European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I change the bedding every time I start to scratch

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Do you manage to keep up with household chores with all the drugs you are taking? Can you maintain your willpower and discipline? Are those floors mopped? 👺

Every Sunday, or Wednesday and Sunday depending on the heat/amount of sex. Nothing better than climbing into fresh smelling bedding.

Did have a friend at uni who only changed his sheets when he went home.

Sheets changed every other day! I can’t stand stinky bed sheets! No no no no no!

Hoovered everyday, steam moped everyday, laundry everyday. All chores everyday because it fucking never ends when you’re a mother. 😅

But when do you lay back and munch drugs mzdiz?
Everyday day also... it’s an everyday thing. Mines are prescribed though. Not much fun from them.

A few weekends I get freedom and have some nice MDMA or ket and coke. They are rare but still... I live for those weekends! 👸🏼

Sheets changed every other day! I can’t stand stinky bed sheets! No no no no no!

Hoovered everyday, steam moped everyday, laundry everyday. All chores everyday because it fucking never ends when you’re a mother. 😅
That sounds like OCD cleaning which usually has got a logical explanation.

I was totally right about that one about somebody else in the past.

That sounds like OCD cleaning which usually has got a logical explanation.

I was totally right about that one about somebody else in the past.
I don’t have OCD but I do work in a job that requires a high level of cleanliness. So it carries over to my house. I do have 2 cats and a dog and a child so... the house really does need cleaned everyday. It’s not a bother really, it’s just part of my routine.

Doesn’t everyone whip the hoover round at least once a day? Cool and clean as you go, laundry everyday. Do the skirting boards about once a month.

Guess if you don’t have pets it’s not as bad. Can’t wait till my partners pet’s die off. I’m not a pet person and they’ve taken over my house and damaged furniture 😡 🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Doesn’t everyone whip the hoover round at least once a day? Cool and clean as you go, laundry everyday. Do the skirting boards about once a month.

Guess if you don’t have pets it’s not as bad. Can’t wait till my partners let’s die off. I’m not a pet person and they’ve taken over my house and damaged furniture 😡 🤦🏻‍♂️

I'd extend that to kids as well.

I've always said to the mrs that "you'll never have a nice house with kids and pets". She didn't listen.

So now we have kids and pets, but the house is a fuckin shithole - even though we seem to spend every bastard weekend cleaning... :X

I just seal everything in plastic and then flood the house top to bottom twice a day. Keeps everything spic span shiny and fresh. Admittedly it can get a little sticky sometimes lying on all that plastic, but you do get used to it and personally I find all the plasticizers and other toxins that leech out a real boon for my skin.

I just seal everything in plastic and then flood the house top to bottom twice a day. Keeps everything spic span shiny and fresh. Admittedly it can get a little sticky sometimes lying on all that plastic, but you do get used to it and personally I find all the plasticizers and other toxins that leech out a real boon for my skin.

You sound like a perfect match for my mrs. Do you want to take her off my hands?

I might get a fuckin minutes peace then...

Depends what drugs it is.
If I do stims & get my mind round to it I'm off like a rocket, b is ok as I break up the work & have a small toot then back to work, crack is terrible for it, weed is also terrible also. If I have some weed I have to save it till the end as a reward to myself.

Ketamine & MXE I find are great for house work personally, even shop work. Few years back when MXE was legal I used to do bits while working in a shop & do it on the shop floor while filling the shelves, I'm obviously not talking huge lines BUT also not a small pussy dose too. I've said before about my dyspraxia and K / MXE actually fixed me up & for a few hours I was like everyone else & normal for a bit. Heroin is good for hard manual labour & washing dishes if you have music too.

I've always had the idea of Meth being good for house work, how that works out in reality I'm not sure about though.

Smoking PV, some mid 90'hardcore playing & vacuum cleaner in my hand I was off, also methadrone was great for cleaning up, the first time i did some I cleaned up my bedroom waiting for it to kick in, 90 mins later I'm dancing round the place with a rag in one hand & spray bottle in another, I've never been so happy to clean up than that day.

Opiates are probably the most functional group of drugs imo. Nothing is too much hassle. You just cruise through it all with a smile on your face like this:

Amphetamine is also good, but you tend to go over the top and get distracted.

I agree that crack and weed are absolutely useless for doing anything...

I'm not the best at various household chores but I do change my sheets a lot. An alcoholic's bed smells terrible.

Weeds good for writing music and cooking the dinner lol
I fucking hate doing the dishes lol. I'm bad for just washing what I need as needed i.e. I won't put them away just fire them in the basin but il always wash or steep the pots after cooking something messy.
I usually don't have a smoke untill night or at least around 4 when I start drinking unless I'm out for the day or doing something creative or chilling.
So basically every morning I clear from the night before, get ready for the day and try to fit everything in before then in a mad rush or the place would be a tip. Alcoholism isn't productive for anything like that when I took meph and dabbled in opiates it was easier. Diazepam seem to give me more energy sometimes, to do chores, but sometimes make me lazy and wanna try to be a poet, a bad one at that lol so il get distracted basically.
Agreed on the bed lol I like to change it twice a week but tbh it's usually once. I hoover once a week as well and mop probably once a fortnight if I'm honest just because the bleach can lift the floor in my living room. Mop the kitchen nearly every day though because I'm a messy chef lol.
I don't mind mind mess too much as long as it's not unclean and smelly.
If I lived myself it would be easier to manage, with depression it can feel like a full time job lol don't have kids but I have 'a big kid' living with me hahaha I'm a bitch.

Last edited:
Nice clean, cool, firm, bedding is a boon

In its absence, and the hot climate here, sometimes I like my sleep shroud; a light cocoon with a hood/shroud

Sleep like a bug