• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin i always smoke all of my heroin and can never save any

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
How do chippers and the rare people who do it once twice a month manage to do so?? Its just so tempting to have one more hit to chase a better buzz but eventually after nodding in and out for hours and about(sometimes outdoors I would keep it up by smoking in public toilets and my work toilets to I'm very good at fighting the nod if I have to but all I seem to look forward to I that one last hit.

I dunno. But I certainly was never able to control my use. I mean I always IVed over smoking. But same problem. I was never able to control it no matter what my intentions.

I used to have a relative hold onto my supply and only let me have a certain amount at certain times but they are away at the moment well they are my grandma the withdrawals are not that bad yet so I am just gonna quit after the new year its my 23rd birthday this Monday so I ain't quitting then and I'm certainly not quitting before Christmas I think the only thing I can do until I quit and after only use for extreme pain is buy just enough for one that day because i think I smoke more than I need to I dont actually like nodding out on big doses I really dont, I prefer mild sedation and feeling super light and anxiety free

I always had the same problem. Always set my mind on using little but then did the opposite.
It's such a good psychological and physical painkiller which is the main reason for having such an effect for me. I'm also not crazy about life so numbing myself with it makes life bearable. Other substances help with this issue for a while but H never lost that effect even after long term use.

I used to have a relative hold onto my supply and only let me have a certain amount at certain times but they are away at the moment well they are my grandma the withdrawals are not that bad yet so I am just gonna quit after the new year its my 23rd birthday this Monday so I ain't quitting then and I'm certainly not quitting before Christmas I think the only thing I can do until I quit and after only use for extreme pain is buy just enough for one that day because i think I smoke more than I need to I dont actually like nodding out on big doses I really dont, I prefer mild sedation and feeling super light and anxiety free

Your grandma helps moderate your heroin use?
Man your grandma sounds awesome.

so I am just gonna quit after the new year its my 23rd birthday this Monday so I ain't quitting then and I'm certainly not quitting before Christmas I think the only thing I can do until I quit and after

Don't forget about New year's Eve, and then New year's day bc let's face it you're not going to want to start the new year off feeling lousy, and then there's your favorite high school teachers anniversary (you just must celebrate with some heroin for them), and then there's the 3rd week of January, then a lonely valentine, and then a Wednesday (everyone knows you can't quit on hump day).... And so on and so forth. If the wds aren't too bad now I urge you to stop whilst you're ahead
only use for extreme pain
Why not get a prescription? Surely there is a doc out there willing to hook it up with some oxy

I'm struggling to find a problem in that title.

That's par for the course...