• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I have a chance to try DOC...is it any good?/googled it but need first-hand account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a pity we have absolutely no idea what dose of DOB you used.

Thanks for this. Noted.

I imagine I'll try 3-meo at some point, but not this time. :) I'll have the DOC in a few days, most likely. I'll update with my experience then.

Yeah by the way, it's still worth a spin round on, 3-meo-pcp, just be fucking careful, have some trip-stop on hand (benzo, anyone?) & be sure to read as many TR's on the stuff as you can, because at only slightly varying doses, & in varying individuals, 3-meo-pcp appears to have wildly variable effects. Some of the TR's are pretty sobering... Go with much care!

I just am not a huge diss fan, I don't mind K or MXe once in a blue moon, but never liked 3-meo or Diphenedinde, which produced a much shorter but similarly unpleasant experience.

Doc on the other hand, despite it's longevity, has produced a consistently superb, far more classic psychedelic experience time & time again & I've never had to battle more than a little nausea prior to a trip. Obviously, freak-outs abound in psychedelic experimentation, especially with a drug like DPC, where such small amounts are involved as to make accicdental overdose a distinct possibility. Simply because DOC is a powerful compound, do please be extremely dilligent with your maths & your mixtures, as I'm sure you intend to dilute the material for use. If you need some more detail on that just ask here or feel free to PM.

I'm glad to hear it. It sounds reminiscent--though I'm sure subjectively quite different--to how I've felt on 1-2mg 5-meo-mipt. That is, some mild color enhancement or changes in the details I notice in scenery, but primarily a general attentiveness to the present, satisfaction with social interaction, and vague feeling of it being a "good day."

I'll of course start low for safety reasons, so I'll report back with how a low dose of DOC works out for me.

There are similarities in the energies and characteristics of 5-MeO-MiPT and DOC, but DOC is much more intense and physical.

And yeah, absolutely, 100% make a liquid solution for liquid measurement, I usually weigh out 20-30mg and keep the rest of the DOC in dry storage, and mix it in with an equal number of mLs of a combination of distilled water and some kind of alcohol, to make a 1mg/mL solution that can be easily measured and dosed with a 1mL oral syringe with marks at each .1mL, so that I have a .1mg (100ug) accuracy. That way, even if my scale is a mg or 2 off, I will still be dosing with near-perfect accuracy. The alcohol is just to keep away microbial growth.

3mg made music vibrate through my nervous system like it was a feather in front of a subwoofer which created insane mind movies

If you like energising drugs and you are happy to trip for a long time then you are likely to enjoy it, at least enough to try it.

Not much more to say on the topic IMHO

There are similarities in the energies and characteristics of 5-MeO-MiPT and DOC, but DOC is much more intense and physical.

And yeah, absolutely, 100% make a liquid solution for liquid measurement, I usually weigh out 20-30mg and keep the rest of the DOC in dry storage, and mix it in with an equal number of mLs of a combination of distilled water and some kind of alcohol, to make a 1mg/mL solution that can be easily measured and dosed with a 1mL oral syringe with marks at each .1mL, so that I have a .1mg (100ug) accuracy. That way, even if my scale is a mg or 2 off, I will still be dosing with near-perfect accuracy. The alcohol is just to keep away microbial growth.

I got it today. The vendor was very generous! Sent me 1.2g instead of 500mg.

Anyways. I'm... Tempted to try micro dosing tomorrow, but common sense tells me to wait until the weekend so that if something goes wrong it doesn't interfere with my work. But of course I will use volumetric dosing--I only trust my scale down to 4mg or so. I tend to dissolve things in a shot of Bacardi 151, before diluting with water.

Waiting is likely for the best, anyways, because it should give my tolerance some time to settle. I feel like I've been overusing psychs the last few weeks, so I'll probably be giving them a bit of a break after I test out the doc.

Love DOC, one of my favorites. Tastes like blood and pennies, very metallic, but a worthwhile trip. I particularly like the amphetamine-like feeling it gives you as well. particularly because I feel a little bit slower on acid sometimes. Oh, i like to dose them together. usually 450-500mcgs LSD and ~2mg DOC simultaneously. Peaking on the acid right as the DOC starts coming up. Love it.

Be careful though, if you take too much of it you're going to be in la-la land for about a day. Shit gets weird there.....

I got it today. The vendor was very generous! Sent me 1.2g instead of 500mg.

Anyways. I'm... Tempted to try micro dosing tomorrow, but common sense tells me to wait until the weekend so that if something goes wrong it doesn't interfere with my work. But of course I will use volumetric dosing--I only trust my scale down to 4mg or so. I tend to dissolve things in a shot of Bacardi 151, before diluting with water.

Waiting is likely for the best, anyways, because it should give my tolerance some time to settle. I feel like I've been overusing psychs the last few weeks, so I'll probably be giving them a bit of a break after I test out the doc.

Wow, that IS generous!! Wish my vendor had done that.

Yeah, avoid dosing when you have to work until you're familiar with it, if at all. DOC is one of the substances that you can function quite well on however.

honestly i'd stick with the legit shit. I'd tripped about 7 times and then tried DOC unknowingly (i was told it was LSD), and immediately knew something was different. I had a very weird trip. I'd had moments of a bad trip on Lucy but it went away when I'd go in a different room. This shit was hell. I know it effects people differently, but honestly i'd just stick with Lucy or Shrooms if you wanna trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.