• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice I just don’t understand women sometimes. I love them but I don’t understand them.

You're right. They shrink and expand due to bloating, etc.
The bloating happens with excess gas in the STOMACH. Which is where you digest food. NOT the sodding uterus where babies gestate.

.. Ok I've decided you gotta be just taking the piss at this point. PLEASE tell me you're taking the piss 😶

Are you suggesting that women don't experience bloating during cycles?

Are you suggesting that women don't experience bloating during cycles?
Yes, they do.
A) there's often general digestive upset; lots of women experience episodes of nausea & diarrhea as well as excess stomach gas.
B) hormonal fluctuations (elevated oestrogen and a drop in progesterone) cause increased fluid retention in tissue because they mess with the kidney's ability to process salt.
None of this specifically involves the uterus 'expanding and shrinking'.

Ok, so you are saying the uterus has nothing to do with the absorption of fluids?

Ok, so you are saying the uterus has nothing to do with the absorption of fluids?
A small amount of fluid is always present in the uterus, regardless of the time of the menstrual cycle.
But the 'period bloat' is caused by a combination of more generalised RETENTION of fluid in bodily tissue due to less efficient salt excretion, as well as digestive processes being affected (resulting in excess gas). It's not a case of the uterus expanding and contracting in any manner even REMOTELY comparable to the erection and deflation of the corpus cavernosum in your dick, which is entirely a mechanism driven by blood pressure.

... honestly this is like human biology basics.

Blood pressure and blood flow are two very different things, my dick says to me.

When i get bloated it's always higher up in my belly, feels like my stomach is trying to go under my ribs. Guy's get off so easy that way. Some months i can't even wear a bra my tatas hurt so much. Hormones go crazy during ovulation and your period, make no wonder we act strange at times. In my 40's so may not have to worry about that to much longer.

Women get insecure after birth, with age etc... I would never ask my guy what i was out of 10 because i don't want him to lie lol. If your girl is asking that she just may need a bit of reassurance because she's feeling insecure at the time. But if a woman ask she should be prepared for the answer

That's what I'm talking about.

Big tits cause of that time of the month

Big ass

Big belly

So fucking what?

I would never ask my guy what i was out of 10 because i don't want him to lie lol.
If your relationship is trusting and genuine YOU should be able to ask, and HE shouldn't feel the need to lie.

Besides, a ranking of physical attractiveness against top model standards has little to do with how genuinely ATTRACTED you are to your partner. My guy is a good 50 kilos overweight. Nature has cursed me with a dick the size of a thumb. We still fancy each other ;)
If your girl is asking that she just may need a bit of reassurance because she's feeling insecure at the time. But if a woman ask she should be prepared for the answer
Yep I think a lot of us guys don't get the insecurity bit (because we're not subjected to it to nearly the same degree) and fail to sympathise. But we also don't get the 'just fishing for compliments' bit. Like to us that's disingenuous.
'Ok if you just wanted to be told you look nice, just ask to be told you look nice instead of flying off the handle at me because I told you straight.'
Blokes really aren't into flattery or insincere comments out of politeness.
That said I think that directness has its merits which women often don't appreciate.

If, for example, a mate of mine is getting dressed up for the night and asks me with a hopeful expression if he's looking good in his newly-bought tuxedo, and he really DOESN'T due to his extremely skinny frame, I will feel compelled to tell him that he looks like a cross between a stork and an undertaker. This is to spare him embarrassment ; ie to prevent him going around preening in the mistaken belief he's God's gift to the female sex while the women can hardly contain their sniggers. I will then proceed to tell him what'll look best on him as far as I can say.
I value the same brutal honesty the other way round.

Last edited:
It's a personality thing. Extroverted males can't get enough of the small talk and politeness.
I dunno ; is that maybe more a gay thing -? Seems like it to me 'cause I've never met many straight guys who gave much of a fuck about what others thought of their appearance, unless they were complete narcissists. Most are like ' so long as I can get some girl to fuck me I'm good '.

Love how this thread started out as men not understanding women and ended up as not women not understanding men

Oh how the tables have turned

Are you suggesting only gay guys can be extroverted?
Nope ; that would be stupid. I wasn't talking about extroversion or lack of it, but my impression that on average gay guys seem to be much more appearance-focused than straight guys.

The majority of my straight mates don't really give a toss if they're overweight or too hairy or generally not resembling a swimwear model so long as they can still get some girl into bed.

OPs first couple of post totally sound like thoughts I have had. He knew it was a trap, and tried to step around it, but it got him.

Think about this data set for a minute. Earth has a human population of over 8 billion as of 2023, Nearly 60% of the world's population lives in Asia, with almost 2.8 billion in the countries of China and India combined.

Most of those Asian folks don't have the weight problems that Americans have. Just to crack a 4 or 5 means you have to be better looking than an average Asian. Then you start factoring in age, location, income etc.