• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Huge Heroin bust in New Jersey yields 500 "Lil Wayne Bricks"

^no, no. Nike heroin is the only way to go. "Just do it." No better motto

if the obama pills are in the shape of his head it is bzp/tfmpp, the same goes with transformer, simpsons, and a whole other host of shaped pills (not circular, but rather pressed in the shape of the brand) I will never touch a pill that is cut to the shape of the brand. Someone got creative and made these pills of various colors and shapes....they do look cool but the profit margin has to be insane considering the chemicals that have been tested in these "shaped" tabs assuming they are sold at 75% what a regular tab would cost. Someone made a bulk order and sat on it until the time was right. The appearance is half of the lure.....does anyone remember the green clovers (as opposed to the dxm white ones) back around the turn of the century? That was a good marketing tactic backed with a healthy dose of mdma which in turn was quickly copycated

BTW is a brick of dope exactly 50 bags or is it 5 bundles which can could be an additional 20 bags (assuming 14 is the bundle)

if the obama pills are in the shape of his head it is bzp/tfmpp, the same goes with transformer, simpsons, and a whole other host of shaped pills (not circular, but rather pressed in the shape of the brand) I will never touch a pill that is cut to the shape of the brand. Someone got creative and made these pills of various colors and shapes....they do look cool but the profit margin has to be insane considering the chemicals that have been tested in these "shaped" tabs assuming they are sold at 75% what a regular tab would cost. Someone made a bulk order and sat on it until the time was right. The appearance is half of the lure.....does anyone remember the green clovers (as opposed to the dxm white ones) back around the turn of the century? That was a good marketing tactic backed with a healthy dose of mdma which in turn was quickly copycated

nah these are the real deal, they are lime green and red, marquis test revealed MDMA

And for yall who aint familiar with the term, a brick in Jersey is 50 bags of dope. 10 bags in a bundle = 5 bundles is a brick. When you talk about dope , thats the shit you are talkin about when bricks comes up. Higher amounts are in g's and ki's, bricks is too common of a word that it would confuse people to use it for 2 meanings.

I forget how many bricks it is, but i have heard dealers in paterson talk about buying a "sleeve" of bricks, and have seen one so i know it was a bunch of bricks taped together.

And it is definately NOT worth 250,000 lol. At street-level, junkie purchasing price, if each brick got bought individually it would be worth 100,000. Now depending on the prices you pay for bricks, maybe it might cost a little more, but even sold as individual bags, if every single one of those 25k bags was sold as a single, it would only be worth 125,000.

But at the prices that it would most likely get bought at, by the dealers who buy bulk amounts of bricks, its worth even less. They really overplayed this shit. Itd be worth less than 100k sold wholesale.

The DEA always inflates there price they say one pot plant of any strain = 1 lb and worth like 2 grand..

just confirming caseface since i cop from paterson/newark. i know bricks are 5 buns (1 bun = 10 bags); each bag is skimpy in quantity (like 15mgs-30mgs/shame on u nj for skimping), which is why it is half off nyc. and a brick averages a couple hundred.

so 500 bricks * 200, assuming no bulk discount = 100,000

so im guessing a brick must mean something else to the police-- or they are hyperbolizing this "huge bust". Plus it should really be reported by weight. like weigh the "brick", then minus the rubberbands, paper wrappings, and glassine bags, and then it would really seem like nothing.

Also, why is Lil Wayne involved at all? Stamps are called Osama bin Laden, Rihanna, Nikki,and I dont think those people gave permission and were involved. Ugh!!

I have had some Lil Wayne stamps, id say they where 7/10

and 500 bricks should be around 100k with no discount on weight....
I love the math cops get when they do a drug bust... Just funny Lulz

once, a friend of mine punched a wall at school. the school staff talked to him, and asked if there was anyone he wanted to talk to. he said "lil wayne"... he was then sent to a mental hospital for drugs, with involuntary needle sticking and all.

just an interesting aside while we're talking about lil wayne.

BTW is a brick of dope exactly 50 bags or is it 5 bundles which can could be an additional 20 bags (assuming 14 is the bundle)

No in jersey bundles are only 10 bags. It aint like that philly shit with the 13 bag bundles.

10 bags is always a bundle. 50 bags is always a brick, thats it.

Also, itsok....I been out the game a minute or two but 15mg bags is some bullshit. That was never a standard for bags when I was usin and it wasnt like my time was 5 years ago or somethin. It been about a year n a half now. 15-30mg was never a standard weight for bags in the many years i was shootin dope for...thats wat u call a skimp-ass bag, not a normal average one. Yea they might not be 100mg but after one of my boys weighed the shit out on a mg scale over a period of time the average size bags was between 60-100mg. and it might not be like that ALL the time, but for real, 50-60mg is the bare minimum you should be gettin in a bag. the weights u sayin sounds like the bags that the shady ass junkies cop and slice open with a razorblade and take most of the dope out then tape back together and re sell in the suburbs. Aint sayin thats wat you buyin just that that in the shady suburban junkie-sold-dope trade is the only place where a 30mg bag would be the average size.

So either you got some beat dealers or the dope game fell the fuck off. I cant play like Im no expert these days cuz I aint in the game no more but 15-30mg average still dont sound right to me tho.

Last edited:
shit wtf kind of street dope bag could be 15 mg? Assuming it's 97% cut like most dope is thats like 1 mg of actual heroin. wtf. Not even fentanyl... just less potent heroin. Can anybody even get high on that?

not trying to get off topic but I got offered a transformer but I said no thanks. I'm glad I did, I feel like I've read more than just here that transformers aren't too good.

shit wtf kind of street dope bag could be 15 mg? Assuming it's 97% cut like most dope is thats like 1 mg of actual heroin. wtf. Not even fentanyl... just less potent heroin. Can anybody even get high on that?

I believe the purity rates are much higher than 3%. And yeah, street dope bags tend to be around .1g.

Ten Bags of dope(Bundle) should equal a Gram.... NJ heroin is on average 80-90% pure

Ten Bags of dope(Bundle) should equal a Gram.... NJ heroin is on average 80-90% pure

Please dude, dont say NJ Heroin is 80-90%pure cause that BS, I think it is 95% cut is more like it cause no one is getting dope that pure, not even buying the kilo.

80-90% pure is the dude who is getting it from the smuggler into the country