• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids i dont think i feel the same euphoria off opiates as everyone else

morphineoxysbenzos

Bluelighter
i've been doing opiates/opioids for awhile and they feel good but i don't think i get that same rush other people do. everyone i know thats into opiates says theyre a recovering addict and ruined their entire life with heroin and how they used methadone or something to get off it.

i feel really good on them but i don't feel the crazy orgasmic heaven feeling everyone is talking about. they just feel really chill mixed with weed but they don't really do much to me unless i take a lot so they weren't worth the money and nausea to me. i just take them whenever i can find something cheap and i just have fun with it for awhile.

if i get way too high off them i just feel really sick to my stomach and throw up and with opiates i can feel fine and end up throwing out of nowhere hours later. another thing was if i too low of a dose i feel basically nothing. when i get a decent middle ground i just end up feeling really chill and listen to music or something for a few hours but it doesn't make me want to nod off all day. usually once i spend a whole night sick and throwing up it keeps me away from opiates for awhile.

everyone else says its like pure heaven bliss and everyone who touches them ends up going crazy for them i love opiates but the nausea and tiredness kinda even it out to where it doesn't feel THAT amazing.

i started off when my friends would get little vicodins and things like that from their grandparents cabinet, and then i had some cheap sources for morphine and codeine, and i was around for the oxycontin craze but didnt see them much, i tried opanas and hydromorphone and all that stuff. it takes a lot to get me feeling anything and i feel a little burst of euphoria then comes only when i get to the face itch/tiredness, and even nodding just feels really chill but not like mind blowing orgasm or anything. anyone else?

they seem really nice for pain or a chill night but not a good 24/7 thing. i remember the first i had addicted to opioids he was constantly complaining about being dopesick and looking really tired and falling asleep all the time and would look sick all the time.

indeed everyone has a unique body chemistry and reacts to drugs differently

when it comes to things like opiates, per statistics there are 3 different responses all about equal 33% ratio:
1. This stuff is better than sex (immediate addiction)
2. This stuff is nice, but I don't feel like doing it every day
3. This stuff sucks I don't know why people like it at all, makes me feel like shit

people have different responses to all drugs in this fashion, but it seems to be particularly pronounced in opioids

The one word missing from the thread title is 'yet...'
yeah, could be and I have to agree

for a lot of people might have this opinion and then 3 months later they're full blown junkies, sneaks up on ye

It really would be best to stop trying and just go with "opiates aren't for me". Like others have said (and me in another thread I believe), once you "get it", there's no turning back.