View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I am in love with DPT.

QUARE

Bluelighter
Before I start I must say that I have a lot of experience with drugs. I have tried between 150 to 200 different chemicals, of psychoactive plant to pharmaceuticals to street drugs and mostly of research chemicals.

Since I stated using drugs I felt a urge to understand every and each differences of every drug at a pharmaceuticals level.

I recently started using a lot of different psychedelics; 5-MeO-DMT, DPT, DiPT, Escaline, 1P-LSD and I have previous experiences with n,n-DMT, 2C-P, pcilocybe mushrooms and over 15 different dissociatives.

I felt in love with DPT, i tried it vaporized but mostly snorted. I combined it with each of my recent psychedelics substance and the only combination I don't love is DPT and 5-MeO-DMT because they are both strong and compete each others effects.

Most of the time the effect of DPT is over 80% of the total effects.

My 2 favorite combo are 1P-LSD and DPT, and DiPT and DPT. Both of them felt extremely physical and pleasurable. They produced synesthesia and deep analysis of subconscious mind.

Most experience report I read about are scary trip too intense trip and bad trip. I get that DPT is one of the most intense psychedelics known by man but is there anyone who feels like me about DPT.

I can't stand the stuff, but I mean they created a legit church based on it, so...

I have recently being exploring this substance more deeply and I am quite impressed too.
I had tried it insuflated a few times before, but the nasty drip had discouraged me to go on doses bigger than 30 mg, which provided interesting but mild entheogenic experiences.
But one day I decided to convert some of it into freebase and vaporize it, and... wow! This is completely another world. I have only done a couple sessions since, but I cannot wait to continue my explorations.
But I am cautious and respetful and don't want to use it more than once a week as much.

I can't stand the stuff, but I mean they created a legit church based on it, so...

Pretty cool how it has still stayed under the radar after something like that happening. I've read a ton of reports on it over the years. The physical side effects produced make me a little weary. My blood pressure requires me to seek out psychedelics that are most transparent in the body.

Possibly Vaping small 15-20mg doses while already peaking on another psych, maybe that could reveal a glimpse safely as possible.

I've tried it in the past (maybe went through a gram total, individually up to 150mg nasal) and found that it has some disassociative effects. For me the experience was somewhat addictive (I know psychs aren't really addictive drugs). I saw OEV and CEV fractals like the ones on the left albeit mine were in pastel blues, purples, greens, and pinks. It was a little challenging to stay away after being blown away from seeing what the human brain is capable of seeing and perceiving while on DPT. I have other priorities now so will not repeat.

I tried a couple other psychedelics and combinations of substance on DPT. DPT triggers in me intense emotions from joy to fear, from anger to sadness. The extend at which I can experience them is increadible. Sometime fear is what conduct me in a good or bad trip but it always feels constructive to me.

In the end, I always find beautiful insights for my benefit whether the emotions I felt during the trip.

Edit: @Pfafffed

Religion and psychedelics are such an opposed nature to me.
Religion represents the dogmatisms, the absence of dought and the submission of any humans right to an higher force.

Psychedelics makes me wonder, dought, reconsider things I took for granted. They makes me alive and well informed of my own feelings(not a society pre-made concept).

Could you explain how you feel boths are related?

I was just referring to the Temple of the True Inner Light that Shulgin talks about in his DPT entry in TIHKAL.