• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe I have been shooting Zubsolv. I have answers. AND 2 QUESTIONS

NodFather

Greenlighter
THIS POST IS FOR OPIATE TOLERANT/ SUBOXONE TOLERANT users.

I have been successfully IVing zubsolv pills. No, It doesnt burn. No, the naloxone has not been causing precipitated withdrawals (doesnt mean it CANT happen to you) . I have a strange tolerance to bupe since Ive gone back and forth from IV heroin to bupe for years. Bupe doesnt last as long as the doc swears it should. The reason I'm shooting them form time to time is because some mornings I will wake up as sick as a dog and dont feel like waiting the fucking hour it takes for the stuff to usually kick in.

How: 1. I took a 1.4mg pill and put it on a sterile spoon. I used about 1cc of water to dissolve the pill into a solution. (I did not crush the pill. you dont have to) I used a piece of rolled up cigarette filter and drew up the solution into a 29g, half cc, needle. (micron filters are recommended but I did not have one) I used more water than I would suck back up, but as you will see, you need more water than you would dope because that pill is weird and needs it.
2. in the end, the syringe should be holding a solution that is COMPLETELY CLEAR like water. I shot it. It kicks in about 5 mins later. there is no rush....not to my surprise.

for those who have never shot bupe:

1. its probably not going to be fun like a recreational opiate. some people like it though, but for most, it will just be like getting 99% of your dose in 5mins instead of 30% in 45 mins (sublingual) . thats my personal opinion. Maybe MOST people get a kick out of it, but not anyone I know.

2. Just because it is a pill, doesnt mean you dont have to do everything in a sterile way. your cooker/spoon , syringe, hands, and arm, should all be clean like you were shooting dope.

3. If you have never done bupe: you do not need to shoot this stuff for any reason. there is no rush. the only reason I do this is to get more of the med in me faster. I do not do this for fun. bupe is a very strong opiate (synthetic opiate/half agonist/antagonist blah blah) and new users should absolutely just take it under the tongue. it will hit you strong enough, trust me.

Disclaimer: I have not been doing this for a long period of time. I have no results of the long term side effects of doing this (if there is any, other than the usual needle effects)

MY QUESTION: 1. can I prepare some syringes full of this solution, and keep them over night so I can just use it quickly in the morning?
2. do you think I can IM this stuff?

THANK YOU

I have been successfully IVing zubsolv pills. No, It doesnt burn. No, the naloxone has not been causing precipitated withdrawals (doesnt mean it CANT happen to you) . I have a strange tolerance to bupe since Ive gone back and forth from IV heroin to bupe for years. Bupe doesnt last as long as the doc swears it should. The reason I'm shooting them form time to time is because some mornings I will wake up as sick as a dog and dont feel like waiting the fucking hour it takes for the stuff to usually kick in.

How: 1. I took a 1.4mg pill and put it on a sterile spoon. I used about 1cc of water to dissolve the pill into a solution. (I did not crush the pill. you dont have to) I used a piece of rolled up cigarette filter and drew up the solution into a 29g, half cc, needle. (micron filters are recommended but I did not have one) I used more water than I would suck back up, but as you will see, you need more water than you would dope because that pill is weird and needs it.
2. in the end, the syringe should be holding a solution that is COMPLETELY CLEAR like water. I shot it. It kicks in about 5 mins later. there is no rush....not to my surprise.

1. its probably not going to be fun like a recreational opiate. some people like it though, but for most, it will just be like getting 99% of your dose in 5mins instead of 30% in 45 mins (sublingual) . thats my personal opinion. Maybe MOST people get a kick out of it, but not anyone I know.

2. Just because it is a pill, doesnt mean you dont have to do everything in a sterile way. your cooker/spoon , syringe, hands, and arm, should all be clean like you were shooting dope.

3. If you have never done bupe: you do not need to shoot this stuff for any reason. there is no rush. the only reason I do this is to get more of the med in me faster. I do not do this for fun. bupe is a very strong opiate (synthetic opiate/half agonist/antagonist blah blah) and new users should absolutely just take it under the tongue. it will hit you strong enough, trust me.

Disclaimer: I have not been doing this for a long period of time. I have no results of the long term side effects of doing this (if there is any, other than the usual needle effects)

MY QUESTION: 1. can I prepare some syringes full of this solution, and keep them over night so I can just use it quickly in the morning?

THANK YOU
I do. I pre make my shots and sub and zub and leave them over night so it’s easier before I head to the gym. I’ve never had any problems

I would not try to IM this stuff.

Doesn't Zubslov like Suboxone have citric acid, sugars & artificial flavoring and shit in it? This is asking for an amputated limb and other issues. Using a micron filter is probably necessary.
Citric acid is notorious for attracting bacteria. I don't think this is very wise, but I'll let some one else chime in.

People here shoot the bupre tape. You need to cook that shit and stuff. Yack. Zubsolv shouldnt be half bad compared to the fucking glue the tape has. Youre good I think.

You can also make a nasal solution using simple saline solution from the store. This way you can snort it. (Edit: I just read again that OP has the pills so this statement is null I suppose).

Sure, IV can hit you quicker but there's no rush no matter what ROA you take it and intranasal kicks in within 20 minutes & is probably better in the long term than IV.

I believe there's something here on BL, called "case studies" or something that will show what's happened to many people from injecting Suboxone-type solutions. Especially without micron filters.
It's enough to caution me from going that route for such little benefit, especially with bupe, since there's no real rush or intense euphoria anyway. I'd save it for better drugs that do provide a rush. Some say a strip is better than a pill because of less fillers though. I personally wouldn't chance it out of harm reduction.

As for letting it sit in the fridge too, I would think it would still attract bacteria, but am unsure. It just doesn't sound healthy at all, but to each their own. People speak of their veins hardening after injecting Suboxone (which is similar to Zubsolv, although I've never had the zubsolv generic pills).

Last edited:
definitely works with pills too.
you can also use the saline solution orally with pretty good results . or water even.

THANK YOU
I have done this with subutex it’s like what you have. It’s painful when not IV don’t IM. I fully agree when IV and in general it done not last as long as the doc says but definitely seems like 6-10 when IV.