• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydrocodone (Norco 5/325)

MatthewMouse

Greenlighter
I am prescribed Vicodin/Norco 5/325 4 times a day as needed. I've been on it for over two months. I am wondering a few things.

Why haven't I developed a tolerance to it? Each time I take one with Klonipin (prescribed) I get this awesome feeling. However I can't always take it with Klonipin because I don't get enough Klonipin and not willing to purchase any street drugs. I must adhere to the pain med contract and I get drug tested often, so I will not put myself in that position. I'm wondering why when I take Norco by itself it can go both ways, either I get high or I get depressed when I take Norco by Itself. On the contrary when I take the Klonipin with Norco (Vicodin) it's amazing.

What foods should I avoid while I take this medication? It seems that I have to eat very little or the effects vanish, even for pain control.

Thanks

You've used therapeutic doses for a relatively short period of time which may be why you haven't developed a tolerance. Eventually you will though.

Benzos potentiate opiates which is why you feel awesome when taking them together.

Don't take the meds on a full stomach if you want the effects, a small snack is fine. White grapefruit juice increases the effects of opiates which seems desirable to you so I won't tell you to avoid it.

Careful with combining benzos with opiates. Awesome feeling, but cns depression is nothing to fuck with