View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I can't believe what I'm feeling!

Vexanize

Bluelighter
So I was met with a happy situation where I'm tripping harder than I have in years. I took 400ug of LSD (which is double my normal dose) and I'm only on the come-up and I feel this unusual but familiar euphoria that hasn't been felt in years. I finally can trip again after my psychiatrist started taking me off of Zyprexa, an atypical antipsychotic. I'm on a pretty low dose now so I'm figuring that's the reason why I'm tripping harder than I did on 1 milligram of LSD (8 tabs). I'm so excited that this beautiful feeling is back.

PS: Leave me some trippy songs in your reply :)

Will you listen to my songs hahah?
what are they? I'll rate them from not trippy/really trippy in a 1-10 scale. and I'll rate if they gave me what I call "musical euphoria" where the song sends wave-like euphoria at every beat, that's when I know it's a good song.

life
sure, this mix is also very good of travelling deep in acid.
T+1:00: Intense "musical euphoria" and euphoria

T+2:00: Having conversations with interdimensional beings, intense visuals

T+2:30: "there is no death. When you die you go to a euphoric and content state of being; pure bliss" is what the being told me, "more to be said later"
he says as I'm typing this.

I just typed that last line. For some reason I trust this being, and thus I believe him. That's what happens when you die and that makes me feel so good that death can be just as pleasant as life. Kudo's to this music compilation for letting me have this knowledge!

Last edited:
Lil Peep Esque type vibe, maybe not the best to play while tripping but that's up to you to decide. I'm just happy for you to even be considering and the time you Took outta your trip to respond to me
what are they? I'll rate them from not trippy/really trippy in a 1-10 scale. and I'll rate if they gave me what I call "musical euphoria" where the song sends wave-like euphoria at every beat, that's when I know it's a good song.