• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydrocodone 10/325 (N 358 10)

shaka_da_caca

Greenlighter
I have 3 of these bad boys left. I took 2 of them last night at 3:15. I was wondering if my tolerance from the other night would affect it in any way. This will be my 3rd time this week doing them. The first and second night I took 2. I love y’all and I hope y’all have a blessed day <3

Everyone’s different but you will have a blunted high as a result of tolerance. Duration of use and quantity of use typically dictate tolerance and difficulty of withdrawal should you stop completely. Enjoy, but you’d get more bang for your buck if you space out use more.

Everyone’s different but you will have a blunted high as a result of tolerance. Duration of use and quantity of use typically dictate tolerance and difficulty of withdrawal should you stop completely. Enjoy, but you’d get more bang for your buck if you space out use more.
I don’t use often. Before these past two times I think it’s been atleast 3-4 months.. and even then it’s like every so often. Prolly 2-4 times a year

I don’t use often. Before these past two times I think it’s been atleast 3-4 months.. and even then it’s like every so often. Prolly 2-4 times a year
I’d say you’re perfectly fine using like that. Ultimately duration of use and quantity of use will dictate how high you get off the same amount of a given substance ie. Tolerance and your response given your tolerance.

*All I’ve said is assuming you have proper prescribed hydros/sure source and not pressed counterfeits pills*

Last edited:
I’d say you’re perfectly fine using like that. Ultimately duration of use and quantity of use will dictate how high you get off the same amount of a given substance ie. Tolerance and your response given your tolerance.

*All I’ve said is assuming you have proper prescribed hydros/sure source and not pressed counterfeits pills*
I would never take a pain killer if it wasn’t from the pharmacy. Fentanyl is big where I’m from. Gotta be real careful nowadays. So you think I’ll be all nice and buzzed if I took 30 mgs tonight? Like I said I only used twice this week. Last time(32 hours ago) was 20 mgs.

I would never take a pain killer if it wasn’t from the pharmacy. Fentanyl is big where I’m from. Gotta be real careful nowadays. So you think I’ll be all nice and buzzed if I took 30 mgs tonight? Like I said I only used twice this week. Last time(32 hours ago) was 20 mgs.
Imo, yes.

Yeah you'll get a buzz, but the longer you wait between uses the more satisfying the high will be. Opiate use is best done in discipline, otherwise it'll become a waste of time. Sounds like you just got some pills from a surgery or a friend's surgery so you may not have full access to legit pills, but treat them with respect.

It'll be more enjoyable in moderation and it's all too easy to get carried away. No judgement though, I hope you have a great time with them

Yeah you'll get a buzz, but the longer you wait between uses the more satisfying the high will be. Opiate use is best done in discipline, otherwise it'll become a waste of time. Sounds like you just got some pills from a surgery or a friend's surgery so you may not have full access to legit pills, but treat them with respect.

It'll be more enjoyable in moderation and it's all too easy to get carried away. No judgement though, I hope you have a great time with them
I got them from a friend. But would never buy anything without actually seeing the script/bottle. I like to use my head before I take a pill

Also for some people is less better than taking more? I feel like I enjoy it more at 20 mg than I did at 30 mgs. Itching crazy with the 30 mgs lol

If you get good effects from 20mg then no need to up your dose. You'll have more for next time and your tolerance will stay lower