• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I hate waiting for the postman.

still waiting, anyone know how late TNT deliver till, was meant to be same day even though I ordered last night :X

When are they privatising Royal Mail? Typical Tories. Thatcher all over again.

Evey

Typical...

Post has been coming early-ish all week, around half 12, sometimes it doesn't come till half 1/2.

Today, the day I'm expecting something there's no sign of him yet! I'm like a cat on a hot tin roof waiting for it, on edge pacing the room ha!

Hope he's here soon and hope he's got my package. It was posted Signed For so it should come today.

EDIT: Just seen him go down the opposite side of the road so should be here in 15 minutes or so. Fingers crossed he's got my package!! Anxious as it's the first time I've bought anything off this person...

Last edited:
Update: Package did not come.

Its been posted 1st Class Recorded so all I can see on the tracker is that Royal Mail have it.

Is there any chance it could still arrive today in a van?

EDIT:

I use an app called Aftership as you can save all your tracking numbers in there and give them references....anyway on the app for my package it originally said 1 day under delivery time. I've just checked now and it's updated itself and now says 2 days which has put my mind at ease as it makes me think that it hasn't just been forgotten about if it's been updated.

Hopefully they're just backlogged from Bank Holiday and I'll get my package tomorrow. I know he's sent it as he's sent me pictures of the receipt and tracking number with my address on it. It's bin Royal Mails hands now. He said he's never had a package for missing anyway and I know sometimes it does take 2 days for 1st class packages (especially if they've been back logged)
I'll definitely pay him the extra for Special Delivery next time then I'm not sat around like the anxious mess I am now. Luckilly I have some Oxy and Pregab's to calm my brain a little.

Fucking Royal Mail.....

Will update tomorrow!

Last edited:
Sat here again, anxious as fuck, my stomach's in knots...not a nice feeling at all :(

About another hour to wait to see if it will arrive or not.

UPDATE:

postie finally came at something to two but he had my package and that's all that matters!

Two boxes of Teva diazepam, so its safe to say I'm feeling more chilled now!

Still gunna pay the lad the extra £1.50 for Guaranteed next day before 1pm, that's a fully trackable service too.

The postie signed for the package before he even gave it me opposed to asking me for a signature. Is this commonplace?

Last edited:
Sent by First Class (usually next day if sent early enough) on the 22nd.
Arrived 3pm (and with 3-FPM - ha! =D ) on the 28th.

The service has been less than stellar since Christmas, around here at least.
Nothing like receiving a letter telling me I have an appointment on the 3rd and receiving said letter on the 6th...

I agree. Beats waiting on a street corner for a citreon saxo to pull up anyway. On days like today (pissing it down) that would suck.

My postman has been great. I normally only see the tracking update when it's reaches the sorting office in the evening. Then it usually updates at 9 on the button, and again at 9:15.

Things are really looking up for me 8(

Last week I order Etizolam on a tuesday through regular mail, it's from a canadian vendor. I only got it today. I spent the last 4 days in an interesting seroquel and clonidine and hydroxyzine sleep+eat+sleep cycle...the fucking vendor is 500km from me, CanadaPost just sucks so bad. I would have had to pay 11 dollars of Xpresspost to get it last week. Oh well I got it now, and etizolam isnt a favourite,but it brings back some sanity at around 8-10mg. Tomorrow I get my RX's Valium 60x10mg and Xanax 1mgx15 and then I'll put away the etizolam, it's really only "break glass in case of emergency" kind of stuff to me, I dunno. But one thing, the motherfucker passed late, of course today is old people pension cheques and welfare cheques day so I'll keep polite, these guys are gonna lose their jobs in my province Sept 3. We still have no idea where the "community box" in my area will be. Nice planning. Not even my city hall bureaucrats have been notified. heh

I'm finding 1st class really unreliable of late, 3-4 days seems about standard, how the livin fek am I supposed to keen my drug schedule on track with a service like that ?

Lol^

Do like me, make provisions, ordered 200+ flubromazolam 1mg gelcaps and 125 0.5mg clonazolam gelcaps. Of course that requires monies...but I worked my ass off even while in withdrawal, carrying clonidine with me all the time. 12mg of bupe isn't cutting it anymore (thats what im wd from, 2 days without it now, will get it tomorrow), but I won't raise the dose, no way I'm making getting off that crap even harder. It'd be easier to cut off if I wasn't forced to take my only pharmacy dose in front of the pharmacist and walk around the waiting area until i can show them the pills have turned into paste, ridiculous, the owner of the pharmacy, thank fuck he is there most of the time I show up on tuesdays doesn't make me do that humiliating crap and makes me leave with my 6 takehome doses right away knowing I work at fucking 8h30 and they open at 8h, don't have time for this.

If I get lucky, like when I order during the weekend, I should get these gelcaps maybe this week, being very eastern in Canada has advantages when it comes to Europe, have gotten packages in 5 days before, sent through normal mail, I'll get the stuff friday. Then starts a very stern taper schedule with my diazepam, 1mg a month taken out, maybe every 3 weeks, 19mg, 18mg, 17mg and so on. While if I flip, I can have a flubro or clonaz gelcap, which I'll give to my gf which she'll hide somewhere. My psychiatrists agreed to this pattern (well, unknowing of the foreign aid), knowing last time i wanted to get off 2x2mg clonaz a day, I did it and reduced my benzo intake by 66% so...yeah, when I came up with this he stopped being argumentative about how that'll be too long. I told him about Dr Ashton like last time, he seemed to have forgotten that I have her freaking book, so I bring it to my appointments every time. To him, I could drop by 5mg every week and endure the rest with oxcarbazepine...lolno, not interested, thats what he tried to push first.

Okay this isn't the psychiatrist bitching thread, i'm sure it exists, but the subjects were kinda in here, if my strategy can offer some insight into how to get out of the grip of benzos, maybe it's all for good. To think I never had benzos and was scripted Seconals ( 15 every year) for exam anxiety in high school and early college, then they took out all worthy barbs, then my doc replaced it with 15 Placidyls, then of course health canada removed it 2 years later. Harpo Government fuck you! Gonna listen to the last Agnostic Front album and get some frustration out, it's incredible how they manage to mix all their styles from since 1981 in that one, so many songs that'd fit Victim In Pain in there. Anyways, it's gonna be a bummer to walk to these community boxes like if I lived in the country (one of their huge 1st argument 15-20% of Canadians already go to community boxes). Yeah it's cos they live in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, like my dad heh.

I've sourced some cheaper zepose and they seem stronger than the boxed tevas I was getting.

I've avoided zepose for along time coz they were bunk 90% of the time, I was advised off a mate that there wasn't as many fakes floating about now so I took a punt and bought 50 instead of my usual 4 boxes of Teva. These taste like they've got more valium in with that characteristic bitter taste the tevas were lacking and theyre having more of an effect which leads me to believe the tevas were just really good under dosed fakes.

I've sourced some cheaper zepose and they seem stronger than the boxed tevas I was getting.

I've avoided zepose for along time coz they were bunk 90% of the time, I was advised off a mate that there wasn't as many fakes floating about now so I took a punt and bought 50 instead of my usual 4 boxes of Teva. These taste like they've got more valium in with that characteristic bitter taste the tevas were lacking and theyre having more of an effect which leads me to believe the tevas were just really good under dosed fakes.

t is intriguing when differences are noted subjectively even between brand name pharmaceuticals. The excipients play a massive role in absorption rate with many medications. Just look at all the brands/types of Oxycodone in the U.S.

Personally, I can't think of a TEVA product I find superior, at all.

Just checked the price for a PO box to have my mail sent to: £144!

For 6 months!

The postie delivered two packages to me the other day (neither of them actually illegal yet) and 30 mins later I had a police van and three CID on my doorstep. The crime? Suspected dognapping! A woman had been seen taking a dog in a car near here with a description and partial number plate matching mine. Needless to say, it wasn't me they were after this time. Gave me a bit of a fright though :(

t is intriguing when differences are noted subjectively even between brand name pharmaceuticals. The excipients play a massive role in absorption rate with many medications. Just look at all the brands/types of Oxycodone in the U.S.

Personally, I can't think of a TEVA product I find superior, at all.

A girl who I went to high school with is pharmacist in my hometown now, told me that generics sometimes can send in bad/weaker batches, same with the owner of that pharmacy, so they have no qualms about me asking for brand name xanax and not fucking Mylans. I was fine with the Teva-Alprazolam but are BO since like 6 months, the 1mg ones anyway. So I pay 12 bucks when I could pay 0 dollars for them. They say it doesn't happen often, (generics not being 100% pure like the brand name or something like that, I don't think it's possible to have a 100% pure chemical, right? At least complex ones, compounds, not HCl in a barrel. What's the grade for USP again? I forgot what the equivalent is in Canada, 99,8% ? hm..

The postie delivered two packages to me the other day (neither of them actually illegal yet) and 30 mins later I had a police van and three CID on my doorstep. The crime? Suspected dognapping!

I for one am glad to see my tax money being spent so prudently.

Wankers.

I'm finding 1st class really unreliable of late, 3-4 days seems about standard, how the livin fek am I supposed to keen my drug schedule on track with a service like that ?

1st class signed for not arrived after 8 days here! Sticky fingered posty i reckon, i certainly dont think it was error on the vendors part.