• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I hate waiting for the postman.

Kindly though my friend is meeting me with some whizz and sorting me two hospital 10mg vallies.

Still pissed off about the post though.

Post finally came at nearly 2 o'clock and he had my package too, buzzing!

Had accepted my fate that he wasn't coming coz I'd seen him do the oppo side and he normally co,es 10 mins after that but he didn't come for like over an hour after that today

ok so i have to order my 'special' deliveries to a friends house because my parents read my mail, my parcel is two days late and she's moving out tomorrow! if it doesn't turn up by then i'm gonna screww why why did i not choose tracked mail whyyy

The worst thing is I've got to go down 5 flights of stairs just to check. I wish he's come at a predictable time - it can be anywhere between 9 and 4.

I want to get my stuff before off on my travels, got some clonazolam coming. Determined not to black out and come to with an empty bag this time (which seems to happen most times I order benzos), not least because I'd kinda like to remember this weekend.

Postie dropped me off a box of etizest-MD-1 this afternoon. Free recorded delivery with this particular vendor.

First time trying these ones , gawd they're sweet.

Is it true that if I use etizolam sublingually vs. oral that the duration will be shorter?

Not had any etiz for a good while now. Feel good on 4mg. For me it has a massive redose potential. Etizolam and Diazepam I can't help myself eating like toffees. It's more of a problem with the diazepam because of the longer half life, but I have blacked out on etiz before.

ahh, i miss etizest, they were DELICIOUS! i always took them sublingually and never noticed a drop in duration compared to oral. they come on faster so maybe by 10 mins or so, nothing noticeable.

Story of my life the past 8 months, always 3 - 4pm despite being in the suburbs walking distance from the office, they must start from the far out reaches and work their way inwards.

Normally when I order some clonazolam, it takes max 6 business days, only the first time did it take more and it was during the holidays season, so that was understandable, it took the max 12 days then. The place only sends regular mail, on the 23rd I realized that "oops, I'm gonna be out of valium and xanax for 4 days" (I always renew the scripts every 2 weeks when I pick up my bupe, I told my psydoc to script me the benzos every 2 weeks if it can calm his fears of me abusing. I'm not really abusing I have to say, I'm slightly underdosed, 25mg of valium a day would do it (the xanax is 1mgx 15 a month, only prn, so I have to be wise with it, and I was, it's the freaking baseline valium that is a bit too low dosed for me). And I'll say that obviously, I stockpile my valium and xanax when I have some RC benzos. I did experiment a little (my god, I managed to get that original benzo high combining 1mg xanax, 0.5mg clonazolam, 0.5mg flubromazolam, a triazolo hat trick heh, but I never did it again, knowing I'd raise my tolerance even further. It was crazy, it made me nod intensely on my bupe too (I don't know if I would have reacted the same if I hadn't taken 10mg bupe just an hour before).

So yeah I didn't get my mail, I didn't even get spam snail mail even! I looked in my neighbor's box to see if he had passed and he had, he always comes between 10:30 am and 11am. And it's doubly unnerving since I cannot track the thing and see where it is. Arghh! I ended up making another order of flubromazepam and flu-lam which was sent extremely quick and in the same day arrived in Canada.

All that is nice, but right now I'm in withdrawals, the kind that makes it impossible to leave my office room and even less leave the actual house (I had so much to do yesterday and I didn't end up doing it). I manage to sleep still though, I take benadryl 50mg every 4 hours due to my goddamn phlegm issue I got since I stopped smoking/started vaping and also allergies, I'm allergic to a single kind of common tree around here, I remember when I took an allergy test with all these little holes on my arm and the drops. The birches are everywhere in this neighborhood, so I bet that's making it much worse.

I won't have to be angry at the mailman EXCEPT for the Tracked and Signed packages, they will still deliver those personally, but door to door delivery is over by september 3 in this province, I don't know if the whole country will be that way too. Those fucking "community boxes" will be a bane, like if I lived in the fucking country. I called my city's offices and they don't even know, zero communication with the federal government, what I fear is getting the community box for my area right on my front lawn, and I couldn't say a word about it, yep! Only old people with disabilities and the handicapped will continue to have CanadaPost mailmen and they'll have to bring a special form from the post office to their doctor, not just the doctor writing it on a script paper will suffice, fucking conservatards, they better get bent in October... The truck deliveries will continue though, but practically nothing I order goes through those, I received my e-cig this way for some reason, it was from inside the country, but far away. And I don't know if any of you have been in the still inhabited but still quite northern Canada ? There are some mega slopes everywhere, some neighborhoods follow a main road that is one giant slope, some kids used to die every couple years or so trying to go down a particular road in my city on their skateboards, certainly a 9% slide for the last part of it, old people better have a car in that area, walking up that street in the winter is murder, for anyone. They just cut services and "save money" when we all know if they'd print all the money through the Bank of Canada it wouldn't cost money to print money so no debt going higher and higher. Fuck you Alexander Hamilton!

Anyways, the worst is Tracked & Signed and not just tracked and they dump the package in my mailbox like my favourite mainland european vendor used to do until they changed their credit card system and it has this weird 3D Identification system, I think it must be for regular credit cards, I only do business online with prepaid credit cards, some places' system simply refuses prepaids too. But yeah with Tracked and Signed you have to be on the lookout not to miss the mailperson's knocking (I just sit near my front door and open the door when they arrive, so I can sign the thing and not get a card. If I get a card, some people say I should be able to get the stuff from the post office in the evening but nope, it's always the next day, even the cards say to go pick up your package the next day. Thankfully I work from home (involves networking) and I can usually always sign on time, it's the waiting and looking through your window like a paranoid old lady that's the worst!

Last edited:
Normally when I order some clonazolam, it takes max 6 business days, only the first time did it take more and it was during the holidays season, so that was understandable, it took the max 12 days then. The place only sends regular mail, on the 23rd I realized that "oops, I'm gonna be out of valium and xanax for 4 days" (I always renew the scripts every 2 weeks when I pick up my bupe, I told my psydoc to script me the benzos every 2 weeks if it can calm his fears of me abusing. I'm not really abusing I have to say, I'm slightly underdosed, 25mg of valium a day would do it (the xanax is 1mgx 15 a month, only prn, so I have to be wise with it, and I was, it's the freaking baseline valium that is a bit too low dosed for me). And I'll say that obviously, I stockpile my valium and xanax when I have some RC benzos. I did experiment a little (my god, I managed to get that original benzo high combining 1mg xanax, 0.5mg clonazolam, 0.5mg flubromazolam, a triazolo hat trick heh, but I never did it again, knowing I'd raise my tolerance even further. It was crazy, it made me nod intensely on my bupe too (I don't know if I would have reacted the same if I hadn't taken 10mg bupe just an hour before).

So yeah I didn't get my mail, I didn't even get spam snail mail even! I looked in my neighbor's box to see if he had passed and he had, he always comes between 10:30 am and 11am. And it's doubly unnerving since I cannot track the thing and see where it is. Arghh! I ended up making another order of flubromazepam and flu-lam which was sent extremely quick and in the same day arrived in Canada.

All that is nice, but right now I'm in withdrawals, the kind that makes it impossible to leave my office room and even less leave the actual house (I had so much to do yesterday and I didn't end up doing it). I manage to sleep still though, I take benadryl 50mg every 4 hours due to my goddamn phlegm issue I got since I stopped smoking/started vaping and also allergies, I'm allergic to a single kind of common tree around here, I remember when I took an allergy test with all these little holes on my arm and the drops. The birches are everywhere in this neighborhood, so I bet that's making it much worse.

I won't have to be angry at the mailman EXCEPT for the Tracked and Signed packages, they will still deliver those personally, but door to door delivery is over by september 3 in this province, I don't know if the whole country will be that way too. Those fucking "community boxes" will be a bane, like if I lived in the fucking country. I called my city's offices and they don't even know, zero communication with the federal government, what I fear is getting the community box for my area right on my front lawn, and I couldn't say a word about it, yep! Only old people with disabilities and the handicapped will continue to have CanadaPost mailmen and they'll have to bring a special form from the post office to their doctor, not just the doctor writing it on a script paper will suffice, fucking conservatards, they better get bent in October... The truck deliveries will continue though, but practically nothing I order goes through those, I received my e-cig this way for some reason, it was from inside the country, but far away. And I don't know if any of you have been in the still inhabited but still quite northern Canada ? There are some mega slopes everywhere, some neighborhoods follow a main road that is one giant slope, some kids used to die every couple years or so trying to go down a particular road in my city on their skateboards, certainly a 9% slide for the last part of it, old people better have a car in that area, walking up that street in the winter is murder, for anyone. They just cut services and "save money" when we all know if they'd print all the money through the Bank of Canada it wouldn't cost money to print money so no debt going higher and higher. Fuck you Alexander Hamilton!

Anyways, the worst is Tracked & Signed and not just tracked and they dump the package in my mailbox like my favourite mainland european vendor used to do until they changed their credit card system and it has this weird 3D Identification system, I think it must be for regular credit cards, I only do business online with prepaid credit cards, some places' system simply refuses prepaids too. But yeah with Tracked and Signed you have to be on the lookout not to miss the mailperson's knocking (I just sit near my front door and open the door when they arrive, so I can sign the thing and not get a card. If I get a card, some people say I should be able to get the stuff from the post office in the evening but nope, it's always the next day, even the cards say to go pick up your package the next day. Thankfully I work from home (involves networking) and I can usually always sign on time, it's the waiting and looking through your window like a paranoid old lady that's the worst!

edit: My complaints are over today, although canapost's site since they web 2.0'd it...gives less info and is prone to bugs. It told me when it arrived in my town finally in the morning, but didn't tell me when it was picked up for delivery by the mailman who does my neighborhood. Had to call over at post office and with her system she was able to tell me it was picked up. And I didn't get my stuff yesterday because of computer issues. Seriously, will companies and governments stop relying on the internet SO MUCH. I applaud the white hats/grey hats who take the risk in showing establishment (governments, no matter how small, like municipal level....that skating ring/hockey ring in Denmark where the icing/de-icing process could be controlled online with an admin/admin account...massive facepalm.

Then the governments and companies instead of saying thanks half the time criminalize helping them out...sure, the white hats should maybe stick to emailing the people concerned, but I read stories of ignored email(S) so yeah...off topic here, but we're speaking of mail and all that's related to it, including waiting for our packages, which sometimes don't arrive on them because of New (which remember kids, always mean better, ALWAYS, Google Hangout anyone?) software.

What the actual fuck you mad hoser :D Also, please close your parentheses

Managed to wayyyy overdo the Valium last night - went out with 55 blues in my pocket, remember consuming somewhere between 17 and 22 of 'em, the rest did a disappearing act. Still can't walk straight and performed a fucking backflip when I attempted to sit on the sofa (went straight over the back and landed on my neck). Thankfully the half-life means the WD won't properly kick in for a while, but said Valium was supposed to be for my taper over the coming weeks and thus I am now waiting on the postie to deliver the Clonazolam and Nifoxipam that was supposed to be here last week (along with a stupid amount of 3-FPM).

I have 2mg of Flunitrazepam to see me through until the package arrives. Let the games begin, I guess.

What the fuck. :|

Come on now.

I know, 'twas incredibly stupid. Been hitting the benzos way too hard recently tbh, and after a dalliance (read: daily for months) with Triazolam and its substituted ilk, my tolerance is just ridiculous. I'm not entirely sure why I even hit such a mark, I'm hardly a poster-child for responsible use by any margin, but that was bad even for I.

Definitely need to cut my use down massively, I know that.

EDIT: After checking my inebriated messages from last night, it was not 17-22, but 12-20.
Still stupid, but less stupid.

Last edited:
I think my greatest wreckage was having them play a part in losing my house and having a withdrawal seizure and ending up in hospital, before the psychological aftermath had me spending time in a, very cushy, psychiatric unit.

I am not proud of any of it.
But that sums up my drug use in general: fucking stupid and regrettable.

Aaaaand no post; fucking up my opioid taper and using Morphine to reduce the severity of WD resulting from fucking up my benzo taper, after using them to reduce opioid WD's...

What a stupid fucking cycle I'm in.

I think I feel bad right now because I only have my rx's and no RC benzo, so that means 53 10mg vals and 2 1mg xanax left (vals are 60 a month, xanax, I get 15 for prn), refilled yesterday....feels like there's a hole in my overall feeling and it's a bit normal, I only order clonazolam/flubromazepam/flubromazolam every 3 weeks or so, but last time I thought 100 0.25(possibly underdosed if I am to believe all the hype about it) flubromazolam pills, 50 8mg flubromazepam and 30 0.5 clonazolam. So I won't be waiting for the postman until I get my disability money sometimes next week and even then it'll be a while after that.

Actually related to mail paragraph
Oh yeah, wanna read something hilarious? I won't take long, last week, I got a large brown letter, the kind that usually spells bad news, turn it over, I see gov of Canada's logo/font whatever so I'm a bit relieved and open it : it's about a year ago+ packaged I ordered of1.25mg tablets of flubromazolam from some vendor, they are legit since customs seized the package then (never happened to me ever, and it wasn't the kind where I had to sign, so I don't have to wait for the mailman but nope, seized). Anyway it goes about how a package seized sometimes february 2014 sent to my address contained flubrolazolam tablets and that it is a controlled substance blah blah blah. Nothing else. I've ordered so much stuff from other vendors since then (I guess I could argue if I wanted (and I could, really, they won't destroy them until mid july) how I am allowed to have these (card carrying member of the Order of Chemists of Canada even though I never could actually get the goddamn diploma due to some unrelated courses (maths, physics, and a motherfucking mandatory course you pick yourself that has to be diametrically opposed to what you are studying, so my program is sciency? should take modern arts or some stuff like that, they wouldn't even allow me to pick Nutrition once. Anyways, once my health issues are done with...I'll go back for the very expensive thing that is a part-time college semester here (no grants and loans from the gov allowed).Quebec college works like in France and not like the rest of Canada so yeah, it's a real shock to those who move from across the pond from Ottawa to Gatineau and back (except 18 year old Ontarians who are driving to Gatineau to get some booze, it's 19 year old for them in Ottawa).

But they can keep them and shove em up their butts, no wait, they might enjoy it, smoke them like the kids who smoked OC's, bunch of blowhard customs idiots who probably caught that but 25kg of cocaine passed in front of them the same hour :|

Aaaaand no post; fucking up my opioid taper and using Morphine to reduce the severity of WD resulting from fucking up my benzo taper, after using them to reduce opioid WD's...

I know that stuff, except it was even crazier when I was scripted Dexedrines (which I still have jars of since I collected my scripts without taking them for the longest time, just in case..) I would stim to death and until I felt like death then shot up some Dillies, was brought back from the depths of depression to a crazy happy place where I'd keep adding dexedrines etc. repeat cycle for 3 days maybe 4... to save on my benzos.....yeah.
Now I'm a bore who sometimes gets a nod when I take my suboxone with 100mg hydroxyzine, I'd go back to the methadone if I didn' tknow of that little trick with the Atarax, a couple or 3 benzos and eating grapefruit like mad and the juice like mad. No wonder I have early refills of my Rabeprazole script (that's a rare one ain't it).

Last edited:
^ What do you think about the privatisation of the Royal Mail in the UK?

Stuff didnt come again today, I fucking hate the post around here. Super unreliable. If the postman turns up empty handed tomorrow I might legit end up killing him. Ohhh well, out to dinner tonight so at least I can get inappropriately drunk and eat expensive food that I didnt have to pay for.