• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydrocodone 10-325

pointlesscheese

Greenlighter
Hey everybody, I've got some hydros from a perscription a while back and havent tried them recreationally since a few weeks after i actually needed them. when i did, i took 3 of the 10-325 pills (wasn't feeling much off of two) and didn't feel very great, i just ended up vomiting and going to bed.

So i'm wondering why it's popular. i know it just may not be my type of drug, but i'm ready to give it another try, which leads me to ask, what amount do you take when you do hydros? what's your method of consumption? is there anything to mix it with to make it better? (obviously nothing dangerous) Any other tips/comments are helpful! thank you.

edit: also, what are the benefits of cold water extraction separation of APAP and Hydro?

Last edited:
Hydrocodone is notorious for cause severe histamine release, which is very unpleasant. Though 30mg isn't a big dose, it should have produced some decent effects

Yeah, i know a lot of people have serious nauseous reactions to opiates. You may want to try taking a lower dose and mixing it with a low dose of a first generation antihistamine like diphenhydramine or doxylamine succinate

Honestly, if I could go back in time, I would just take a few and get very high. Today is a much different story. I can take 20 hydros at one time - and I am young female. 2 should be enough and never get addicted.

if 3 10s wont give a opiate nieve person a good feeling dont bother going higher, and the reason you vomited is because your body told you it ws too much so obviously you took enough maybe you just need to try 3 again and it will feel good but on etime i got like that with fent and its not like i figured i didnt take enough it was because i took too much and you an di were prolly high as kites but any sickness over rides the high to a degree

Yeah if you have no tolerance and 30mg of hydro does nothing for you then just give up and save yourself the trouble of dancing with opiate addicting

Like others have already said, you're at a crossroads with the opportunity to easily veer away from the difficulties of opioids. You can make a positive choice to abandon this path.

But, in regards to harm reduction, I always recommend cwe for any APAP containing opioid pill. Any chance to reduce stress on the liver is good! There are plenty of good threads on the topic.

Like others have said, that fact that you vomited means you ingested too much. This is similar to how I started, left over hydro from surgery. The first few times i felt nauseous and threw up as well. At the time, the hydro had this effect like nothing else i experienced. It made me feel very relaxed and somewhat sedated. It left an indelible euphoria that, at the time I had no idea what to call it, but had me returning years later. In no way do I feel my life is devastated, but damn is it an expensive vice! If you decide to consume them again, I would try 10-15mg and go from there. You can take diphenhydramine for the itchies, but that will increase sedation.

Welcome to BL

Like others have already said, you're at a crossroads with the opportunity to easily veer away from the difficulties of opioids. You can make a positive choice to abandon this path.

But, in regards to harm reduction, I always recommend cwe for any APAP containing opioid pill. Any chance to reduce stress on the liver is good! There are plenty of good threads on the topic.

Like others have said, that fact that you vomited means you ingested too much. This is similar to how I started, left over hydro from surgery. The first few times i felt nauseous and threw up as well. At the time, the hydro had this effect like nothing else i experienced. It made me feel very relaxed and somewhat sedated. It left an indelible euphoria that, at the time I had no idea what to call it, but had me returning years later. In no way do I feel my life is devastated, but damn is it an expensive vice! If you decide to consume them again, I would try 10-15mg and go from there. You can take diphenhydramine for the itchies, but that will increase sedation.

Welcome to BL

Ditto for me. Got into hydro after a surgery and got the same results first time I took it. Totally indescribable buzz, never experienced anything like it before or since. 30 mg is too much for someone who isn't very experienced, but if even that dose isn't doing much for you then I wouldn't pursue it further, especially if you're vomiting. Your body is telling you that you are taking too much.

to be honest, i only have 4 pills left, nobody i know has or sells opiates, and have little interest finding somebody that can get me some, so i'm generally not worried about addiction right now. also it's been over two years since i took the 30mg, and when i saw a family member they thought i looked pretty messed up, but like somebody said above i believe the sickness overpowered the high because of that but im not sure. i've sipped codeine a few times in the recent past and i enjoyed it especially mixed with some ganja. probably will just take it down to 2.

thanks everybody for all your help!