• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos I have a green xanax bar (S903). How likely is it that it has fentanyl and will kill me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

James92

Greenlighter
I know this has kinda been asked before but I wanna ask specifically for me and this green xanax bar.

I'm donating plasma tomorrow at a lab, and they pay a pretty penny there. I have anxiety issues, so I take anxiety meds whenever I go.

I didn't have any anxiety meds for my appt. tomorrow, so I had a family member reach out to a friend to ask if he knew anyone who could sell us some xanax. Now, his friend gave him a green xanax bar for free (S 90 3). I really want to take it for my appt. but I just keep on thinking and thinking if it's worth the risk of it being laced with fentanyl. His friend said they were strong, so it sounded like his friend either took these before or know people who have. But the bar was also broken in half and put in 2 baggies, so I wonder why the bar was broken.

I feel like I've already made the decision to take it tomorrow. But I'm so hesitant still. I would be in a lab under the influence of this drug and around medical employees but I doubt they would have Narcan available because they are not a hospital.

The pill looks legit from what I can tell by online pics but of course that can be faked. Idk what to think or do.

You're in the U.S.? Very likely to have fent. Almost guaranteed.

I would never buy a bar again until the fent epidemic finally ends. Only take benzos you know for sure came from a legitimate script.

I advise all my friends who get bars off the street to toss them now. Unless you can be 100% certain on the source, it's just not worth it. So much fent going around.

I flushed them just now before I could entertain the though of taking them anymore. I'm proud of myself. I do have ativan I can take for my appt. tomorrow but xanax works for my anxiety much better. It just wasn't worth the risk to take that green bar.

I know this has kinda been asked before but I wanna ask specifically for me and this green xanax bar.

I'm donating plasma tomorrow at a lab, and they pay a pretty penny there. I have anxiety issues, so I take anxiety meds whenever I go.

I didn't have any anxiety meds for my appt. tomorrow, so I had a family member reach out to a friend to ask if he knew anyone who could sell us some xanax. Now, his friend gave him a green xanax bar for free (S 90 3). I really want to take it for my appt. but I just keep on thinking and thinking if it's worth the risk of it being laced with fentanyl. His friend said they were strong, so it sounded like his friend either took these before or know people who have. But the bar was also broken in half and put in 2 baggies, so I wonder why the bar was broken.

I feel like I've already made the decision to take it tomorrow. But I'm so hesitant still. I would be in a lab under the influence of this drug and around medical employees but I doubt they would have Narcan available because they are not a hospital.

The pill looks legit from what I can tell by online pics but of course that can be faked. Idk what to think or do.

None of us can tell you that and it would be dangerous for any of us to even attempt to guess, but the fact that you are 1) In the United States and 2) it's a fake press [whether it be genuine Xanax in it or not] means it's highly likely to contain fent.

I would MAYBE scrape off a teensy bit and take it orally and with a "sitter" who also has narcan....sounds like flushing 'em was the smartest move, though.

You're in the U.S.? Very likely to have fent. Almost guaranteed.

I would never buy a bar again until the fent epidemic finally ends. Only take benzos you know for sure came from a legitimate script.

I advise all my friends who get bars off the street to toss them now. Unless you can be 100% certain on the source, it's just not worth it. So much fent going around.
I don't know. I mean sure if safety is your one and only concern. But counterfeit xanax bars, at least the ones I've had, have been cheaper and with a stronger effect. When bought in bulk (like 500+) the price per bar is pennies, one paycheck could buy you enough bars for years. I don't know why any smart drug manufacturer would put fent in the bars when alp analogues are cheaper and less likely to kill the customers. Not saying they never have fentanyl, they definitely do... But I've never come across any ( and I would know, fent is my doc.) I like that these counterfeit bars exist, they fill the demand and keep prices low. Just have to find a good supplier. But whats most important is to take it slow. Never-ever take an entire bar when trying a new one. Oft-times one quarter is enough. Highly, highly unlikely to kill you.

P.S. you sure it's okay to donate plasma with benzo's in your system? Not sure if it's the same as donating blood, but that's a no-no (or the already hypovolaemic person getting that blood could be killed by the added sedation)

About 30-60% of street drugs including benzos test positive for fent. Some of that is incidental positives just from being around fent and may not contain much.

Ultimately nobody can tell you, you should invest in some fent test strips. This is the only way to tell.

Asked and answered as best we could.

Closed as nobody could possibly know for sure what you had.

Status
Not open for further replies.