1ml of spray. Which meant one spray is .4mg of opana. So to get 4mg of opana it would take ten sprays total. Which didnt seem too bad considering you could do 2 sprays and wait a couple minutes and just keep doing that.

Also it was said here that this method would make you feel it on a lot less so i thought i could maybe do 6 sprays total and maybe feel it.

After making the spray, first the iso alchy burned like a b!tch, go figure. The problem was that it was TOO THICK to even really come out of the spray. So instead of a spray mist it like gooped out. SO i added 5 more ml of water to make it 15ml total liquid hoping it would fix the problem. Also the OP said he did the same exact amount. It was still extremely thick. It couldnt spray. I had to tip my head back and hope it would eventually drip back.

So this method is a fail so far, and because of the thickness i cant feel anything, due to it probably not being absorbed. I dont want to waste this as i have a small supply and need to conserve.

CAN ANYONE HELP. why is it so thick with 2ml Iso alchy and 13ml of water. I have always read bluelight but just signed up just to ask!!!!

THANKS,
AJ!!!!!!

Opana ER gels badly with water. There is an easy method to extract the oxymorphone using just 91% IPA floating around here somewhere, search for it. The new Opana ER (the round double concave pills) are practically indestructible (thermally, mechanically and chemically), since you mentioned no problem breaking it down I would assume you had one of the older ones with 6 (8?) sides.

@Kid Amine

ok i have found some other ways to break it down, but i ended up doing it a different way that actually worked!! but no i do have the new circle concaved ones that could kill if you threw it hard enough at them. These things are so hard that i put it in my pill crusher and started twisting in order to crush. The pill just broke the bottom from my pill crusher and the pill was not even phased! i was not expecting it to crush like a normal pill, but i was hoping that the pill crusher could at least flatten it out. Because i use this pill crusher to flatten out the new OP oxy. but the new opana are 8 times harder than the op oxy.

Anyway what i did was just use a pair of scissors to cut into really really small pieces. It would take like 15 min just to cut the pill into little pieces. Once i got the pill into hundreds of little bits, i put it into 15ml of water. I let both the water and the pill pieces sit in a pill container for 24 hours. I would stir this every couple hours to keep it from staying a blob. After around 24 hours i went to walmart and got a childs mouth medicine syringe. It can hold 5ml of water. I pulled the top thingy out of the syring (the thing that pulls and pushes out liquid from the syring). I then cut a cotton ball in half and with a paper clip jammed it to the bottom of the tip of the syring. Then i put water into the syring then put the other piece back on and pushed the water through getting the cotton ball nice and wet, and also compact on the bottom. Then i pulled apart the syring again and poured in the opana solution (that has been sitting for 24 hours) though the top and put the syring back together. Then i squeezed the opana solution through the cotton filtering out all of the thick crappy gunk out.

The end product was still a little thick not 100% liquidy but it easily sprayed out an afrin bottle. This ACTUALLY worked really well! After about 8 sprays each nostril i felt real good. And i put in 40mg Opana for 15ml of water. So with one spray being 1/10th of a ml then 8 sprays each nostril (16 total sprays) then i received 4.27 mg of opana. Ususally it takes me about 7-10mg of opana snorted to feel this same effect! (i only done opana recently, trying to keep my tolerance low!)

SO THIS WORKS! the reason i stuck with water is because i was able to wait over 12 hours for the opana to dissolve in the water and i didnt need it right away. Also i tried alcohol earlier and it didnt work well, also it burned the shit out of my nose. Also i didnt want to mess with using something to dissolve it and then try and filter/evaporate it back out to be left with just opana. I figured i would just be patient and let it dissolve in water so i can put it in an afrin bottle.

This way works great, i recommend this way to anyone who wants to make the new crap opana into a nasal spray! it works really well and i actually felt 4 mg of opana when it would take about 10mg of the old stop sign opanas to make me feel the same result! so thats half the dose. Also i had the old stop sign opanas literally right before these ones so its not like my tolerance went down.

One thing i recommend tho is since my tolerance is super low compared to probably most other people, i would recommend using less water that way you dont have to do nearly as many sprays to get a high mg. Cuz i did 18 sprays and that was only 4mg of opana! Also i would recommend only doing about 2 sprays each nostril at a time, and waiting about 3-4 minutes between each set of two sprays. I found too many sprays at once would just make my nose too wet and cause some drip and running, also my nose wouldnt probably absorb all of it as well.

TRY THIS. I am trying another batch right now, its in the dissolving process right now. I am trying 10ml of water for 40mg opana this time around rather than 15ml of water. Hopefully this wont be too thick in the end and will let me have less sprays for more mg's in which causing better absorption.

I snort them and love them. But I made a proper nasal spray. The iso extraction for iv works for nasal spray MAKE SURE ITS 91% OR HIGHER, Instead of injecting the final solution, just put it in a afrin bottle! Use the global pharmaceutical ones and crush pill into powder and drop in iso alcohol, stir for a few mins then put into oral syringe packed with cotton in the front and filter into shot glass. Then evaporate iso out leaving film. Add 8-10 ml of water, stir for a few mins then put a (cotton ball, cig filter, micron etc) and draw up into oral syringe and dump into nasal spray bottle.......WALA! a potent nasal spray bottle of Opana.. THIS IS THE BEST METHOD so far AND ITS ALMOST immediately effective. it took me months to figure this out. if you have moons and not g's same process.

There ya go fellow opioids ....ENJOY THIS INTENSE BUZZ...

I snort them and love them. But I made a proper nasal spray. The iso extraction for iv works for nasal spray MAKE SURE ITS 91% OR HIGHER, Instead of injecting the final solution, just put it in a afrin bottle! Use the global pharmaceutical ones and crush pill into powder and drop in iso alcohol, stir for a few mins then put into oral syringe packed with cotton in the front and filter into shot glass. Then evaporate iso out leaving film. Add 8-10 ml of water, stir for a few mins then put a (cotton ball, cig filter, micron etc) and draw up into oral syringe and dump into nasal spray bottle.......WALA! a potent nasal spray bottle of Opana.. THIS IS THE BEST METHOD so far AND ITS ALMOST immediately effective. it took me months to figure this out. if you have moons and not g's same process.

There ya go fellow opioids ....ENJOY THIS INTENSE BUZZ...

I don't understand what you mean by evaporating the iso, how do you go about doing this?

Also, to make a nasal spray out of a G74, would you crush half a pill up (20mgs) finely & mix it or would you crush the entire pill up?

Very interested in this process, just don't understand the entire process........if anyone understands exactly what to do, please chime in.

Crush opana after removing coating.

Dissolve white pill powder in iso 91% or more

Filter

Leave iso out to evaporate

Scrape powder, which is mostly oxymorphone left behind

Put powder in solution to iv or mix it into a nasal spray solution.

Crush opana after removing coating.

Dissolve white pill powder in iso 91% or more

Filter

Leave iso out to evaporate

Scrape powder, which is mostly oxymorphone left behind

Put powder in solution to iv or mix it into a nasal spray solution.

Taco, after doing all those steps, could I just add water & filter again & then just pour the oxymorphone solution into the empty nasal spray?

Do I really want the oxymorphone powder put into the saline solution? I thought the watered solution would be safer to spray?

Also, my tolerance isn't huge, so I'm thinking 20mgs of opana per nasal spray bottle.

Forgot to mention, how much isopropyl has to be used yo mix it up before its left to evaporate?

Also, I'm gonna use the 99% iso......

99% is better as the filler isn't soluble in alcohol. Yes you can make your own solution to put in sprayer and do not need to use the nasal spray solution. I'd say 1 ml of alcohol per pill maximum and you don't need to get all the liquid just everything except the filler powder. You can always do a second wash to get more of any is left behind just keep each wash seperate as layer washs are more likely to have filler and binder.

You make this more difficult to understand than it needs ;)

It bust seems difficult, I know I messed it up & still got high off the nasal spray.

I figured 20mgs & 1/2ml of iso but it doesn't make sense how you filter that small of liquid with an oral syringe, smh.......

I think I will until the real Opana nasal.spray comes out, way too hard to make a nasal spray at home. How in the world to you pour the solution into the Afrin bottle? They don't make funnels that small.......

Crush, let sit in soda over night & drink, its a guaranteed excellent pain relief & high!

Actually feels better than snorting.........

Status
Not open for further replies.