• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I am a Quiet/shy guy. But the thing is Random girls tease me ?? No number as well?

oqj

Greenlighter

For example Random girls come up and say, "Hi" or say, "Do you want a sip of my drink", giggling etc., while I am walking .

One of the incidents was at the shopping mall. These 2 young women walking at the clothing store when walking past me were making a 'ehh" noise when I passed them. I didn't take it seriously , but as I was looking around the shopping mall they came from the opposite direction 3 times and did it again. Then I looked at them and they were smiling and looking at each other. I just didn't understand, as I was just walking normally around game stores.
Random girls sometimes take a photo without my permission.
I am really annoyed , why girls would mock a Random guy who is quiet/shy. :X
I want to understand why they playfully tease me, when we don't even know each other .

Also to add , they NEVER HAVE GIVEN ANY CONTACT DETAILS DESPITE , PLAYFULLY TEASING ME....

What's going on ?? 8(

Without personally knowing you it is near on impossible to comment on why people would do this.
That said I am sorry to hear you are going through this

Seriously, women don't even know why women do what they do. Personally, I'm not "shy", but have a diagnosis of social anxiety disorder. Women behave in a similar fashion with me when I'm not high on cocaine, alcohol, or some other disinhibiting drug(s). I cannot explain it, nor quite frankly do I care to. Bitches be bitches, yah know?

What's going on?

What's happening is that you're a ginormous pansy who should be talking to these girls instead of blathering on an internet forum about your "crisis". Honestly. Either man up and go find out by flirting with them or something, or just forget about it all. Either way you resolve the situation. No one here is going to be able to do it for you.

plz stop trolling SLR

stahp it

this is thread #3 on your crisis of random girls approaching you, I DONT BUY IT.

i second that...

you're a ginormous pansy

and second this....

and if by some chance your bein 100% honest then grow a pair and talk to em... man, there just females there not gona bite ya... unless your lucky lol

Maybe your just a quite good looking guy? Girls can be shy too, but in numbers they might do things like this. You have two options really... Explore or ignore.

this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif