• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Hypothetical question for a dream kingpin drug dealer / where in the US would you go?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
I’ve been fantasizing going big. Like one last push to greatness. I’d love to set up a successful drug trade operation.

I’d say Texas or California but the ties to the cartel scare me and I’d probably die

I’m sure Vegas has a pretty tight drug trade scene but I think that’s where I’d end up to focus on cocaine and imported afghan heroin. The price mark up up on real heroin is ridiculous.

So I’m thinking either Denver, hollywood, Vegas, or Miami area. I understand I’d have to have gun power and be ready to kill

Where would you set up shop? Definitely would be taking weekly trips to the Netherlands to establish trade routes and opinions to get real H and MDMA over the Atlantic..

Thoughts

Once this is in The Lounge then I'll respond.

I actually created a fairly successful drug trade in highshool. Minimum ounces of weed and mushrooms, maximum pounds, pills, mdma, led, coke, adderall..

Me and my buddies made at least 10 grand each as 17 year olds with no direction

🤔...could be my intense distrust issues and paranoia but this totally feels like a set up lmao