• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Hydrocodone & Codeine Combo ?

MIRyuhurd

Greenlighter
hey, I know to make sure the acetaminophen dose isnt too high when crossing/using opiates. I've never crossed types before but I wanted to know if 120mg codeine + 15mg of hydrocodone would be safe ? All pill form.
Doing either alone I imagine I wouldnt feel much from it, hence the reason to take it all together.

It's safe enough. There will obviously be an increased effect, but that's within therapeutic dose range and far from any overdose.

If you were a rare super metabolizer of codeine, it might be very strong if you have no tolerance to opioids.

I've never had good luck combining opiates, it usually results in dulled effects for me, and it's harder to find the right dose.

If you don't have a tolerance, natural or otherwise, then 120mg of codeine + 15mg of hydrocodone will hit you pretty hard. But as long as you don't exceed the APAP limit and don't mix anything else like alcohol or benzos with them then it should be safe.

It should be fairly safe man. That's not a dosage large enough to cause serious problems for a person with normal physiology i.e. your average joe.

sounds like a good combo. i did 120 mg of codeine earlier and nodded out, my tolerance is high with hydros but i hadnt eaten anything since breakfast and tossed some dxm in too.