View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I got 4 types of shrooms looking for advice

Biker4life

Greenlighter
I got Burma Amazonian penis envy and Golden teacher I haven't grown shrooms since I was 16 this is my first time back at it now I'm 32 so some years have past I been following of teck method and has turned out well so far week one I have up to 75 percent colonization from spore syringe 23 out of 24 jars show colonization of mycilium I'm thinking by next week I will have ? on some is it safe to say the cake is ready then? I'm also wanting to know how to get optimal yeild in fruiting any advice with such a large first crop I did 48 jars all together the last batch was just inculcated yeasterday and the ones doing so well was just last week I wish I could show u how good the Golden teacher Amazonian have colioniz8

You will need to store them properly, maybe vacuumed in bags in the fridge.
They will go bad sooner or later if you don't, I don't think you'll be able to eat them all before that happens.

Dont put shrooms in a fridge the condesation or water dripping through can ruin them. Dry them out with dessicant vacuum seal bag with silcia gel packets in them put in a airtight jar in a dark cool closetest and they will last for years and years

Pf Tek method is what I'm using what's best for optiom yield kinda wondering what everyone else does

You will need to store them properly, maybe vacuumed in bags in the fridge.
They will go bad sooner or later if you don't, I don't think you'll be able to eat them all before that happens.
Dont put shrooms in a fridge the condesation or water dripping through can ruin them. Dry them out with dessicant vacuum seal bag with silcia gel packets in them put in a airtight jar in a dark cool closetest and they will last for years and years

As if I didn't say to vacuum them before storing in the fridge.
And airtight jars in a closet are just going to be better than a plastic bag but in a few weeks/months they will likely go bad anyway.
But good on mentioning the need to dry them before, I had assumed it is a given but best to be sure and say it.

If you do the chocolates and then freeze them that's also good, remember to weight how much mushrooms you are putting in the chocolate and how much is the final weight so you can determine how much mushrooms you have per weight so you can dose accurately.

Shrooms in vaccum seal with silcia can last in airtight jar at room temperature for years

I got a dehydrator and was going to put them in that to get them cracker dry then make 2 g chocolate star fish or something and keep them in freezer in Ziploc bags they should keep long enough like that but I will think about getting a vacuum sealer I probably will end up going that route I'm really excited to try the Amazonian

Ah, for long term storage some types of vacuum bags are not really well suited as they are slightly permeable.
Get heat sealable MBB (Moisture Barrier Bags) or Mylar bags.

I used a old school cooker to do my first ones then I had to take it back I got a small double handle pressure pot now and like a insta pot thing it's pretty good size I'm worried it won't get hot enough I'm sure the small one I can but it would take forever anyone else use a insta pot thing I'm pretty clean wipe my jars down with alcohol all that gloves long sleeves mist the air prior to inculcation a during u think it will turn out