• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Hydroxyzine

Hezman94

Bluelighter
How.much for.opiate withdrswaland.max fdodse rfor poteniating.

Also whats 160mg.morph in.methadone

Hey Hezman, long time no see my friend. So here is the thing. Unfortunately, conversions between Methadone and other Opioids are not always incredibly straightforward. This makes recommendations a little bit tricky as we have your safety at the fore here. I feel the best advice I can give you, that is, the most realistic advice would be to say, between 25mg-50mg Methadone. I am assuming that the Morphine is being consumed orally?

As a general rule, although antihistamines like Hydroxyzine (Vistaril; Atarax) or Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) are considered sedatives and are often referred to as such, they should not be considered dangerous in the same way that a true CNS depressant like Alcohol would be. I'd recommend 50mg if unfamiliar with the drug or the combination of said drug and Opioids.

I'm not gonna treat you like a novice here, but I would love it if you would take the Methadone in split dosages at least before you know how it might affect you. One of the reasons pharmacological conversions are so tricky with this is because the pharmacokinetics really vary from person to person. Enzyme activity plays a large role. Practice safety man, but I know you will :)

I would start with 50mg if you are combining it for the first time. Also, when redosing or when you are starting your new day taking other depressants, keep in mind that it has a very long half life. If I'm not mistaken, it's about 20 hours for adults, for kids, it's about half of this.
When you combine Hydroxyzine with opiates, you will caych a nod much more easily and you will sleep without waking up at all till the morning.
Take it as seriously as you would with benzodiazepines.