• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydrocodone + Temazepam Combo

StickToYourGuns

Bluelighter
Would it be safe to take 30 mg of Hydrocodone with 15 or 30 mg of Temazepam? I know you're not supposed to mix two central-nervous system depressants — especially opioids and benzos — but they are both fairly small doses. Would this be okay?

Last edited:
If those are the precise dosages you're dealing with and you're confident in your ability not to re-dose yourself, this is safe. It's not going to kill anyone without some other factor at play like strange enzymatic activity or IDK, perhaps asthma or something, but I think you get my point.

The short answer is, yes, this is safe. Even the simplest answers have to come with context.

If those are the precise dosages you're dealing with and you're confident in your ability not to re-dose yourself, this is safe. It's not going to kill anyone without some other factor at play like strange enzymatic activity or IDK, perhaps asthma or something, but I think you get my point.

The short answer is, yes, this is safe. Even the simplest answers have to come with context.
Thanks for the response.

And I am certain in my ability to not re-dose, as this is all I have. I've had three Norco 10's and two 15 mg Temazepam sitting in my dresser for nearly a week - I wanted to make sure it was safe combination before I took them.