• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Hydromorphone/4mg)Plugging a 4mg Dilly - Crap Shoot or not?

J. G. Wentworth

Ex-Bluelighter
First off I would like to thank John_Burrows and ch1nawhite for posting their experience and expertise with plugging hydromorphone.

I did some research and realized the experience varies greatly on the bio availability. These guys put in detail the do's and dont's to maximize the chances of getting good results of plugging a dilly.

I read the the plugging faq twice and and again while waiting for the effects to kick in, plus a few others.

Preparation:

1 4mg hydromorphone generic.

I got a pill crusher from Walgreens. (lost my old one). I asked the pharmacist for an oral syringe and they just gave me a 5ml one - no charge.

I had a couple of good bowel movements today. Made sure I was clean right before and all I got was air on the toilet so I was good to go.

I used the pill crusher and ground the dilly into a fine powder. I added about 5ml of tap water after crushing the pill in the pill crusher. Stirred it around with the syringe making sure it was well liquefied. I drew the solution back in to the 5ml oral syringe.

I used just a few drops of astroglide to lube up and find my anus. I had never stuck anything in there before. Laid on my side with one leg in the air and rotated the the tip of the syringe until I was sure the tip was all the way inserted.

I slowly pushed the plunger steadily but not too fast until it was all in there. I laid there for about 2 or 3 minutes and withdrew the syringe. There was still a tad bit of the solution in the pill crusher, so I drew that into the syringe with an addition 1ml of tap water and repeated.

I decided to lay on the bed on my stomach and got half way through the plugging thread and switched positions as I was uncomfortable. My virgin ass was not gonna leak, but I wasnt going to move around a lot. I read the plugging mega thread again. http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=553330&highlight=plugging+megathread&page=4

Even though I had posted some sources that cited massive variances in the bioavailability of plugging, I am shocked that it has worked so well.

I was nodding out. To be fair, I added two somas and 1000mg of acetaminophen orally as I was feeling a fair amount of pain from skipping a dose earlier today. But that is not unusual for my dosing. However, I have never felt this much "nod" since I was in the hospital getting it via IV after surgery.

It took me a long time to type this report. About an hour almost. That is how slow I was operating.

This was totally unlike insufflation (snorting it). This was a big time sedative effect. My head was bobbing, my eyelids were heavy and the neck pain is mostly gone.

I was fucked up. I would not have driven my car then.

It took about 20- 30 minutes to start kicking in and and an hour passed before I peaked. I had never typed as slow on the computer as I was doing then.. Lots of typos I had to correct. hehehehe.

For pain management, it did not seem as effective as insufflation.

Research and experience. Thanks to those who share here. Knowledge is power.

Peace out for now.

I see why John does this at bedtime. The nod was good. Was it more the combo than the plugging itself? The lack of complete pain control makes me think that it is a possibility, but plugging could have been just a whole different trip down opiate road.

Last edited:
Why did you state that this is a live trip report? As you know we don't allow live trip reports so if you clarify I will keep this open.

Past tense. sorry. Was in "reporter mode". Certainly not live. Bad choice of words.

For those who have tried plugging and insufflating HM, did you find that different ROA meant different types of trips?

I only have one plugging experience to compare against snorting it.

Ok no problem I have changed the title to read hydromorphone instead of dilly so we can classify it easier. I also removed the live part of your title since you stated that this wasn't a live report. I have had zero experiene with hydromorphone so I can't help you on this one.