• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

i got something put in my drink. what was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistersir

Greenlighter
Ok so the night before i chilled with a friend i did a line of crystal meth. Then a little after we did ghb liquid extasy.
But i just took 3 drops tiny cuz it was my first time doing liquid extasy . So i felt great. So last night i went to his place again to chill i had a waterbotell with me. 3 other guys were also there. so.the o.ly thing i did was one line of glass. And they were smoking weed. So i got offered a hit. Got me a little high. I was chillin. I went to kitchen real quick to grab something and immediatly came back. I kept drinking my water. Had no taste. Didnt notice anything do i tell thrm i gotta leave. I go and then as soon as i get in car my gums start hurting like my teeth were gonna fall out i thought it was just paranoia from the drugs i had took the night before. Then i keep driving the. White things are on my gums and on my teeth. I wipe it off with my black jacket. And see its white shiny powder. Looks like crystal meth we usually snort. But this feeling was very weird i rinsed my mouth out with water and spit out. But it was getting worse my mouth and jaw was numb and my jaw was moving around so much i couldnt control it. my heart beating so fast. I thought i was gonna die. Later on i checked my water and notices it had a little white floating things. In it. What drug do u guys think it was? Some sound like it was cocaine or maybe i got overdosed on liquid extasy. But the shiny powder on my gums and teeth looked like crystal meth. I dont know wat it was but i felt horrible.

Ok so the night before i chilled with a friend i did a line of crystal meth. Then a little after we did ghb liquid extasy.
But i just took 3 drops tiny cuz it was my first time doing liquid extasy . So i felt great. So last night i went to his place again to chill i had a waterbotell with me. 3 other guys were also there. so.the o.ly thing i did was one line of glass. And they were smoking weed. So i got offered a hit. Got me a little high. I was chillin. I went to kitchen real quick to grab something and immediatly came back. I kept drinking my water. Had no taste. Didnt notice anything do i tell thrm i gotta leave. I go and then as soon as i get in car my gums start hurting like my teeth were gonna fall out i thought it was just paranoia from the drugs i had took the night before. Then i keep driving the. White things are on my gums and on my teeth. I wipe it off with my black jacket. And see its white shiny powder. Looks like crystal meth we usually snort. But this feeling was very weird i rinsed my mouth out with water and spit out. But it was getting worse my mouth and jaw was numb and my jaw was moving around so much i couldnt control it. my heart beating so fast. I thought i was gonna die. Later on i checked my water and notices it had a little white floating things. In it. What drug do u guys think it was? Some sound like it was cocaine or maybe i got overdosed on liquid extasy. But the shiny powder on my gums and teeth looked like crystal meth. I dont know wat it was but i felt horrible.

Ignore the other two replies they are messing you about. Noboby knows what the people put into your drink and to speculate is pretty much pointless.

GHB is not liquid Ecstasy - MDMA is what is commonly called Ecstasy.

Slipped a Micky is an abbreviation for Micky Finn (spiked drink).

I would be speaking with your so called friend and finding out why he allowed somebody to fuck with your water knowing you were sober and having to drive !

There's no way anyone here can tell you what was slipped into your drink. Always be responsible and never leave your drink unattended. Glad to see that your ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.