Hug me, my life is gone

Yo griff,... I'm right there with ya, except for the handcuff thing,... as of tomorrow I am officially homeless.
Want to move to Virginia? I'll room with ya, no matter what your record is...

My heart go out to the BL16!! I love all you guys, just think positive. Everything will work out in the end. I dunno know what else to say.
frown.gif

Love you guys,
Jeremy
------------------
AIM- spdracer95 or spdracer959
Tampa, FL
"Sexellent!!!"

many hugs to any and all who are going through ruff times right now...my thoughts are with ya all
smile.gif

Griff, I'm gonna email you my number...please call me..You know that Dags and I are not gonna let you be homeless...NC is only a few hours away and we WILL work this out!!! You can come live with us, & I'm dead serious, hun!!!
[This message has been edited by alykitty (edited 30 October 2001).]

I am so sorry you all
frown.gif

My heart, love, and thoughts go out to you.
Weep not sad soul, nor forget, that sunrise never failed us yet.
This too shall pass, I promise.
Love always.

well, with the little problems ive had, ive learned to always go with the flow of things and they have worked out for the better.
So griff and the rest of the BL16, keep your heads up and be strong, things will work out, it may take a little time and they may get worse before they get better. Hang in there and things will be right once again.
Peace and good luck
Kevin
ps: im here if any of yo want to get some things off ur mind and just vent
aim: coldshot25
[This message has been edited by Coldshot (edited 30 October 2001).]

(((((huggs the bluelight "16")))))))
Im here for you if you need me!!!
smile.gif

------------------
"When My Mama ask me Will
I ever change, I tell her
Yeah...But It's clear I
Will always be the same
Until the end of Time..."
-------------------------
Peace
Timbo:)

Hey Griff
smile.gif

Just want to let you know that I am here for you too..
You could come be my tech
smile.gif
smile.gif

{{{{{{Griff}}}}}}
LoVe, Me

Griff...you were cool as shit, i think i spent the most time with you out of anyone. Man, if you need anything just call me, im me, whatever----im here for you bro
~hydra

Buzzy, you are an amazing person. Many hugz going out to you. You stepped up in a great way. You are a gentleman's, gentleman.
We love you Bro!!!!
-Jeremy-
------------------
AIM- spdracer95 or spdracer959
Tampa, FL
"Sexellent!!!"

{{BL16}}
My thoughts are not only with the BL16, but with everyone who was there. The whole weekend affected us all in one way or another.
Coreo

Don't snap. You might want to, just curl up and die sorta shit. But then they win. Try and remain upright, as difficult as it may be. My sympathy goes out to you and everyone, it's just plain fucked.
I have a boiler room in my appartment. You can always hide there.
wink.gif
I've always wanted to run a safe house.
~GL