• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydrocodone question

Stoner_420

Bluelighter
Ok first off this is not a pill identifing question, i already know the pill is a hudrocodone 10/325. Ok i got a batch today and a batch not long ago. The imprint are the same both times yellow V 3601. Im used to this particular brand. But my last batch was bright yellow like usual. But this batch was a more faded yellow, not as bright. Is something wrong with the new batch? Can it be the manfacturer just not putting as much dye in these? Just want to be safe, i wouldnt think people would waste their time making fake hydros, wouldnt be enough to benifit i wouldnt think. Thanks so much you guys!

Most likely nothing is wrong with them, pill colors are often inconsistent. Also it could be as simple as what type of light your veiwing them under..

- Hopeless Soul

I've had different batches of that brand which have slightly less shine or yellow color without noticing a difference and yes, there most definitely are people out there who make and try to sell fakes of that brand of hydro, the black market is full of them.