• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Huge Heroin bust in New Jersey yields 500 "Lil Wayne Bricks"

I know not too long back that you could still buy those Mcdonald spoons for measuring out your gear on Ebay.
Could be worth a look to see if they still being sold on there.

I figured this was still on topic of NJ dope busts, but I'd like for this to stay on topic to keep fellow NJ Dope users up to date on what blocks are hot, and which are not---

4TH AND ROYDEN IS DOWN, IT IS HOT, DO NOT GO TO ANY SETS NEAR 4TH AND ROYDEN - THEY'VE ALL BEEN TAKEN OVER

This is Early Feb when police took over 4th and royden for controlled buys acting as dealers...
http://nj1015.com/49-arrested-in-camden-drug-buyer-sting/

Then on May 25th (or 26th) police took over 4th and royden again, but this time instead of controlled buys as dealers, they had a 9 month investigation into the sale of dope as BUYERS, took down 4th and royden, and all blocks pushing the same dope (all the blocks down royden street [3 sets in full] and 1 other) - All the dope blocks in this area are gone. Do not go here.
http://njtoday.net/2012/05/30/25-ar...eged-heroin-distribution-operation-in-camden/

And camden police finally putting their camera's to good use to let the junkies know they are being watched -

This is in February as well, the sets down on 5th and york and 6th and york in which police are zealously taking down buyers and sellers. They have you on camera and they will bust you. They had police swat vans and police city busses parked up on the corners to deter buyers (I SAW THIS WITH MY OWN EYES - 20 officers in busses and swat vans waiting for buyers and sellers to even dare bring their asses out on the block) Police cars are ALL over this block and the ones surrounding it. I suggest you stay out of the area. Even better, get your ass clean.
http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/...cle_af44b5ce-543c-11e1-bf90-0019bb2963f4.html
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...police-warn-illegal-drug-buyers-in-camden-nj/

The controlled buys (the first link up top in early feb) doesn't have a name, there isn't much to it, they are keeping it hidden but I know which blocks it was done on since Im literally right next to camden and spend a good amount of time there.

The 2nd link where they took down 4 sets, 3 of which on royden was called operation billboard - you can read more about in my post here with more links (click on the arrow next to my name)
since they had another large bust yesterday.

The 3rd link (with the camera's) is operation drug net (and yes they watch you all the time out) you can read more about in the local news by going through google (it's hard to find but there are more links out there.

**EDIT**
Also anyone interested in prostitutes from camden (nasty nasty women that they are) are all being watched and followed in "Operation corridor" - they got the biggest known area where truckers go, but there are plenty plenty more being watched and followed. Do not attempt to pick up any prostitutes, you'll get arrested for sure.

Last edited:
^^ that aint in north tho right thats in east?

no wait thats in west camden over past broadway that hood aint shit anyway people dont go that far from the river line or the transportation center

Nope the 2 areas are north and south.

Every part of camden is hot right now, west isn't bad, but it isn't known for it's drug blocks like north south and east are. West is all concerts and shit.

North is the 5th and york with the cameras, south is the 4th and royden controlled buys and police take down of the 4 sets (basically the whole heroin network in that small area)

--> 4th and royden is right near the transpo center (kinda heading west but literally a 3 min drive)

and 5th and york is in north decently far from the transpo center, but it's the most well known drug block and they are getting EVERYONE. I suggest you stay away from those areas, they are NOT places to buy drugs at. Do yourself a favor and get clean while camden is getting clean itself. When it cools down then maybe think about going back out. Or go to philly...

dude cameras on 6th n york im dying dude... really they gonna send out warning letters to all the peoples linsense plates they write down...

nigga no one cares... n if they do they kno people going to cmd to get dope...

if ur son or daughter is on heroin its obvious seriously... wow... but how many things they stole from u...

hahaahahaha yeah operation drug net my ass... they aint doing shit n aint stopping no one from copping in north or mostly any other parts of camden...

i mean 6th n york is kinda a serious blow but they cant stop that set or have cops out there all the time...

n i mean a block up or down are other sets wit dope coke n crack n weed pushing 9am to 10pm

dude cameras on 6th n york im dying dude... really they gonna send out warning letters to all the peoples linsense plates they write down...

nigga no one cares... n if they do they kno people going to cmd to get dope...

if ur son or daughter is on heroin its obvious seriously... wow... but how many things they stole from u...

hahaahahaha yeah operation drug net my ass... they aint doing shit n aint stopping no one from copping in north or mostly any other parts of camden...

You are highly mistaken if you think that. I live "Right next door" to camden, and I'm there allllll the time (I'll be out there again tomorrow, not going to cop though) and the whole point of the operation drug net was to get the suburban kids to stay out of north. Which the parent's finding out definitely would do just that.

Also, moreover, what it did essentially was take all the tag info and give it to the police of the buyers home town. While the pictures of the license plates aren't doing much in themselves, all of those license plates are now put into camden's data base in the police vehicles (which I'm not sure that link says, but I am 1,000,000% sure) and the police force that has been in north is insane now. Since they now know how many buyers are visiting on a day to day basis they have stepped up patrols a LOT. I went out with a friend of mine (not to 6th and york but right passed it) and when we went down 5th street near bailey there were 3 state cruisers all going different directions, 2 lone patrol cars cruising down york, and then 3 undercover units - 1 on bailey, 1 on york, and 1 down on 3rd street.

When I tell you it is hot man, it is fckin HOT. They aren't kiddin around anymore. You may think that camera thing didn't do much, but it told them exactly how many people, and who was copping down there.

Here is a little map so you can understand better. The exact locations may be off a street or two, but this is basically it. I'm telling you man, every since they put those camera's to work it's been hot. They've had the camera's for awhile but really started using them after feb when they couldn't get a lot of people due to the police force being shorted (which they just hired 50 more cops back) Not worth going down at all. They even had a corner with a ton of swat guys preparing for a raid. We weren't copping out there (we would have been caught for sure) we picked up a friend on 5th and bailey and he said the cops were bustin all the dealers balls. Like I said here is a map so you can better understand where all the cops were. And this is just the cops that I SAW-- There were probably more that we passed or on blocks we didn't go down.

Red is states - green are patrols - Pink is undercovers

cmdmap.jpg

I'm tellin you, do not cop anywhere near there.

**edit**

and again think twice if you think they can't stop people from buying off york street. They had swat vans and city busses (Like 60 person city busses - the cruisers, the big boys) that said "CAMDEN POLICE" up the side of them, ready to take in a shit ton of buyers and sellers. They are hitting north hard. Me and my old dealer talked about it and he said there was going to be a ton of murders since the police set up camp on york, and sure enough murders skyrocketed the 2 weeks following and police are all over north on tues and thurs, and even the rest of the week, but you'll see the paddy wagons on tues and thurs, and the busses come out at random.

Last edited:
if that mapp is accurate they got 4th n grant 6th n grant 4th n york 6th n york

i see one spot i would cop at all the time not mentioned on here that i aint gonna post just in case feds are watching

but this one spot i would always goes to looks to b in the clear soo niggas can still cop there

i mean if u kno spots in north that arent in the heart of north u good i can see it this one spot is good n in the clear

it looks like the deeper u go into north the more cops waiting for u

if that mapp is accurate they got 4th n grant 6th n grant 4th n york 6th n york

i see one spot i would cop at all the time not mentioned on here that i aint gonna post just in case feds are watching

but this one spot i would always goes to looks to b in the clear soo niggas can still cop there

i mean if u kno spots in north that arent in the heart of north u good i can see it this one spot is good n in the clear

it looks like the deeper u go into north the more cops waiting for u

**edit** ---- No they aren't really messing with grant (there will drive down there but rarely post up on grant unless they are waiting for people to drive out) for the most part they are steady stuck on York street, and riding up and down 5th and 6th. They are getting on bailey too, but they don't realize that block is butt cheeks and doesn't get near the business that others do **end of edit**

Yea the cops are mostly sticking to 5th & york and 6th and york. The other sets suck anyway and don't get nearly as much business. Cops still routinely cruise by them though.

And I know of other spots as well, but camden is huge and even if someone said "North camden" or "South Camden" There are a ton of different sets all over and it really doesn't say much. Also some times it's hard to differentiate where the borders are to all the different parts.

But yea, some of the sets have been less hot due to the heat @ 6th & york. I'm telling you, going anywhere on york street is bad news bears, and you will definitely get your ass stuffed with a baton, put in handcuffs, and stuck in a cell till you start withdrawin'

Plus, cops sometimes will purposefully make you dump your dope out on the ground while your sick just to make matters worse. I'd rather them book it into evidence then to make me dump it. And if you try anything funny, they still charge for possession as well as destroying evidence and obstruction of justice. Not kidding.

Last edited:
google maps pickup spot warnings

you may have just won the internet

google maps pickup spot warnings

you may have just won the internet

Just trying to keep everyone safe. Letting them know that you shouldn't be copping in camden at all unless you know where to go and who to go to. This is an "Anti-Sourcing" - letting you know that you should not cop (or try to cop) anywhere near that area. The camden police aren't messing around anymore. They actually one time let me go after making me dump 3 of my bags, and another time I told them that I hadn't copped anything yet (I really hadn't) and they let me go. They wouldn't even dare let you go now. They will get your ass good. Trust me, they aren't fuckin around anymore.

**EDIT**
Also @ 3rd and state is where they had the riot squad ready to go and raid somewhere I'm pretty sure (I could be off a street or two though) When we drove past (3 white boys) they all stared at us like "We know what you're doing" - lol - too bad I'm getting clean and the other 2 dudes I was with didn't cop anything. I can understand why they assume you're buying drugs, but sometimes they got it wrong.

Last edited:
That will just push the heroin dealing/copping into other New Jersey cities.

Maybe that's the point?

That will just push the heroin dealing/copping into other New Jersey cities.

Maybe that's the point?

It's quite possible. Other than pennsauken and atlantic city though, there aren't any other south jersey towns that rival camden. And even pennsauken and atlantic city are jokes. I've never once heard any junky go to atlantic city to cop dope because they were feinin.

On the other hand, pennsauken borders camden and there are dope sets in what me and my buddies call "Camsauken" - basically all the drug dealers of camden now crossed over into the pennsauken borders. Some parts of pennsauken aint so bad though. Others are just as bad as camden.

If anything I think they are trying to push the buyers to philly...

yup here in south jersey ( Camden ) you buy by the bag. Alota the times each bag Is different depending on the set that you go to. And alota the time..the less amount in the bag.. the better it is. When the dope is brown nd a small amount u most likely got some heat. BUT if the bag is filled with more then u expect and its white..then u prob got some bullsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Im sure somebody on here has gotten some incredible shit that was white..but that's just from my experience.