• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydrocodone Syrup/ Tussinex doseage

SkyDiver1

Greenlighter
Hello
So swim was able to get 4oz of hydrocodone/chlorphen er suspension. Supposedly every teaspoon has 10mg of hydrocodone and I believe it because one ounce of it was extremely powerful. I have one refill on the bottle but I want to make it last as long as possible. Whats the proper dosage to still feel nice but not over do it. 1oz was definitely an amazing feeling but I am sure I don't need that much. I have some xanax bars and also have prometheziene syrup not prometh with codeine its just prometh. What can I do to make my dose the best? Should I take 1mg of xanax and also mix the tussinex with prometh? Also when I mixed the hydrocodone syrup with a soda in a cup I noticed little pieces from the syrup getting stuck on the cup never noticed this with other syrups when I mix a drink. Is it losing potency by leaving some of the medicine behind in the cup? Should I only take teaspoons of the hydro for my dosage or is it the same potency when I mix a drink. I also like to smoke weed and take dabs (BHO) on my dose i assume that should be safe. but I need help figuring what to mix and how much to take of everything to feel the best possible high and also still also not waste all of my drugs..... Sorry if I'm rambling but swims very happy to finally get some hydrocodone syrup only had it once in my life and its always the best feeling ever. I just want to figure out how to make the perfect cocktail to feel as good as possible with the said substances.

The hydro syrup tastes fine and would have no problem taking that straight. The prometh is qualtist brand and is horrible tasting. Even with a little bit of prometh and a whole cup of sprite it still tastes awful. Whats the best drink to mix with so it doesn't taste as bad.

Welcome to BL, but we don't use 'swim' here, feel free to talk in first person.

Also, I think it's interesting how in your thread yesterday you were asking how to obtain this hydro syrup (Tussionex) because you were "so" sick and felt horrible and obviously you're just trying to get high. Not judging, but just come out and say so in the first place lol. This is the harm reduction forum, I wouldn't recommend mixing a benzo with an opiate. Downer+Downer= Down....er

As far as it sticking to your cup or whatever, maybe this hydro syrup isn't the same consistency as prometh w/codeine syrup, most likely. Just drink the shit, don't over-do it, and maybe 0.5mg-1mg with each 10mg hydrocodone is ok, especially if you're prescribed. But if you just have the xanax on hand...I wouldn't feel right recommending to a new member to go mix up their Rx Hydro cough syrup with xanax. Sounds like you've got a lot of things going on (prometh, hydro syrup, dabs, weed, xanax), I'd stick to your rx until you're feeling better and use any extra at whatever your tolerance allows. If one ounce was extremely powerful, then I'd suggest not going over that. Enjoy

I've taken Tussionex hundreds of times. It's 10mg per teaspoon, but extended release. Take your normal dose of hydrocodone plus maybe 10mg more and you should feel it. Then work your way up from there.

Welcome to BL, but we don't use 'swim' here, feel free to talk in first person.

Also, I think it's interesting how in your thread yesterday you were asking how to obtain this hydro syrup (Tussionex) because you were "so" sick and felt horrible and obviously you're just trying to get high. Not judging, but just come out and say so in the first place lol. This is the harm reduction forum, I wouldn't recommend mixing a benzo with an opiate. Downer+Downer= Down....er

As far as it sticking to your cup or whatever, maybe this hydro syrup isn't the same consistency as prometh w/codeine syrup, most likely. Just drink the shit, don't over-do it, and maybe 0.5mg-1mg with each 10mg hydrocodone is ok, especially if you're prescribed. But if you just have the xanax on hand...I wouldn't feel right recommending to a new member to go mix up their Rx Hydro cough syrup with xanax. Sounds like you've got a lot of things going on (prometh, hydro syrup, dabs, weed, xanax), I'd stick to your rx until you're feeling better and use any extra at whatever your tolerance allows. If one ounce was extremely powerful, then I'd suggest not going over that. Enjoy

Im not new to recreational use whatsoever. But ya I'm new to the board. I've used xanax for years on and off when I have some down time and want to chill out. I keep about 50 2mg bars on stock, I only take a half or a full one at a time. I was asking if that would be something that would make the hydro syrup more enjoyable. and ya I smoke weed on a daily basis and dab. But I never take opiates, have a low tolerance but I love them. So basically whenever I have them I use them (had knee surgery last year was prescribed 30 percs took the 30 over a week or so loved them a ton bc I was in pain and they made me feel fine but after they were gone I have't had the urge to get them since. Now I have bronchitis/chest infection I don't need hydro but I am in pain and I hate being in pain so ya yesterday I wanted it was asking how to get it and since there is a formula out there such as hydro syrup that makes my pain go away ya when I'm this sick I want it and since I was able to get it I will use it enough to feel it. Yesterday I was asking how to get it because I was in pain (my throat feels raw and everytime I have a cough attack it hurts). But while Im in bed sick I would like to feel good, you feel me?

Funny how you say I find it interesting, then you say not judging you lol. Is there anything wrong My throat pain or my habit of enjoying weed or xanax sometimes?

Im not new to recreational use whatsoever. But ya I'm new to the board. I've used xanax for years on and off when I have some down time and want to chill out. I keep about 50 2mg bars on stock, I only take a half or a full one at a time. I was asking if that would be something that would make the hydro syrup more enjoyable. and ya I smoke weed on a daily basis and dab. But I never take opiates, have a low tolerance but I love them. So basically whenever I have them I use them (had knee surgery last year was prescribed 30 percs took the 30 over a week or so loved them a ton bc I was in pain and they made me feel fine but after they were gone I have't had the urge to get them since. Now I have bronchitis/chest infection I don't need hydro but I am in pain and I hate being in pain so ya yesterday I wanted it was asking how to get it and since there is a formula out there such as hydro syrup that makes my pain go away ya when I'm this sick I want it and since I was able to get it I will use it enough to feel it. Yesterday I was asking how to get it because I was in pain (my throat feels raw and everytime I have a cough attack it hurts). But while Im in bed sick I would like to feel good, you feel me?

Funny how you say I find it interesting, then you say not judging you lol. Is there anything wrong My throat pain or my habit of enjoying weed or xanax sometimes?

Nope nothing wrong. And I just never like to come across as offensive. I just was confused that you made two threads one saying "I'm not looking to use it for anything other than prescribed" and now one asking basically how to recreationally enjoy it simultaneously. This thread is clear and there's nothing wrong. Sip it up, take a bar and kick your sore throat in the ass as you fade out on a Sunday night. enjoy dude

No swim here its in the rules you agreed to when you signed up.

Secondly dont mix xanax or any benzos with opiates it dangerous and really hard on your breathing.

You dont sound like you have much of a tolerance to opiates so start with 10-20mgs worth of.the syrup and wait for it to kick in (30-40mins) then redose ten more till your where you'd like to be.
as far as mixing goes I would just take it straight. I enjoy Prometh with my opiates and take a regular dose of up.to 25mgs 30 minutes before dosing my opiates. It will make you extremely tired tho.
leave the benzos out of the mix as I mentioned before and just use a spin to dose. No need to mix with sprite or anything.

Also you mention your benzos dosage which seems like alot to me.
xanax is prescribed down to .25mgs. If I take a mg im blacked out with out a doubt. 2 mgs and id be asleep for 2 days lol. Just be careful and welcome to blue light its a great site.

I have a huge tollerence to Xanax and all opiates. I got sick and my dr gave me tussionex which I imediately mixed with a couple xan bars. Finished off the day with 6bars never needed anymore tuss so more for later yeah, but I wouldnt recommend these kind of doses to anyone unless you've had multiple surgeries and been put through just about all pain mess know to man. Enjoy be safe. It's not worth your life but I see nothing wrong with getting fucked up here and there???plz don't drive. Peace