• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I don't know If I really (or should) like her (trouble)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxXhelazz

Greenlighter
This year I went into bachellor and I was pretty bad at french (and some others lessons), so I started going to some French lesons.

Welp, the ordeal is the following. I do get along pretty well with my teacher (I'm male) we makes jokes, talk about a lot of things, and I learned french of course xDD
She's a bit otaku and that kinda stuff (manga, anime, etc)
When I talk to her she gets a bit red and she usually smiles and when she sees me she always smiles to me xD

I remember one time that I was in her room learning french (redudancy lol) and her mum entered the room to ask for something and she grasped my cheek and said:"I didn't wanted to interrumpt" I felt a bit weird._.

Somedays ago I noticed that when I'm her she is quite nervous I rember that for let say 10 seconds or a bit more (I can't rember well) our knees where touching each others and I think that made her nervous too and a bit red.

The last day she was showing me her instagram and she asked me in a timid voice:" why you don't make an instagram"? I asked her that I didn't really want to have an instagram lol.
That day I needed to pay her and she told me to pay her the money (10 $) and I forgot to pay her, but I bringed her the money later, in the same day. I was surprised cause she also forget to ask me for the money (but she did it by phone before so it was my mistake lmao) and when I told her she was like:" Lol true".

But I'm 17 and she's 23 and I don't know if she realy likes me.

What is bachellor?
Honestly wait until you're out of that class before making a move!

buy her some macarons (not macaroons) to apologise for not paying her. then don't act interested for a while. if she starts acting interested, give her compliments in french. this game of acting interested and not interested can go on for while with french girls until you get any returns

I think she likes you. When I was your age (god, I sound old), I had a raging crush on one of my teachers. I still wish I had gone for it with him after I graduated.

Bad ideas are always the best ones. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.