Hug me, my life is gone

Griff

Bluelighter
Death, destruction, handcuffs and homelessness oh my.

"What a caterpiller calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly..."
-Illusions by Richard Bach
------------------
"Rock and roll adolescents storm into the streets of all nations. They rush into the Louvre and throw acid in the Mona Lisa's face. They open zoo's, insane asslyums, prisons, burst water mains with air hammers, Chop the floor out of passanger plane lavatories, shoot out lighthouses, turn sewers into the water supply, administer injections with bicycle pumps. They shit on the floor of the United Nations and wipe thier ass with the treaties, pacts, alliances."

*hugz*
despair not, "it ain't over till it's over"
-plaz out-
------------------
[ C E N S O R E D ]

:hugs:
frown.gif

/me buys griff enough tacos to feed him til things get better!
I hope things work out for you.
Always remember, things could be worse. You could look like Spencer all your life.
smile.gif

------------------
No woman is capable of appreciating me!!

"Only when you've lost everything are you free to do anything."
-Tyler Durden

Griff, in honor of you last night, I ate 4 tacos. And I never eat tacos. If you ever need a place to stay, you can always sleep in my palacial refigerator box behind Safeway.
wink.gif

{{{{{{{{Griff}}}}}}}}}
------------------
AIM- RadarLove2323
"I want a feast...I want a bean feast!" -Veruca Salt, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
"Take me to a world where the drugs are free, the clubs have no gravity, and every shag guarantees an orgasm!" -Lulu, Human Traffic
"Ravers are just hippies with their drum circles plugged in..." -My friend Matt

hey man hang in there. your more than welcome to come live with me in nc if you cant find anything else. but you know alot of people are here for you.
------------------
Do i really need one of these?

me hands griff a t-shirt along iht the other lucky 16
"i went to florida and all i got was this damn felony"
also available is: "whas life without a backstabber in your midst"
-phil-

All my support goes out to the "BL16"
"You know what the worst part about all this is? I'm going to jail for shitty coke."
-Spencer

hey to the BL16: just to let you know i am so very glad i got to see all of you before i left. and for everyone who did what they did to make sure they all came back i dont think i can thank any of you enough. i'm glad i can say that i know such great people.
------------------
Do i really need one of these?
[This message has been edited by cloud 9 (edited 30 October 2001).]

my love is with you... all the way from canada...
aj the femme
------------------
the extra M is for MmmMmmmm
"Hell hath no fury like that of a woman scorned"
Be Good!!!