hows this cycle look

It seemed like you did some research prior to your post, which I was happy to see. My assumption may have been wrong.

Aromasin can prevent gyno, but it has sides itself. Nolvadex has been studied countless times, has novels of anecdotal evidence and works immediately at relieving the side effect. You always, always, always, always, always should have nolvadex on hand - for any and every cycle. There's just no ifs, ands or buts about it. If there was a 10 commandments of cycling, having nolva on hand would be in there.

just run clomid and hcg with armidex on hand..maybe throw in some nolvadex to be on the safe side

How can you be sure thats correct?If you ever venture out to the gym you would know what dosages are used there,and I know the doses I use are nowhere near what the pro's use.I am speaking from personal experience of 2 pro's,Eli hanna from israel who has won nabba universe and jeff Poulin who has competed in several Olympias,I have met and spoke to these guys in runups to comps and know whats they used and it was well in excess of what we are discussing here.50mg of dbol is not excessive end of......

He mentioned it in an interview for a rerelease of pumping iron. It actually wasn't as clear as I thought rereading the interview.

Again pros sacrifice a lot to compete and their health is one thing that may be pushed to the back. We are trying to provide harm reduction advice here so recomending something that a pro has done is not particularly constructive.

I never said that it was excessive- I said that it was heavy. Which it is. I agree with theartofwar when he mentioned underdosed UG products- always a possibility and probably why dosages have been steadily increasing the past 10 years...

50mg dosage of dbol is kinda stupid. In my experience, the larger the dbol dosage, the more bullshit effects you get from it, meaning the more bloat and less quality gains you'll get from it, in otherwords; whats the point?

I dont ever venture beyond 30mg anymore, that way at least a better proportion of the gains I do get from it, are more likely gains ill be able to maintain. Bloating up then bloating down post-cycle, is just silly.

Anyways, since you state your goal is to cut up a bit, this cycle is a terrible choice. Dianabol in a cutting stack??? what the heck. Are you using it just because thats the only other steroid you have access too? Cause thats not a good reason to use a steroid.

Id replace the 50mg/ed Dianabol with either 50mg/ed Turinabol or 50mg/ed Anavar. Or at the very least, drop the dbol to 15mg/ed and run it for 6 weeks.

Also since again, you state the goal is to cut up, you dont really have any elements in the cycle that pertain to assisting with cutting up. Clenbuterol? T3? ANY lipolytic agents? ECA stack??? anarchy stack????

Cycle doesn't seem all that well thought out considering what your goal for the cycle is.

I'm gonna run an ECA stack toward the end with the epistane( which from everything I've heard and read is great for cutting) the Dbol yeah I'm gonna lower the dose I'm running it upfront to just kickstart the cycle I'm not to worried about water weight and bloating during the beginning of the cycle cause they're just temporary sides would run winstrol, but I've already got bad joints while yeah if I ran it with deca would eliminate the problem but I'm not made of money. and clen and t3 I don't think I'm ready for.

started my cycle today, the injection went well. and only went with 20mg Dbol might increase it might not gotta say that shit is fast acting or it was a placebo just got back from the gym and smoked the shit out of my back my lats are so pumped its ridiculous.

started my cycle today, the injection went well. and only went with 20mg Dbol might increase it might not gotta say that shit is fast acting or it was a placebo just got back from the gym and smoked the shit out of my back my lats are so pumped its ridiculous.

im so excited for you broski :!...seriously i cant wait to get off this court program to cycle...i'm gonna run the same cycle!!!

Where did you inject? did u pull back on the syringe to check for blood? what size pins did ya use? pics pleas!!!!!!!!!!!!!